House cleaning (closed with nezumi)
"ohh ..mmmm fuck Ash!! i-t feels so damn good!" he moan as Ash pinch him in his sensitive bellybutton. his lovers tounge on his belly make him shiver with pleasure. he moan loudly, blind of lust. "ahh... ahhhh... mmmm...yesss" he keep moaning uncontrolably.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ash smirks hearing John's moaning. He kisses up to John's tit and sucks harder his milk until it flows out "nmmmhhh" he bits John's tit and releases, making his tit splashing out milk to his face. Ash chuckles as his fingers keep teasing his lover's bellybutton, pulling hard until it pop out long and then pressing it deeper back. He also plays up and down with his thumb.
"ohhh myy God Ash!!! im cumming!!" John shout and arch his back as he cum and cum on his belly and his lover. he panted heavily, wanting nothing more then his lover cock deep inside him.
Ash feels John's cum on his body. He smiles and kisses John's lips "now turn around on all four.. I can't wait to make you bigger with my milking seed" Ash chuckles teasing, undress his boxer and exposes his hard erected cock
John nods and turn on all his four, shakes his ass to tease Ash even more. "fill me up! i want you inside me so badly!" he moan seductivly, and open his ass all for Ash with his hands.
"Such a naughty pregnant boy" Ash chuckles slapping gently the male's cheek ass. He is so ready and put his large tip cock to the male's hole, rubbing teasingly outside the pink hole before he rams his tip and length all one shot inside John's little ass. Ash moans out and slides deeper and deeper to his lover's deep prostate. He presses John's prostate hard than before until his precum flows out
"aahh you cum so quick!! fuck the shit out of me Ash!!" he open his legs wider, so his lover could penetrate deeper. "show me what you can do!" he teases Ash.
Ash smirks and holds around John's big belly "Alright as you wish babe!" Ash gets up a bit and thrusts hard John's ass. He pounding hard and so deeper his lover's ass until John's hole stretching so wide. John's belly moving wildly upward and downward within each thrust. Ash moans and tries to slide even deeper, shoving and pressing John's birth canal. Ash becomes so wild like a horse, thrusting so faster
"mmmm yeesss!!! fffuucckk!!!" John shout as his lover rammed inside him again and again, slaming his cock deep into his womb. the babies inside him kicks wildly as the move. he moan and gasp like a horny horse, like was been fuck by a real horse. "fuck yes ohhh ohhhh ohhhh Ash!!!" John shout, near his climax and precum~
Ash keeps ramming his lover so hard. He pounding John's womb mercilessly but never hurting the babies. He wants so much breaking John's water but it's not his due yet. Ash groans and moans gripping hard his lover's ass cheeks as his precum flows more "ahhh fuck babe! I'm c-cummmm!!!!" Ash shoot his load a lot, making John's belly becomes bigger and harder, filling his cum. Ash panting heavily as his cum splashes down your ass hole.
John shout and cum again and shoot his seed all over the bed and his lower belly. he collaps, Ash on him, both panting heavily. "that- was- the-best-fuck-i-ever have!!!" john said, and turn to kiss Ash lips, with all his live and passion.
Ash's cock slides out and still panting on John's back. Then John turns around and he smiles, hugging the male as John kisses his lips. He kisses him back in passion "I love you John. I love you babe.. so much" Ash presses his torso on the male's big and hard belly
John smile. he love Ash torso been press on his belly. the babies start to kick, and he saw Ash eyes get widen. "you feel it too babe? they want to be close to you, to their father" he giggles happily.
Ash smiles happily after he can feel the kicks "yeah.. they are so active. just like us" he chuckles teasingly before put his side cheek on John's belly, rubbing with his hand on the male's huge belly "easy you two.. daddy's here" then he looks at John "babe. when is your due?"
"more one week" he said. "you are excited?"
"mm half excited.." Ash leans up "sadly after that your huge sexy belly is no more" Ash hugs the male and kisses him
"yeah i know" he giggle. "lets enjoy it while we still can" he return the kiss.
"Yeah you're right babe" Ash smiles kissing the male's lips as his both hands slapping gently John's belly. Then he moves his hand up a bit and gives gentle massage on John's nipples.
John moan softly as his nipples get massage. Suddenly, he started to lactate, an endless stream going down his breasts and onto his belly.
Ash licks his lips and continue massaging, rubbing and pinching a bit hard John's nipples as he hungrily sucks the lactate on John's big belly and his pop-out belly button. He likes to tease John and hears his moans.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,972 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,224 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,707 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,147 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,658 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,871 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,567 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,083 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,281 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,567 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8