Civil War (spinoff of Chosen, Closed)
"You've been so kind to me. I don't really know if I should be afraid or to be grateful you found me. I don't know how to repay you." Shiina explained.
Rinawent silent at his words, they sent a shiver dosn her spine anddid something funny to her, she wa snt sure what it was "I wpould prefer to dke than to be a war prisioner" she said not looking at him, her voice void of emotion as shereally was at lost of how to act with him.
"What are you saying?" Shiina asked.
She shrugged her shoulders "you are a war presioner," she said yet she clearly was confused of what he was, her rationality was alarmed by it as it had only been a day
"then why are you saying it differently?" Shiina asked.
"Im not saying anything different human" she said in a spat.
"Then what are you saying?" Shiina asked.
Rina sighted" you areannoying as hell" she said turning to the kitchen to leave her wodden plate in asmall barell. As sne tried to nlt tell him shedidnt meant it really
"You are as well. A true warrior has something worth fighting for. What do you have?" Shiina asked.
"You knownothing of me, and you are no one to ask, specially when you cant even look out for yourself!" She said irritated, she was too in the defensive side and Shiina liked to pry too much and thatwas making them butt heads
Shiina cowered under Rina as she yelled. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He asled
"Just go to bed" shw called seeing him, she was just not even sure of what she was supposed to do with him, she fell on her side of the bed determined not to look athim and to go to sleep instantly
Shiina nodded before he got into bed. In the morning, Rina's captain called her up. "Rina! Did you get pregnant with this welp's kid?" She asked.
Next morning Rina hadd been forced totake Shiina to her training, he had bind his hands with the rope, she hadnt tighten the rope on his wrists so he wouldnt get hurt, but she couldnt have him going around free as she would get in trouble, after running that morning, the captain had lined them up, Rina was visibly the smallest and weaker Phalanx, the other women next to Shiina seemed like giantess.
Rina gulped "No sir, I didnt"1 she said wih a straight face
"Then you better hop to it. Let's hope this child is stronger than you." The captain mocked.
Rina looked down as her workmates laughed calling her names and assuring the captain, she would only welp a weakling as herself.
Shiina wondered what the captain said to Rina. He was too far from then to hear.
All through training Rina was bullied in one way or another, yet she kept on, trying to do her best, even if her best was not even near decent compared to the rest.
Training finished early as a harsh storm started to arrive.
Rina came running to the bleachers were he was sitting "come on, we need to go, before you get wet and get sick" she said quickly not even realizing what she was saying.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,783 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,579 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,294 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,042 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,953 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,193 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,564 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,607 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,153 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,673 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8