Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
loran bring the rest after he put the plate on the bed. "here. this all the food you asked for. hope you like it".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne smiled as he ate. "Thank you loran. Good luck today!" He said happily as he gave a kiss on Loran's cheek before returning to eating:
loran put on his white nurse clothes and went to work at the hospital. he return at evening, tired.
Ryne moaned as his belly growled loudly, his belly hungry for more food. "Are you okay Loran?" He asked worryingly.
"yeah. just tired" he explained and went to take a shower.
Ryne nodded before he moaned again. This time, his belly grew bigger and bigger until it was bigger then the king size bed. Ryne moaned as the babies continued to kick, hungry and active.
"would you want to take a shower with me?" loarn asked ryne. he was naked and offer his hand to the handsome breeder.
Ryne blushed and nodded, taking Loran's hand and pulling himself up with some difficulty. He boticed the shower was small. "How will I fit?" He asked.
Loran giggle. "no problem" he push a button and the shower expand and get bigger until it fit Ryne size. "here" he pull him closer and they enter the shower togarher and turn on the hot water. loran moan calmly.
Ryne smiled as he lathered himself. "Can you help me? I can't reach the rest of my belly." He explained as he reached out as far as he could but couldn't reach his bellybutton.
loran help him. he take the soap and rubb it over Ryne bellybutton. "you sure a very hot dude, i must say" he blushed, as he rubb the enourmes belly.
Ryne blushed brightly and moaned. "Beast." He said as he felt the babies kick.
"beast?" loran shruged. "im just a blue boy that loves you" he said and kissed Ryne mouth passionatly.
Ryne moaned against Loran's lips. "You Alcalites are beasts when you have sex." He moaned as he felt some pressure.
loran rubbed his bellybutton on ryne's poo out bellybutton, teasingly. "do you like it?" he grinned.
Ryne moaned loudly as his bellybutton was teased. Ryne's water burst but went unnoticed by the two lovers.
loran didnt notice nothing, and keep fucking Ryne bellybutton with his cock. he press it hard on it, making him lay on the floor while the hot water keep flowing on them.
Ryne moaned loudly as he rubbed his belly, letting Loran fuck him as the babies kicked.
loran keep pumping in and out. the belly bonce and shifted from the babies kicks. he put more pressure in each thrust. "God! i -am- in love- with- your- belly!" he moan loudly and grinned with lust.
Ryne moaned loudly as Loran fucked him. The babies moved downward to Ryne's birth canal. "Their coming! I'm coming!" He moaned as he climaxed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,744 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,540 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,227 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,536 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,199 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,895 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,405 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,372 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,355 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,362 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler