Illegitimate Heir (closed)
A chill ran down Lucas' spine and he turned to see who had spoken.
It was Felix, brightly smiling but his eyes so cruel, he turned to Lucas before grinning cruelly, "Has my Lettie been telling you lies?"

"I doubt she is lying to me," Lucas said sternly. "I've seen your kind before and I'll take her word over yours any day."
"Oh really? My kind?" he asked in a mocking tone, his head cocked on one side, "Listen boy, you don't know who you're messing with if you think you can fight me." he said before turning to Silette, "And as for you Lettie, I think you should stop trying to get people to believe your lies." he said, walking into the mansion.

Silette turned to Lucas before shaking her head, "I'm going to go inside and help with the chores, you are free to roam about as you please." she mumbled as she went in the mansion also.

"Silette..." Lucas sighed and wandered the gardens.
It was around fifteen minutes or so when a boy, a young man to be exact, came into the gardens, his hair pulled back into an ornate braid also, his robes were of gold and silver and his eyes a pale blue, he came towards Lucas and tapped his shoulder.
"Are you Lucas?" he asked, his face was blank and no expressions can be seen, "If you are then you must come to Mistress Silette's presence at once, the hunt for you has begun." he whispered, he turned about and ran off.
Lucas rushed back to the house and found Silette. "You summoned me?" He asked.
Silette nodded, "The news about your secret has begun, luckily, my father does not know yet, I am unsure about Felix's knowledge but I will have Bienvenu fix that for me." she said hurriedly, she turned to the pale eyed man and nodded, the young man bowed before walking away into the parlour. "My only concern right now is how we will be able to keep you from the sight of the people." she muttered, she then led him to her room and had him sit down on her bed, "How would you feel about a change of location?" she asked him, her eyes glinting mischieviously.

"I'm up for it. Are you coming with?"
She paused and looked at him, "Do you permit it?" she asked softly, her hands were already outstretched on her sides.

"I do. I permit it," Lucas said.
She smiled before speaking a language quickly, the surroundings began to change, even the bedroom and soon, she stopped and she turned around, "Well...this is my cabin in the woods, no one really goes here and no one knows this place. I don't use my magic because I tend to weaken." she explained, already, her face was pale and she were ready to collapse due to exhaustion on any given time.
Lucas eased Silette into a nearby chair. "That...That as amazing. I'm glad you decided to help me."
She smiled, "It's fine, I would want to help anyone in a time of need." she said smiling, she raised a hand and began making furnitures appear, alongside expanding the room, she then paused, "I think this would fit your standard just fine." she said when she noticed one thing, "There's only one bed...I think I will just sleep on the couch." she said grinning

"I'm willing to share."
"Oh no, I must respect your privacy!" Silette objected.
"It's fine. I can dress and undress in another room. Couches aren't all that comfortable after a while."
"Oh don't worry, I sometimes sleep on the couch of my old book shoppe." she said smiling at him.

"Well, if you insist. The offer is always open though," Lucas said as he settled down into a chair. "I hope it's a while until we have to travel again."
She nodded, "I'll keep that offer in mind. Also don't worry, it will most likely be a few months before the next move."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,802 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,613 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,340 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,128 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,212 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 95,391 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,724 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,719 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,171 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,849 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8