Hard Days (Closed)

"We've never seen this before, but it seems you are... pregnant."

Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.

At first Kade was surprised but then it turned to even more worry. He ran his hands through his hair nervously, breathing deeply and swallowing while trying to get back to reality and what the nurse had told him. "W - What? .. pregnant? .. I - I cant be. It isn't possible. I am a man."

"I know," she sighs. "We don't understand it either. We will just care for you as we would a woman. I am a midwife, separate from here when I'm not volunteering, just for your consideration."

Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.

Kade sighed as well, swallowing once again while nodding. He found himself worrying as to what his parents would think of him now that he had became mysteriously pregnant.

"We have a few questions, we'd appreciate your answers since this is the first of it's kind. You do not have to answer. First, we assume you've had intercourse?"

Kade blushed at the nurse's words, sitting back up upon the hospital bed. "Okay .. and yes I did."

"Male or female?" She asks clinically. "Any drugs or alcohol?"

"The person was male. And there was no drugs or alcohol." Kade said, sighing while yawning slightly.

"Okay, thank you very much. Would you like to schedule a followup with the OB or a local midwife?"

"You are welcome. And I would like to schedule a followup with the midwife." Kade said with a slight smile, rubbing at his eyes as he became tired.

"With whom?" She asks, pen poised over paper.

Kade spoke to the nurse, thinking for a moment before he began to speak. "Um .. I choose you."

"Alright then," she smiles, and shakes his hand. "Do you know where the birth center is?"

Kade managed to smile slightly, shaking the nurse's hand as well. "Not really."

"Half a mile down this street, turn left, it'll be a quarter mil eon your right." She hands him a business card with his appointment date. "See you in two weeks, don't hesitate to call before if needed."

"Thank you." Kade smiled at the nurse, feeling all of his worries gradually fade away.

(Skip?)

(Yes.)

Two weeks later, Amanda is answering phones at the front desk until her first appointment of the day.

Kade returned to the hospital, wanting to see the nurse that he had come to like.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM