House cleaning (closed with nezumi)
John arch his belly as Ash enters him. his baby boys start to kick wildly inside him. "the babies excited to see daddy's cock" he joke, and let his lover show him what he can do.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ash chuckles and stops soon he penetrates his lover deeper "well then boys. say hi to daddy's cock. Daddy comes to feed you guys with daddy's milk" Ash teases began to move his hips back and front, thrusting John's ass slowly "mm babe"
John moans with pleasure. his mouth open in extazy. he was been fucked so deep that he could feel the cock deep into his belly, making it bounce and jumpy. he open his legs wider so Ash could go even deeper, discover new depths in him.
Ash moans, pounding deep John's ass until he can feel his cock went deeper into John's womb. He holds his lover legs and fucks the male harder until he jumpy, bouncing fast on his wet and hard cock "aah fuck! I'm bursting!" Ash shoot his hot load inside John's womb making his belly expending bigger than before.
As Ash climax, John did too. he shouts like a whore, his belly jumping up, as the warm seed fills his womb. "fuck babe" he pants heavily, exosted, on the couch. "you are the best" he smiles in bliss.
Ash panting while his cock still sticking inside John's ass. He lays weakly on the male's belly, pressing his chest to John's "you too babe.. Thank you for being my lover. I love you" Ash smiles, pulling his cock out as he knees on the couch, kissing the male's lips again.
John smile and kiss Ash back. "i love you too" he said, and let out a groan when he try to stand up. "im so heavy now because of your load" he rubbs his belly with both hands. it was so big now that he cant reach his bellybutton anymore. "come. help me take a shower. i will need someone to wash me" he giggles.
Ash chuckles, poking John's bellybutton. Then he wears his boxer on "alright babe.. let me wash you" he grins, helping John on his knees and walking to the bathroom "now babe. What you want me to do?"
the blonde boy moan when his lover poked his bellybutton. after he entered the shower and took his clothes off- with Ash's help- he opened the water and the pair wash each other help with sponge. he gave Ash's the shampoo and face him. "this belly need attention" he said seductivly, waiting for him to wash it with the sponge.
Ash facing John, holding the shampoo and sponge in his hand "mm babe you look sexy" he licks his lips. Then he presses the shampoo downward and the liquid flows out on the sponge "I will give this belly attention as much as you want love" Ash smirks again, directly brushes the sponge on John's bellybutton until the bubbles out. He keeps brushing, squeezing and circling hard that spot "how do you feel babe? Good?"
John close his eyes and moan in bliss when Ash rubbed his bellybutton. "yes... i-it fells so good! aaahh!" he gasp in pleasure. he let out a groan as his cock start to get hard. he attached to the wall, unable to move helplessly, against Ash's touch, poking his sensitive bellybutton.
"Mm cute you're so sensitive here don't you?" Ash smirks, keeps rubbing and poking teasingly John's bellybutton and also the area of his belly. Then he notices John's arousing cock "o'ohh.. Now see who's horny here?" Ash moves the sponge down and rubs the male's cock several times.
the boy's cant resist. he was helpless against Ash's teasing, both his belly and cock. all he can do is to moan loudly and hold the wall for support. "ohhh! im cumming!" he shout and moan as his cock erupt, on the sponge. he panted heavily with bliss.
"Mm so quickly.. but I like it" Ash smiles kissing John's lips as his torso presses tight on his lover's belly and bellybutton
John was at Ash's mercy. he press his belly against Ash's and kiss him eagerly. "do to me what you want babe. im all yours" he whisper in his ears.
Ash smirks, biting teasingly John's lower lips "well.. I would like to fuck you hard until your water break. But I can't do that now. You're still a month to go" as Ash's fingers pinch softly his lover's bellybutton.
"ooohhh Ash!!! yesss!" John moan against his lover's touch and kiss him, groans. "dont need to break my water so soon" he smirks "you can just fuck me every day as you please. enjoy my pregnancy while you still can" he teases him. "do to me what you imagain in your wildest fantesies".
"Aww babe. As you wish sweetie. My cock always ready to shove you babe" Ash grins naughtily, holding his hard cock out from his boxer, pumping it until his precum splashes on the male's huge belly "now show me your sexiest position babe. I cannot wait to planting my seed inside your womb"
John nods and turn face to wall and spread his legs wide and shaking his ass. he let out a groan. "fuck me babe" he begged, rubbing his belly in lust.
Ash smirks and slaps lightly the male's ass, pointing his hard and massive throbbing cock to John's little hole "I cannot wait any longer. I'm putting this in babe.." Ash moves his hips and inserts slowly his cock, moaning "ah babe mm you're so hottt" Ash pushes deeper his cock before he pulls back and thrusts the male's ass like a wild horse.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,866 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,950 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,510 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,637 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,379 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 97,230 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,663 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,436 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,222 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 21,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8