House cleaning (closed with nezumi)
John moan loudly as his ass been fyck so hard. he hold the wall in support as his belly bounce and jumpy, his twins kicking wildly in his womb.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ash fucks inside the male faster and deeper. His both hands on John's belly and notices the babies kicking "ohh.. The babies very like this love. They must be feel excited again with daddy's cock" Ash grins teasingly continue pounding the male tiny ass until he is bouncy and bouncy within his each thrusts.
John was been pouning hard and fast, his body jumpy and sound of skin hit skin feel the shower and eco'es on the walls. he felt his lover's member enters his womb and arch his back with pleasre and bliss. he keep holding the wall, as his babies flips and move in his womb like they enjoy the all thing. "God babe! you are so good! i love your cock inside me! keep fucking me! yes! yesss!" he exclaims, gasping like a whore. he was near his second orgasem. "babe, aaaahhg!!!"~
"Yeah babe. I will fuck you and continue fucking you everyday until you cannot walk for year!" Ash smirks, said jokingly as he keeps pounding his lover. Then he lifts and spreads John's both knees in the air, bouncing him mercilessly and total harder but never hit their babies "ahh babe! I'm closer!"
"yeah! fuck! ooh!! im cumming!!!" he shout. John felt so full of baby and so full of cock that he arch his back and climax togather with Ash, screaming like a whore.
Ash groaning and panting heavily after he cums like a ton load, expending John's belly even bigger and bigger. His bellybutton could be seen getting bigger and pointing out sexily "Babe.. You're the best I ever fuck" He pulls his cock out as his load flowing down from John's hole.
John moan as he been filled with Ash cum, rubb his now tight belly. he panted heavily and turn to kiss Ash and hug him. "im tired. help me walk to the bedroom" he ask him.
Ash chuckles after replying John's kiss "you are such a baby babe.." Then he carries John in his arms like a bridal style, bringing John to their bedroom and slowly sitting the male down onto the bed.
"thanks love" john smile at him " you are such a gentleman" he giggle. he take a towel and get himself dry. then he ordered some pizza and turn on the tv. "come, sit with me" he panted beside him.
Ash dries himself too, wearing white plain t-shirt with short pants. Then he sees John calling for him and chuckles, walking to get him. He sits and hugs the male, kissing his lips again "Babe.. You ordered pizza?"
"yes, im hungry, and so are the babies" he giggles and rubbs his belly. a sound of growl coming from it. after few minutes the pizza came and they start to eat.
Ash laughs seeing how cute his lover and the babies inside growling "ok babe" Then after paid, he and John eats the pizza while watching the tv.
John feel tired after been fed and stuffed so much. his belly was so huge he cant see beyond it. even to move was difficult. "look how huge i am!" he laughs and rubbs his belly lovingly.
Ash chuckles after finishing his food "yeah babe.. and you're the most sexy pregnant guy I ever met" Ash smiles, also helping him rubbing his big belly. He can feel John's belly didn't have any bump "I wonder if they are sleeping right now.. Huaa. I'm sleepy love" Ash yawns
"yeah, me too" john yawned after Ash. he turn on his side and nuzzle Ash neck and hug him tight. "i love you" he whisper at him and kiss his cheek, feel sleepy.
"I love you too babe" Ash smiles nuzzling into John's topper hair while he embracing him tight. The couch where they are laying is like a bed. They can stretch their feet freely. Ash eyes nearly about to close and finally he went to sleep for a few hours with his lover.
In the morning, John wake up, streching his body and yawn. "good morning love" he kisses his lover lips.
Ash still in the deep sleep when morning comes. When he feels John's lips, he wakes up and kisses the male back. Ash smiles "good morning too babe. How's your sleep last night?"
"it was great, because of you" he smile seductivly, pressing his belly against Ash's.
He chuckles as he felt John's pressing belly "It's still early babe and you're this active?" Ash grins teasingly caressing his lover's huge belly that getting big each days.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,970 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,220 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,705 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,145 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,649 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,822 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,563 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,079 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,279 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,560 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8