Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
lilnarn grab ryne tits and suck his nipples hard while he looking in his eyes. "mmm delicouse" he teased playfuly
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne moaned as his breast was drained of its milk. "You'll have to be quick. I have 11 little boys and one little girl to feed too."
"they can wait" said lilnarn, still drinking. he start to stroke ryne cock too. "i think i gonna make some cum-milk" he teased, storking ryne little faster.
Ryne moaned. "But they need it. We can't forget the children."
"just kidding love" he laughed and get up. "go, feed the babies. i will be at the space training room for a while" he said and leave.
Ryne smiled as he went and fed the babies. He returned to find Lilnarn exercising. Ryne blushed brightly but grew hard at seeing Lilnarn.
"hi love" lilnarn kiss him on the cheek. "sorry for the sweat" he giggle. he trained hard so his abs were streched more then normal. "did you feed the babies?" he asked, returned to excerise.
Ryne nodded. "I'm hungry for you." He moaned.
"is that so?" lilnarn teased him. he lay on the floor. "why won't you show me?" he smiled.
Ryne got on the floor and started to suck Lilnarn off, licking his shaft and tip.
"ohhh thats good" he moan. ryne suck him like an expert and lilnarn cant do nothing just to moan. his cock get harden by the minute. "its still not enough" he teased the boy. "i thought you the best".
Ryne pouted as he hummed, sending vibrations through Lilnarn's member. He stopped as took his massive breasts and started to give him a boob job, licking Lilnarn's tip occasionally.
"ohhh thats better" he moan, "but thats something you did before. you dont have something new?"
Ryne pouted. "And do you have in mind?" He asked annoyed.
"this" he grab ryne ass and put him in 69 position. he suck ryne cock hard while ryne suck his.
Ryne moaned as he was sucked off. His belly pressed against Lilnarn's muscled form, making him extra sensitive.
"i wanna taste your cum" mumble lilnarn as he suck rune cock deep in his throat. he almost climaxed and moan loudly as he cum in ryne mouth.
Ryne moaned loudly as he tasted Lilnarn's seed. He climaxed too and moaned loudly as he gave Lilnarn's his seed.
lilnarn swallow it all. than he kiss ryne belly and put some of his cum on the skin and rubb it until it was shining. then he heard 2 alcalite woman and turn around. "my lord lilnarn" the woman said, " can we borrow your breeder and have some fun?" they were tall, blue skin and very muscular. "well offcourse, if you let me watch" it was very rare that women wanna breed. and he knew something also. they hold ryne from both sides, rubbs his belly and kisses him. lilnarn saw there pants get swallen when they rubb there members on ryne belly. he smiled when they took him to the big water bed they had. "i think they like you" he teased ryne.
Ryne moaned as the women touched him. "Ohhh. What are you two going to do?" He asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,790 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,562 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,252 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,594 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,311 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,075 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,056 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,542 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,621 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,643 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler