Concequences (closed with tjopj44)
"No you don't you love me. We got to get you loose before my baby is born." I grin as I thrust gently. "Bet you need my cock.
(11-17-2015, 12:48 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: "No you don't you love me. We got to get you loose before my baby is born." I grin as I thrust gently. "Bet you need my cock.

"no, i don't" Now Dylan is really scared, and trys to get up and stay away from Sebastian. He kicks the man on his balls and got up in the bed, and run, trying to go away, only to find out that the door is locked. However, he manages to take his phone, disk Louis' number and hide the phone in a near plant, where Louis would be able to hear what was going on and where Sebastian wouldn't be able to see the phone
"Where's my pregnant Dylan? He needs his boyfriends cock." Sebastian grins spotting him over near the plant. He grabs Dylan and puts an arm around him tightly as he roughly shoves his cock in thrusting. He drags Dylan back to the bed where he pulls out and restraints and ties him to the bed each bed post. "Mm, look at you? Did you get on to Louis? Because there's hardly any reception and he wouldn't ever know where to look. Your mine forever. Gonna fuck you and use you till your ready to be my boyfriend." Sebastian said thrusting into Dylan's ass.

Louis stared at his phone in panic he'd heard Dylan's voice for a moment and then the call dropped out. He began to Cry desperate for his boyfriend to be home.
(11-20-2015, 10:50 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: "Where's my pregnant Dylan? He needs his boyfriends cock." Sebastian grins spotting him over near the plant. He grabs Dylan and puts an arm around him tightly as he roughly shoves his cock in thrusting. He drags Dylan back to the bed where he pulls out and restraints and ties him to the bed each bed post. "Mm, look at you? Did you get on to Louis? Because there's hardly any reception and he wouldn't ever know where to look. Your mine forever. Gonna fuck you and use you till your ready to be my boyfriend." Sebastian said thrusting into Dylan's ass.

Louis stared at his phone in panic he'd heard Dylan's voice for a moment and then the call dropped out. He began to Cry desperate for his boyfriend to be home.

"You are a psych, Sebastian" Dylan managed to say before the call was cut off "You think you can just kidnap me, take me to this strange mountains and force me to have sex with you?" He said, trying to give Louis a hint from where he was "You are lucky that i left my cellphone at home, or Louis would be able to track me back" He managed to say this last words, and then the call droped out. He couldn't fight Sebastian anymore, but at least he knew Louis would find him. "What about a deal? I'll let you do whatever you want to me for an hour, and then you let me alone to give birth to my babies, or help me with the delivery. What do you think?" He asked, because he was afraid his babies would die inside him if he didn't give birth to them soon
Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "You hid your cellphone in the potplant. Your not subtle."

Sebastian pursed his lips, "I'll have to move you before Louis gets here, but before I do I'll hypnotize you into being my boyfriend. I don't want anymore fighting back." Sebastian reached into the drawer and pulled out a shiny glittering gem hanging off a silver necklace
(11-22-2015, 11:13 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "You hid your cellphone in the potplant. Your not subtle."

Sebastian pursed his lips, "I'll have to move you before Louis gets here, but before I do I'll hypnotize you into being my boyfriend. I don't want anymore fighting back." Sebastian reached into the drawer and pulled out a shiny glittering gem hanging off a silver necklace

(sebastian wasn't suppose to realize that. Louis should come to help Dylan)

"No, i won't let you" Dylan said, closing his eyes as strongly as he could. He suddenly got an idea, and grabbed the silver necklace, taking it out of Sebastian's hands. He saw that the window was open, so he threw it away. If Sebastian wanted to hypnotizze him, he would have to get out of the house
Sebsastian glared he was starting to get bored of the fight Dylan was giving. He held the boys legs down and handcuffed him to the end of the bed before doing the same with Dylan's hands. Leaving him trapped.

"Much better" Dylan smiled. He walked over the window and saw the necklace lying in the dirt. Grumbling he grabbed a broom and lifted it up inside.

"Now let's do this again." As began to hypnotize Dylan into a trance and watched smiling as every desire and thought and love for Louis was dissapearing.

0o0o0
Louis drove his car towards the location annoyed it was at least two hours out of town. He hoped something hadn't happened, he needed Dylan to be okay more than anything.
(11-30-2015, 12:25 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: Sebsastian glared he was starting to get bored of the fight Dylan was giving. He held the boys legs down and handcuffed him to the end of the bed before doing the same with Dylan's hands. Leaving him trapped.

"Much better" Dylan smiled. He walked over the window and saw the necklace lying in the dirt. Grumbling he grabbed a broom and lifted it up inside.

"Now let's do this again." As began to hypnotize Dylan into a trance and watched smiling as every desire and thought and love for Louis was dissapearing.

0o0o0
Louis drove his car towards the location annoyed it was at least two hours out of town. He hoped something hadn't happened, he needed Dylan to be okay more than anything.

Dylan cried when another contraction hit him, trying to make sebastian stop hypnotizing him, but the man put himself in front of him and started. For some reason, Dylan was not feeling nothing different, until he realized: The contractions. They were stopping him of concentrating enough on the little necklace. But he decided he would fool Sebastian, to let the guy think it has worked. 

So, he looked at Sebastian with a strange look, as someone who forgot about something, and said "Sebastian? Sweetheart? What happened? I feel weird, like if i have forgotten something... Well, nevermind" he took Sebastian's hand slowly, looking at the hand with passion, and placed it on his belly "Are you feeling it? It's so hard... our little babies are ready to come out. Aren't you excited?"

He looked at Sebastian and laughed "Well, anyway, they will have to wait a little bit to come out. Do you know why, Seb?" He asked, placing his hand on Sebastian's chest "Because right now, i'm horny as fuck" He said.
"Come here then sexy, ride me one last time" he said patting his lap. As he helped Dylan closer.

0o0o

Louis was panicked as he drove down the freeway his car way over the speed limit as he drove down country roads. He new they were up the mountain and he had to get Dylan."
(12-06-2015, 12:08 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: "Come here then sexy, ride me one last time" he said patting his lap. As he helped Dylan closer.

0o0o

Louis was panicked as he drove down the freeway his car way over the speed limit as he drove down country roads. He new they were up the mountain and he had to get Dylan."

"One last time?" Dylan said, pretending to be sad "but i want more". He had imagined Louis naked in front of him, so he had an erection, which helped him to pretend he was horny "Come, on Sebastian, fuck me as hard as you can" He opened his legs, pretending he wasn't disgusted, and hoping Louis would come soon.
"Well your about to give birth so it'll be a while before I can fuck your ass again." Sebastian said climbing over and slowly pushing his cock inside.

0o0o0

Louis grimaced when he saw Sebastian's truck. "Oh that cunt is dead" Louis said seething. He ran up to the cabin door and kicked the handle, the door juddering open. Louis glared at Sebastian when he saw his cock plunged inside an unwilling Dylan. "Get the hell away from him" Louis yelled more angry than he had ever been in his life.
(12-07-2015, 07:24 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: "Well your about to give birth so it'll be a while before I can fuck your ass again." Sebastian said climbing over and slowly pushing his cock inside.

0o0o0

Louis grimaced when he saw Sebastian's truck. "Oh that cunt is dead" Louis said seething. He ran up to the cabin door and kicked the handle, the door juddering open. Louis glared at Sebastian when he saw his cock plunged inside an unwilling Dylan. "Get the hell away from him" Louis yelled more angry than he had ever been in his life.

Dylan, feeling disgust with himself, let Sebastian starts to fuck him. And he was almost letting a tear stream down his face when the door was open with violence, and a mad Louis appeared. As he saw the figure of his beloved one, Dylan smiled and called "Louis. My love, you are here. Please, help me, this psych wants to fuck me while our childs are coming" he gasped when the pain of another contraction hit him, and kicked sebastian away
Dylan ran up and punched Sebastian in the face. The sound of bone cracking punctuated the air as he fell back. He pulled Dylan away and cuddled him tightly.

"I love you so much." Dylan said. He looked at Sebastian who was cradling his nose in pain. "Help me tie him up." The cuffed his arms and legs to the bed. "You are not my brother. Don't see me again."

He cuddled Dylan as he helped him out to the car.
"I'm sorry he raped you, I wish I could have stopped him
(12-10-2015, 09:27 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: Dylan ran up and punched Sebastian in the face. The sound of bone cracking punctuated the air as he fell back. He pulled Dylan away and cuddled him tightly.

"I love you so much." Dylan said. He looked at Sebastian who was cradling his nose in pain. "Help me tie him up." The cuffed his arms and legs to the bed. "You are not my brother. Don't see me again."

He cuddled Dylan as he helped him out to the car.
"I'm sorry he raped you, I wish I could have stopped him

Dylan cuddled Louis and said "It's okay, Louis. Nothing of this matters anymore. The important is that you came to save me" he said, running his hand trough Louis' face and hair "I was so afraid you would think i had agreed with Sebastian and leave me alone to him" He cried. When Louis was helping him to get up, however, another contraction, the worse until now, came, and he held his belly, screaming in pain "AAAARGH... ouch... oooof" He looked at Louis, worried "Louis, our babies... T-they are coming now. OUCH... take me to the bed, we have to time to make it to the hospital... I'll have to give birth here"
"Not inside. I'm not giving him the pleasure of seeing you give birth. Lie down in the back seat." Lois said carrying his boyfriend to the bench back seat which let him stretch his legs.

"Okay breath now"
(12-10-2015, 09:43 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: "Not inside. I'm not giving him the pleasure of seeing you give birth. Lie down in the back seat." Lois said carrying his boyfriend to the bench back seat which let him stretch his legs.

"Okay breath now"

"No, please, here in the car is so unconfortable..." Dylan said, moaning "and in the house, we will find thinks that we can use, like hot water for the babies, and a scissor to cut the cord... What if they have the cord around their neck? We won't be able to solve this if i'm in the car. Don't you want our babies to be safe?" he asked, holding Louis hand and placing it on his belly, so he would feel the babies "can you feel it? they are almost here, they want to come out. And here in the car is not a good place. I don't mind if he see me, as long as our babies can be safe. If you are afraid he could do something, just tie him up."
Louis frustrated agreed. "Fine." He carried him inside putting him on the spare bed.

"I'll get hot water and towels." Louis said before leaving and returning with towel, before getting hot water."

"Okay how you feeling? Do you want anything?
(12-10-2015, 09:55 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: Louis frustrated agreed. "Fine." He carried him inside putting him on the spare bed.

"I'll get hot water and towels." Louis said before leaving and returning with towel, before getting hot water."

"Okay how you feeling? Do you want anything?

"Thanks" Dylan said as Louis agreeded and carried him to the bed.

"I feel tired, sleepy, and i feel painful as fuck, but happy because you are here, because you will be able to help me with everything" Dylan said, smiling tiredly. "And i just want you here by my side" he said, and moaned when another contraction hit his enormous belly. He squeezed the towels and bit his lips to avoid screaming.
"You can scream it's okay. Now remember your breathing" Louis smiles. "Let's get the baby out, then you can rest" Louis encouraged.
(12-11-2015, 10:59 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: "You can scream it's okay. Now remember your breathing" Louis smiles. "Let's get the baby out, then you can rest" Louis encouraged.

"But there are three babies inside me, Louis. What will I do? And, oh, they want to come out so much, i can tell it because of this terrible pain" Dylan cried, holding his belly. When he felt the next contraction, however, he pushed. And, for his disgrace, nothing happened

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,790 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,598 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,313 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,078 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,087 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,609 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,648 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,652 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,162 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,745 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8