The Couple - Closed with Monkeypaws19 (a "The Chosen" sequel) Possible NSFW
(04-20-2015, 06:19 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "That's it, this pup is coming in fast. So I want you to get ready to push on the next contraction." He smiled as he felt the second pup getting ready to crown.

"Ok, honey" Jeremy said, and, as he felt the contraction, he pushed hard, but felt nothing "Aaaaaaaargh" he screamed
"That's I can see the head now". Koji told him and noticed this pup had blonde colored ears and medium brown hair with touches of blonde highlights. Along with Jeremy's skin tone. "Ok, one more push and we will be able to hold our second pup". He coaxed as he helped free the pup's shoulders.
(04-20-2015, 06:48 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "That's I can see the head now". Koji told him and noticed this pup had blonde colored ears and medium brown hair with touches of blonde highlights. Along with Jeremy's skin tone. "Ok, one more push and we will be able to hold our second pup". He coaxed as he helped free the pup's shoulders.

"Aaaaaaaaaargh" Jeremy screamed as he felt the baby sliding out of him
"That's you did great, it's a healthy little girl". Koji smiled and cleaned her up. As she loudly whimpered and shivered in the cooled air. Before kissing her and handed her to Jeremy to nurse.
(04-20-2015, 07:01 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "That's you did great, it's a healthy little girl". Koji smiled and cleaned her up. As she loudly whimpered and shivered in the cooled air. Before kissing her and handed her to Jeremy to nurse.

"Aww" Said jeremy "She is as pretty as our first one. And how will we name her, my love?"
"Yes, just like her mother". Koji smiled and kissed him. "How about Luna?. In honor our of pups god mother". He cooed over the pup and kissed her brow.
(04-27-2015, 12:59 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Yes, just like her mother". Koji smiled and kissed him. "How about Luna?. In honor our of pups god mother". He cooed over the pup and kissed her brow.

"OUCH" Jeremy moaned when another contraction hit him. "Another baby is... oof... coming"
"Ok, just breathe. I am here and not going anywhere my love". Koji coached and massaged his belly
(05-05-2015, 03:45 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Ok, just breathe. I am here and not going anywhere my love". Koji coached and massaged his belly

"AAAAAARGH" Jeremy screamed when a unnatural pain reached him. "DAMN, THIS HURTS."
"I know my love. Just hang in there, I can see the pup's head." He coached and massaged Jeremy's belly to soothe his pain.
(05-25-2015, 05:18 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "I know my love. Just hang in there, I can see the pup's head." He coached and massaged Jeremy's belly to soothe his pain.

"Brother, are you okay?" Asked Luke, worried.

"Yes, my sweetie. I'm fine. It's just that your little nephews... AAARGH... are to... Mmmmpf... too big." Said Jeremy, crying as he felt the new baby's head crowning. "Ouch, ouch, ouch ouch... It's coming, Koji... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" Jeremy pushed, but felt that no progress has been made. Jeremy's hole body was all sweaty, and he was panting and moaning every contraction.

"Luke, dear" Jeremy called. "Would you like to see your next nephew coming?"

"if You don't mind with that, brother" The little boy answered

"No problem, go take a look" He said

Luke went and look behind Jeremy's open legs. "Whoah, Jeremy, i can see the baby's head."

"I know, right?" Jeremy smiled, but stopped when he felt another contraction. "I'm going to push him out now... Mmmmmph.... mmmph... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH"
"That's it my love you are doing great. Just a one last big push and then the last pup will be here." Koji told him happily and lapped at Jeremy's entrance to soothe the pain and make the pup's entrance into easier.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" Jeremy pushed hard, feeling just like his ass was burning, but he still wasn't feeling progress.

"Push again, brother" Luke said. "The head isn't moving".

"mmmpf... ouch...  okay, i can do this... ooof... MMMMMMMPF... AAARGH" Jeremy pushed again.

"The head isn't moving. Why isn't moving?" Luke asked to Koji. "It seems it's stuck"
"Ok, my love please forgive me but this is going to hurt. But I can't risk losing you or last pup". He replied and pushed down Jeremy's belly carefully forcing the pup's head free so she could her first lungfuls of fresh air.
(06-04-2015, 06:33 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Ok, my love please forgive me but this is going to hurt. But I can't risk losing you or last pup". He replied and pushed down Jeremy's belly carefully forcing the pup's head free so she could her first lungfuls of fresh air.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" Jeremy cried as he pushed and felt the last baby sliding out of him. "Oh... She is so beautiful. Just like you, my lover" he said to Koji.
"You did it, brother" Luke said to him.
"Yes, and I know she is as wonderful as her mother". Koji replied with a smile and kissed Jeremy. As he held their youngest daughter. He quickly cleaned her up and handed over to Koji wrapped in a warmed blanket.
(07-03-2015, 07:32 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Yes, and I know she is as wonderful as her mother". Koji replied with a smile and kissed Jeremy. As he held their youngest daughter. He quickly cleaned her up and handed over to Koji wrapped in a warmed blanket.

"Thanks, my sweetie. How will we name her?" Jeremy asked, looking at his lover and breathing tiredly. he was exhausted
"You're welcome beautiful. How about we give her your grandmother's name?. She sounded like she was a amazing woman. I wished I could have met her". He offered with a smile and kissed Jeremy. Before kissing their daughter as she nursed from Jeremy's nipple. He remembered how Jeremy told him about the wonderful things about his grandmother.
(07-03-2015, 08:47 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "You're welcome beautiful. How about we give her your grandmother's name?. She sounded like she was a amazing woman. I wished I could have met her". He offered with a smile and kissed Jeremy. Before kissing their daughter as she nursed from Jeremy's nipple. He remembered how Jeremy told him about the wonderful things about his grandmother.

"Oh, my grandmother... I loved her so much... she was so important to me... Her name was Muriel" Jeremy said, slowly closing his eyes.
"Well Muriel it is then". Koji smiled and kissed him again. Before working on washing his body after Muriel finished nursing from her mother's nipple.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,784 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,581 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,296 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,042 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,960 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,225 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,574 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,607 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,153 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,681 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8