Daughter To Midwife (Closed with cashewmanz)
"I'll take that as a compliment." she replied. She noticed more fluids spilled out from his birthing canal as the entire foot popped out, hanging. "Great...now we just have to worry about the other one."
It was an incredibly odd sensation, having a leg sticking out of his body instead of a head. Not that having a head sticking out of you was normal, James thought, but for this situation, it didn't feel right. "Okay...whew..." he let out a few careful breaths before pushing once more, actually feeling the other leg shift and slide down his birth canal.
As the other foot slowly appeared, Olivia became a bit more relieved. "That looks so weird, yo." she stated. "Wasn't it always the head first or something?"
"It's supposed to be..." James said weakly. "Ugh...normally this is the easy part. Okay, now, when I push next time, you can just help me out. Lightly grab his legs and lightly. LIGHTLY, pull him out to his torso. I cannot emphasize that enough, Olivia."
The word lightly echoed in her ears. She didn't know her own strength so knowing she had to touch the legs made her uneasy. "I'll...try.." she muttered.
"Olivia, look at me," James said, changing his tone to one much more seriously. "It's just a baby. It can't hurt you, but you can hurt him a lot. So you need to be confident, okayyyyyoooww..." he couldn't finish the sentence as a contraction came over him. He puffed out his cheeks and grunted as he started pushing.
She bent down, her hands began to shake tremendously. "O-okay..g-gently, right??.. g-gently.." She gently grabbed the baby's frail legs, delicately pulling it out. She bit her bottom lip as the more she lightly pulled, the more anxious she got.
"That's good, Olivia...that's good," he pushed gently as she pulled, and felt the baby begin to slide out of him. "Okay! Okay, stop! Let's see here," James stretched to get his hands around his son's body, feeling that he wasn't quite out to his shoulders yet. "Okay, good. Now Olivia, I need you to check and see if the umbilical cord is wrapped around his neck."
"Sure.." she gently shoved two fingers into the canal, making her way in she circled around until she felt the baby's neck. "I feel a neck, but no umbilical cord around it."
"Are you sure? This is important!" James was incredibly worried. A breech baby was enough, but having the cord wrapped around his neck would make their lives much harder. He panted through the next few contractions to give himself a quick break.
"Yes I-I-I'm sure!.." At least she hoped she was. "When do you have to push again?"
"I think I'm good now..." James was almost whimpering he felt so weak. When the contraction came upon him he bore down again, huffing and puffing and straining his muscles to try and bring his son into the world. "Is he moving at all?" he gasped to Olivia down between his legs.
"He's slowly sliding out.." As the rest of the mucus and fluids spilled out from the canal, so did the rest of the baby's body. The only part that needed to be pushed out was the head. As she saw the umbilical cord attached to his stomach, she was concerned her prediction was wrong and the other side of the cord was possibly strangling it's neck. All she hoped for was that her baby brother was okay. "By the looks of it, this looks like this is the hardest part.."
"Well," James gasped, "you're not wrong...we just need to get him out so he can actually have some air...but I need to  gather some strength first." James rode out the next two contractions, breathing loudly and heavily as his son sat between his legs. He rubbed his belly for luck and grabbed Olivia's hand. "Are we ready?"
Olivia nodded as she held his hand tightly "Yeah," she sighed nervously. "Don't worry, you got this."
"Okay..." James bore down and squeezed his daughter's hand as tightly as ever, doing his best to bring his son into the world. He grunted at first, then finally broke out in a scream, before panting  heavily as the contraction ended. "Did you see him move at all?"
Olivia winced a bit by her fathers grasp. Once the contraction ended, she looked down as the birth canal stretched further. It was no wonder why it hurt. "Yeah, the chin and mouth are out.." She was fascinated by how tiny he was. His cheeks were a rose red and a bit chunky, as his face was scrunched up a bit. "I think you just need to push one more time, but this time, a big one." What was she saying? since when was she an expert? she thought to herself.
"Okay...okay..." James panted heavily before bearing down once more. "Ohhhhhhhfuuuuuu--" he groaned, but caught himself before cursing in front of his daughter. "Owwwwwwwwwww..." he pushed even harder, feeling the baby's features slide out of him completely with a satisfying pop. "Did you catch him? Is he breathing?" James asked frantically.
Catching him just in the nick of time, Olivia held the baby having a tight, yet soft grip on it's back. "Y-Yeah.." she noticed the baby was barely breathing, his stomach going slightly up and down; obviously struggling to breathe.

"Oh shit--uhm..hold on a sec." she instinctively raised the baby up letting him rest on her shoulder as she began to rub his back in a circular, fast pace motion. After waiting a few more seconds, still nothing.

"C'mon...." she began to panic just as much as her dad. She gave it one last effort and this time gently patted the baby's back. Finally a healthy, loud cry emerged from his tiny mouth, as Olivia gave a huge sigh of relief.

Olivia trembled a little as she smiled, handing the baby to James, wrapping one of the clean towels around her baby brother.
"Oh...oh good...he sounds good..." James was still trembling with fear as he held his son in his arms. He looked him over carefully, making sure his nose and mouth were clear and gently patting his face clean with the towel. He began to slowly rock him back and forth to calm the baby down. "We did it, Olivia..." he looked up at his daughter, his face tired but prideful.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,786 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,583 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,301 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,050 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,980 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,285 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,578 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,611 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,153 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,687 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8