Son of Prince
"Ok" I breath "but hurry" as I felt the baby drop more and let out a groan
I came to oasis i help my prince get down from horseback. Ok my prince this is good place I took his pants off.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Mmmmmm as I lean my back against a tree I love you I say before I let out a yell as a huge contraction hits me
I love you too you can't die my prince i'll help you everything and first you must focus in your contraction.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I focus on.breathing and I grip horse hand when the pain is to bad "I'm sorry"
it's fine tell me if you want to push
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mmmmm I nod as I can't talk I'm to focused on breathing and than.out of nowhere my body starts to push I.can't stop it "it must be the drink.he gave me" as my body continues to push
you can do it my prince i rubbing his huge belly and kissed him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
My body my body keeps pushing not letting be have a break I have to stop pushing I moan but my body keeps pushing
What can I help you my prince. how to stop your pushing.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I don't know as my body continues pushing how far is th baby?
I saw the babies head but it's very big i think you must push hardly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
My body continues to push down hard
I saw the baby head now. Push more and breath my prince
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ahhhhhhh as I give a huge push
Push more my prince the baby move a little. you carrying big baby. you'll have hard and long labor but i'll be with you.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ahhhhhhh my.body pushing.hard I'm too tired
I saw at my prince him looked so bad i want to help him but i don't know how. Push my prince i'm rubbing his belly to help him.

(Sorry i'm very busy.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Its fine don't.forget to post in breeding college)
I saw at my prince him looked so bad i want to help him but i don't know how. Push my prince i'm rubbing his belly to help him.

my prince i saw babies head came out. Don't stop push more!!!!
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prince of peace Gadiva22 266 14,883 12-17-2018, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,492 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,993 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C A forgotten prince (Closed with bhdire8) ShadowsWolf 81 10,889 11-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Prince x Comner (Closed with Roxas Atlas) WolfsDemon19 18 3,228 04-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: WolfsDemon19
  C The Marauder and The Prince with ShadowsWolf Roxas Atlas 89 12,030 02-28-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C The Prince's Baby with ProngsShadow SeanWoods221 74 11,154 07-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  C The Prince and the Commoner (With Sam Woods) tjopj44 20 3,081 06-25-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Pregnant father and son (one on one first come first serve) popop 45 8,387 05-28-2016, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Wickedboy619
  C The Prince and the powerful sorcerer with DragonKnight LittleShadow 20 4,334 04-19-2016, 01:42 AM
Last Post: LittleShadow