Civil War (spinoff of Chosen, Closed)
"They kept me here for no reason. I just wanted to see you." Shiina explained before he felt sick. He vomited on the captain's arm, unable to control it.
The captain left go of him then, seeming quite grossed out, she had to leave to go clean herself up, leaving the two locked in Shiina´s cell.
"see me? why?" she asked confused at him as she came closer "you are sick..." she noted, yet wouldnt meet his eyes, she was still embarrased of what had lastly happened between them, even more as it hadnt worked.
"I've been feeling nauseous all week. I'm so hungry too. I've been eating once a day and it's a horrible meal. Not to mention how my stomach keeps bloating." Shiina explained.
"Im not a healer of any sort," she said confused looking at him "you stayed for this?" she asked finally meeting his eyes.
"I wanted to leave but they just took me here. I haven't slept right in a week." Shiina explained before he groaned suddenly. He held his stomach as it started to expand rapidly, growing inch by inch until it looked overdue with one large baby.
Rina´s eyes widened as she watched, she had never seen or heard of this "is...are...are you with child?" she asked feeling silly as he was a man and that was impossible.
Shiina panted heavily from the growth spurt. He didn't answer Rina, but the child did, giving a strong kick that stretched Shiina's belly around the baby's leg. Shiina grimaced as he felt some pain.
"by the god....we need to leave, now" she said as she ralized what was happening.
"What's going on? What's happening to me?" Shiina asked.
"in the scriptures...it...it was written the one god would come through the body of a mortal man," she said "I think it might be it....but...Im not really sure, I never read the scriptures well, they are in an ancient language, Im not...that bright so I never got the hang of reading the scriptures...so I might be wrong,"
"So I'm really pregnant? With what though?!" Shiina asked before the baby gave another hard kick.
"I dont know....did...you slept with anyone else?" she asked blushing looking at him scaared of what was happening.
"Only you." Shiina said as the baby kicked towards Rina. "It wants you to rub it." Shiina said.
Rina looked scared "not now Shiina...they cant know of this" she said as she went to the door to see if she could unlock it, the captain couldnt see him like this or she would know...
"It's not asking!" Shiina stated as he felt pain from the baby kicking.
Rina came close to touch his belly afraid "Shiina....I dont think this baby is human or phalanx.l." she said
Shiina panted heavily as he held his belly. "Then what is it?" He asked as the child continued to move with noticd in Shiina's belly
"I think the one god choose you as his vessle, we shoukd really go"
"What?! Why me? It hurts so much." Shiina said as a bump appeared on his belly, in the shape of foot.
"I dont know Shiina" she said as she began to pick the lock so they could go "how,...much does ot hurts?" She asked sounding concerned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,944 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,174 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,645 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,010 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,337 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 98,872 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,370 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,955 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,270 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,247 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8