Forsaken One (Closed with MinxVeren)

Koi had nodded at his master's plead about pleasuring him and had smiled softly up to his master and had gazed deeply into his eyes. He had began to move his dainty hand up and down the fleshed length of the laboring man's erect and thick manhood a few times to playfully pleasure his beloved master. He had leaned his head in, using his mouth to add more pleasure to his attempts to keep him distracted from the pain that each egg was causing him. He had wanted to pleasure his master until the last and final egg would enter the world.

Ash laid his back feeling the pleasure going through his body taking away the pain. Ash could feel the egg coming out of him, but it didn't hurt as it had before. Gripping the bars, Ash moaned in pleasure along with pushing to get the egg to come out faster. Feeling the egg leaving him, Ash felt the next one coming. Wondering if he could get the eggs to come out together, Ash looked to Koi, "I want you in me..."

"As you wish master. Your wish is my command." Koi had felt honored to have a chance to taste his master's manhood, removing his mouth after a few hours of tasting and sucking upon him. He had soon removed his clothing from his slender body, answering his master's wish by entering his own manhood inside of his waiting opening that practically begged for attention. He had remained gentle in his movements, thrusting back and forth inside of his beloved master.

Ash grabbed the bars moaning in pleasure at feeling Koi entering him, thrusting in and out. Looking to Koi, Ash wanted him to stay there until the eggs wanted out, knowing Kage could come back anytime. Not caring Ash moaned out load loving how the thrusts felt inside him, "Yes...yes!!" Ash felt the eggs in his birth canal but didn't want it to stop.

Koi had gently rubbed his master's stomach to add to the pleasure, thrusting faster and harder in strength as the presence of time had ticked by. He had felt the same way that his master did and did not want to stop for a single moment. He had smirked at the sound of his master's outbursts, moaning at how his manhood had felt inside of his body.

Ash moaned feeling Kois hand on his stomach building up the pleasure. As Koi continued to thrust inside him, Ash felt his manhood getting hard knowing he was on the verge to come. Feeling the eggs being hit with Kois manhood, Ash moaned not wanting to climax until Koi did, "I'm going to come...."

Koi had smirked wider, continuing to thrust as fast and as roughly as he could. He had wanted it to never end. He had thrusted a few times more and had spilled his seed inside of the man known as his master. He had sighed with relief as his tension that his body felt was released. "Come for me Ash." He had said with a whisper in one of his master's ears, nipping his earlobe with his teeth in a playful way.

Ash threw his head back feeling Koi thrusting harder and faster. Soon he felt Koi's release inside him going over the eggs, before he whispered into his ear. Smirking, Ash felt his own release as it sprayed all over Koi's stomach before Ash laid back panting. Feeling Koi pulling out of him Ash looked up to Koi feeling the eggs lined up in his canal, "Help me get the eggs out...I want them out of me."

Koi had smiled as he had felt relaxed because he had finally released his seed. He had pulled his manhood out of his master, helping his master by pressing down upon his stomach to get each of the eggs out before Kage would return and bother them again. He had kept his eyes on his master's opening, seeing it stretch and open to fit the full size of the egg. He was worried about his master, being gentle in his hands movements upon his master's stomach.

Ash grabbed onto the bars watching as Koi began pushing down on his stomach. Even though he didn't feel the pleasure anymore, Ash wanted nothing more than to get the eggs out. He cried out as he felt the egg starting to stretch him, but with Koi pushing and him pushing, he felt the egg leave him. Wanting more out, Ash began pushing again knowing the pain wouldn't stop until every last egg was out.

Koi had used all of his strength to push down one his master's stomach to get the eggs that were in him out. He was proud of his master for staying strong through it all. He had made sure that his master was comfortable enough before he had chose to help him. He had felt badly for his master suffering in such a brutal way. He had set the egg that was born off to a side of the cage that him and his master were both in, making sure that it was safe.

Ash watched Koi placing the egg to the side, wishing nothing more than to smash it. Looking up at Koi, Ash cried out feeling the eggs reminding him there was more left. Gripping down, Ash pushed until he felt a egg stretching him, "Get them all out!! Can't do this anymore...." Ash hated to admit he hated this, but the pain was getting too strong and there was still about 4 more left.

Koi had nodded at his master's pleads, trying to keep his master calm but it seemed impossible as the pain had become worser and worser. He had pressed down upon his master's stomach hard. He had did so until all of the eggs were out of him. He had wanted the struggling that his master did was over and done with.

Ash held onto the bars trying to not cry out as Koi began pushing down on his stomach. Ash cried out feeling each egg being forced from him over and over. Soon he collapsed on the bed having gotten all the eggs out of him. Ash looked up at Koi wishing he could they could be free, but knew at least the eggs were gone now, "Thank you."

(Got to go fix dinner I be back after eating tonight.)

Koi had continued to pushed down on his master's stomach, watching as each large egg was forced out of his fertile womb and stomach and through his opening. He had soon sighed with relief as the last and final egg was finally birthed from his master. He had kissed his master's lips for a second, enjoying the closeness that they had both shared.

Ash moved over to allow Koi to lay down with him knowing they both needed sleep. Wrapping his arm around Koi, Ash soon fell asleep not waking until he heard the cell door being opened. Getting up Ash watched as the eggs were being taken as Kage approached them, "There are you eggs!! Now take them and let us leave!! I have no other business with you."

Koi had smiled as he had laid down beside his beloved master, nuzzling his chest gently before he had fallen asleep. He had soon heard the cage being opened and had tensed up, fearful of the man known as Kage. Kage had simply kept the door open, letting both Ash and his slave out of it. "Fine then. Go before I lose my patience."

Ash took Koi by the hand leaving the cage and out into the forest. Ash didn't stop until they were back at his home. Sitting down Ash smiled to Koi knowing they were free. Looking to Koi Ash got up deciding to fix some food since neither had ate in a while. Once the food was finished Ash sat down beginning to eat, "I'm so glad we are free."

(What shall we do next for it?)

Koi had followed behind his beloved master, not stopping even when he was tired. He had smiled and had sat down in the kitchen area of the house. He had blushed as his stomach began growling and had become needy for food. He had waited patiently, eating his meal as soon it was placed in front of him. He was still sore from birthing all ten of the eggs but he was a lot better now that he was alone with his beloved master.

(Hmm? .. I am not sure.)

(Do you want Koi to give birth one more time or do we want to end this one and figure out a new one?)

Ash smiled feeling his own body sore from the eggs that emerged from him. Knowing Koi was sore as he was, Ash pulled him towards their bed deciding they would rest for a while before even getting up. Laying with Koi in his arm, Ash kissed his neck smiling that they were safe once again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM