Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
lilnarn rise an eye brow. "you just deliver 3 million babies and you want more? you seriouse?" he asked carefully. "your lust is admirable but i suggeste we let your body recover for a couple of days" he said honestly.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"But Lilnarn! I want to be pregnant now! I can handle it." Ryne moaned in need.
"not hapening" lilnarn said. "its for your own good" he stand up and left ryne to rest for more couple of days.
Ryne moaned as he felt need. He got out of bed and went to the harem. "Anyone want to fill me up?" He asked desperately.
one nurse boy alcalite with white cloth mask that covered his mouth and white latex gloves turn as the breeder said it. his dick get hard by seeing lilnarn. "i am" he said and come after him.
Ryne smiled as he exposed his ass. "Better fill me up."
Loran, 18, blonde hair, blue skin, wearing nurse suit and white cloth mask on his mouth. he kneel before ryne , who lay on the edge of the bed, and start to lick his ass hole with his tounge, and fingering it. "but what the prince will say if i fuck his breeder?" he said affraid.
"I don't care! I just want to be pregnant!" Ryne begged as he shook his ass.
"then if that the case, i need you to be quiet" he said. "for sure, let me gag your mouth so your moans cant be hear". Loran lock the door and put some white cloth gag on ryne mouth. then he tied him to the bed and take his clothes off. his member was pulsing and vibrating from horny. "im a virgin. you are my first breeder" loarn stated as he penetrate ryne hole slowly, inch by inch. "GOD you are so tight!" he moan.
Ryne moaned in the cloth as his sensitive hole was penetrated.
loran hold ryne legs and spread them apart. he move in and out in slow phase. ryne hole feels so good and more loose after all the births he was been threw. " i see now why lilnarn chose you" he admited, "you are amazing".
Ryne moaned loudly as loran reached deep into him. "Come on. Cum!" He moaned.
loran move faster and faster and cum deep into ryne hole.
Ryne moaned as he felt his womb fill up. "Thanks Loran." He moaned.
suddenly the door opened and lilnarn was standing there, his eyes wide in shock. "wha'ta hell is going on hear?" he cross his hands on his chest and wait for an explanation from Ryne.
"You didn't want to give me your seed so I went to your harem to get your seed." Ryne stated.
lilnarn lower his voice. "you didnt get premition from me to breed. you betrayed me" he said in anger tone. "i warned you in the begining not to cross me. now you will pay".
Ryne cowered in fear. "What are you going to do?" He asked very scared.
"to you, nothing". he looked at loran, who was quiver in fear in the corner of the room. he pointed at him. "guards, kill this boy for treason" he ordered. the guards enter the room and catch loran in his arms. "no! please! i didnt do anything!" he cried, looking at Ryne for help.
"No! Don't kill him! It was my fault!" Ryne cried as he hugged Lilnarn.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,791 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,563 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,252 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,598 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,315 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,084 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,104 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,645 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,656 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,654 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler