Civil War (spinoff of Chosen, Closed)

"I'm sorry for what I said before. I had no right." Shiina apologized.

Rina sighted and nodded "it-ts fine" she said "come sit on the bed, so I can dress that wound properly" she said, getting the wine, spices and linnings she bought.

Shiina nodded as he sat down on the bed. "Like this?"

"yes but remove yohr shirt so kt doesnt gets tainted with the wine" Rina said

Shiina nodded as he removed his ripped shirt. He had little muscle but he was very thin.

Rina took of the improvised bandages "this will hurt a bit" she said as she poured wine over the wound to keep it from festering.

Shiina suppressed a groan of pain, his shoulder stinging from the wine.

"Itsmokay, this way it wont get infected she said adding a paste of herbs and then bandaging it with the fresh linnen she cut to strips to make bandages

"Thank you again. I don't know how to thank you." Shiina said.

"Dont thank me....idf I hadnt left you with the rabbits this wouldnt have happen, you want a cinnabon roll?"

"Yes please." Shiina said as he laid down.

Rina went to the small table and bdought the two rolls for him "lay down, Ill make dinner, just dont touch anything" she said

Shiina nodded and laid down, waiting patiently for dinner.

Rina is busy at the fire making the bear it feels nice to have someone to share dinner and she womdered this was why warriors went to look for a male to have a daughter

"Rina? The other day, your captain wanted you to have children. Why did she want you to have one?" Shiina asked.

"Ishe was mocking me Shiina, saying rhe only good thing I perhaps do for my city was having a daughter that wont be a dissapointment as me" she said trying to say it lightly as if she didnt care.

"Is it important to have daughters? Which reminds me, do you have any males?" Shiina asked.

"Well we are not immortal so daughters are important, no we dont, we mate with other species"

"I meant is there any male Phalanx?" Shiina asked.

"Jist our King, who is born over 100 years, when a warrior unexpectatively has a boy, he is raised to marry out next Queen" Rina explains

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM