Hard Days (Closed)
"Hey, how are you?" She smiles, coming around the side of the desk.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Kade smiled as he saw the nurse approach him. He sat down in the waiting room, tired from the walk over to the hospital.
She comes and squats beside the chair. "Feeling okay?"
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Kade smiled at the nurse, nodding while rubbing his stomach lovingly. "Yes. I am."
"Let's get you on back and checked over," she said, standing and offering a helping hand.
Kade nodded, placing one of his hands into the nurse's offered of hand and standing up. "Okay."
She leads him back to a small exam room. "How have you been feeling? How's the nausea?"
Kade follows after the nurse, sitting up upon the hospital bed after he enters the room. "I have been feeling alright. The nausea has gone away alittle."
"Have you been able to eat?" She asks, getting out her stethoscope and blood pressure cuff.
Kade smiled while speaking to the nurse. He sat up upon the hospital bed, waiting for himself to be checked. "Yes."
She takes a quick listen to his heart and lungs before taking his blood pressure. "A little high," she notes. "Nervous?"
"Yes. Alittle." Kade nodded at the nurse's questioned of words and spoke. He tried to remain calm but it was so very hard to do.
"Okay, go ahead and lay back so I can feel your belly."
Kade laid back upon the hospital bed so that his stomach could be checked by the nurse. He pulled up his shirt, letting his stomach be exposed.
She grabbed a paper tape measure from the drawer. "Just going to measure really quick," she says before gently stretching it over his barely discernable bump.
Kade nodded and stayed still as his stomach was measured by the nurse. He was relaxed because his clothes would be able to stay on.
She then gently felt his belly. "No pain?"

(Are you wanting an exam done?)
"Nope. No pain." Kade said, keeping himself laying down upon the hospital bed and relaxing.

(Yes. You can do an exam.)
"I'm going to need to do an exam, please remove everything from the waist down," the midwife says professionaly.
Kade nodded and arose to his feet, loosening his clothing and taking off his jeans and boxers so that the nurse could check him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,743 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,535 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,199 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,895 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,400 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,363 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,353 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,358 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,116 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,285 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8