Big boss (closed with mpregisamazing )
"Yeah Okay I'll try to better fastest as I can. I want you Alex I love you" Sam held Alex's hand on his shoulders and kissed it.His body still feeling cold but his heart feel very warm from Alex's love.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Alex frowned but kissed him gently. He got up and got more blankets to keep Sam warm. "I love you too, baby, but don't rush your getting better."
"Haha I know honey. you soup didn't done, right? I think I should take a nap more and I'll wake up and eat your soup. it's okay?" Sam looked gently to Alex and smiled to him
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex nodded as he carded his fingers through Sam's hair. "That's perfectly fine, love." He said and kissed his temple before humming softly.
"Thanks Alex I love you" Sam said before he fall asleep again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex laid with him for a moment before going to check on the soup. When it was done he turned it off and ended up falling asleep on the couch.
Sam woke up again he felt better now. He walk out off the room and he saw Alex falling asleep on the couch. He covered him in blankets. and gel kissed Alex's forehead."Thanks for everything"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex smiled at him sleepily. "You're welcome, Love. You can have some soup if you'd like." He whispered softly.
"Thanks my love" Sam kissed Alex again and lets him sleep. He walked to the kitchen and take soup for him and Alex.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex slept peacefully with a hand protectively over his abdomen, and he snored occasionally.
Sam smiled and giggled with Alex's snored. He walk and sat beside Alex. He rubs Alex's belly. "I'll protect you with all i have" Sam said protectively with Alex's belly
PM me If you want to RP. 
((should we do a small time jump?))
(Yeah You can skip ahead to what time you want)
PM me If you want to RP. 
It was a little over a month later and Alex had moved in with Sam. It was early in the morning when he rushed out of their large king sized bed and into the ensuite bathroom. He had already been starting to have other symptoms, but this was the second time he had gotten sick--that Sam knew of.
Sam woke up and heard Alex's sound from the bath room. He ran to it. "Hey Alex are you okay?" Sam squatted biside Alex and rubs his back.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex finished getting sick, flushed the toilet and leaned into Alex as he closed his eyes. He nodded weakly. "I think so, I must have a stomach bug or somethin'," he said hoarsely.
Sam entwine his hand around Alex shoulder and lets Alex lean to him "Hey you should go to see the doctor. I'm worry about you honey."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex groaned a little bit and buried his head into Sam's shoulder. He had always hated going to the doctor, and really didn't want to make a habit of visiting them. "Can't we just wait to see if it goes away on it's own?"
"It's okay of you want it's up to you because you're my boss now. haha" Sam laughed and leaded to kiss Alex
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex kissed him softly before pulling away and getting up. He rinsed his mouth out. "Can you please make me a cup of tea, Sammy?" He asked softly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,763 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,566 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,263 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,007 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,829 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,645 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,485 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,555 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,145 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,571 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8