Civil War (spinoff of Chosen, Closed)
Shiina nodded as he followed Rina to her home. "What did your captain say to you earlier?" He asked.
She looked at him "nothing....important" she tried to say in a poker face trying not to let him see it had hurt.
"It's alright. I'm sure everything will be fine." Shiina said.
"I....I hope so," she said taking his hand even if it was the cord she was supposed to hold
Shiina smiled as they returned to her home. He laid on the bed, ready to go to sleep.

(Shall we start the impregnation?)
(sure)

Rina was drenched when they finally arrived the captainĀ“s words were still swirling on her mind and even on the way home she was shouted names, she was sure Shiina herd this time. She leaned against the door as Shiina laid on the bed, she was utterly upset, and felt like the dirtiest scum, what if the captain was right and the only thing she might do well was have a daughter? plus she was tired of being alone and Shiina would be gone at the first chance of escape an seeing how reckless she was becoming with him, she was sure it was bound to happen soon.
Shiina looked to Rina. "Are you okay Rina? You're not coming to bed?" He asked.
"Shiina....is there someone special back at your homeland?" she asked not really knowing how to ask him to get her pregnant.
"No. I never really liked anyone back home." Shiina stated.
Rina nodded as she bit her lip "and....would you be willing to do me a favor, after this you might...you can go free"
"Really?! What do I have to do?" Shiina asked excitedly.
Rina looked down "get me with child" she said blushing and not really looking at him
Shiina blushed brightly at Rina. "W-what do you want me to do?" He asked as he laid on the bed.
"just...have sex with me, you can leave later," she said softly as she laid down in bed as she was not sure how this was meant to go.
"Umm...do you want to be on top?" Shiina asked.
"no, you are supposed to go on top" she said as she was beet red not even knowing where to look as she couldnt see him right now
Shiina gulped as he removed his pants and exposed his member. He entered Rina and slowly pumped into her.
Rina removed her panties and rised her skirt just enough for him to enter her, she gasped as she was a virgin but apart from that she stayed silent, she closed her eyes, as she was just doing this in hopes of fitting in her society.
Shiina pumped faster in hopes to please Rina. "I'm about to cum. Are you ready?" He asked.
Rina nods, "go...go ahead" she said embarrased.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,944 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,174 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,644 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,009 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,331 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 98,867 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,369 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,953 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,270 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,245 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8