Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

I need some lube baby, because it is your first time and this might hurt you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's ok to hurt I love it haha"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

"You are so sexy Sam...i am so glad i made you mine forever"
saying this, Eugene thrust his instrument in Sam's ass
....could hear one loud cry when Eugene entered for the first time...

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"You're the best too Eu i love you more and more" I kissed him and waiting him to fuck me.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene thrusts his instrument in and out of Sam with accelerated frequency...both of them sweating in the process...Eugene panting with short breaths

I kissed him to help his pant panting "Ahh It's pain but it's so good Eu I love to so much. you can tell me when you want it too." I starts to play with his belly.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Yea Sam....i am soon over with it....i Will be done with making you mine....now you will make me yours Sam..."

Saying this, Eugene ejaculated a huge amount of cum inside Sam...

"Arghhhh i felt it Eu i,m full with your cum and now my turns"
I take of his pants and sucking his cock anh my hands plays with balls.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Ahhh...mmmhhh...ahhh....mmhhh" Eugene purrs while Sam sucks on

I get behide him and stard to put my hard cock inside him "Ahhh your ass so tight i'll enlarge it now" my hand moved to rubs his belly.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene felt the pinch of losing virginity...it was a painful delight! He realized all those pregnant men in his family and Sam's family...what they all went through..he realized the definition of painful pleasure tonight...

I cum inside Eu it's so good but I saw Eu looked strange "What are you thinking Eu? you can tell me if you feel uncomfortable with something. I'll be with you here "

PM me If you want to RP. 

It's nothing Sam....i was just realizing how your brother felt, my brothers felt, my uncles felt and dad felt when they went through the same situation

"Hey not worry about it Eu i'll be with you and help you everything you need not forget we're one" I gentle kiss him.

PM me If you want to RP. 

I feel so tired Sam...i want to sleep on your naked hairy chest baby....

Ok i'll sleep too goodnight honey i kissed his forehead and let him sleep on my body.
(How about at the morning I back to my home or something?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(Yes...that would be nice....and your pregnant brother will be teasing you saying you had sex and now you will become pregnant like him, start throwing up and belly will start growing....you will feel afraid hearing all those)

In the morning i wake up and saw Eu was sleeping in my body i moved his head to pillow "Good bye honey. See you" I kissed him and back to my home
I opened the door i saw my brother are eating breakfast i go to join it.
Drake : Where you live last night?
Sam : My friend's house
Drake : hey hey Did you do something with him? (he smiles)
Sam : N....no (I'm in red face)
Drake : Haha I think i known about it i'm your brother Sam. Do you think you or him will pregnant?
Sam : I don't know Drake maybe not
Drake : you know? Pregnant was so hard you'll pain all the time, can't do something normally and your belly will growing up every day. it's not fun bros.
Sam : I'm look worry about it and feels uncomfortable
Drake : Hey clam down bros it's not all bad things and our family have only you and me i'm very happy if i have grandchild to play with my sons. Right? (he rubs and speaks with his belly)

(Is this OK?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(that was perfect...meanwhile the scene at Eugene's home)
*Alarm rings at 7:00am morning*
Eugene: Ouch..this stupid alarm clock...don't you know today is a Sunday? stop mocking at my ear!
*snoozes the alarm and tuens the other side, slides the pillow under him and snoozes off to sleep*
Suddenly realizes "Hey! Where's Sam!!?? SAMMMMMM?? are you there in the bathroom?? SAMMMM???"

gets off the bed...Sam??? where are you honey??
realizes he even forgot to take his number....
immediately opened the social network and opened Sam's profile...
*offline 16 hours ago*
types in pesonal message to Sam: "where the hell did you go leaving me alone baby? when shall we meet next?? how shall we meet next?? xxx-xxxx-xxx this is my number sweetheart...msg me when you see this..love you honey"

comes down (bare-bodied) for break-fast...meets Joseph (Eugene's eldest brother...age - 29; 9 months pregnant)
Eugene: "Hi Joss..good morning"
Joseph "Hey Eu..bad morning"
Eugene: "what??!! what happened??
Joseph: "the load is too much man...i can't carry anymore...i wish i weren't pregnant...i wish my seeder was pregnant in stead of me.."
*reminds Eugene they had unprotected sex the previous night*
Jospeh: "never mind my young bro...btw, you bare-bodied early morning? and so many marks on your entire body! what the heck did you do last night?? where were you?"
Eugene(blushing): huh? what? nothing! that's nothing!! i just was cleaning my room..hence the marks..
[here i forgot to mention, no one knew Sam stayed with Eugene that night...that's the reason Sam left early morning]

Jospeh: "yeah...definitely..."
[enter Dad, bare-bodied, bulged out belly]
Joseph: "Hi dad, how are you?"
Dad: "Hey son, i am fine honey! just perfect! how are your final days?"
Eugene: "Dad, how are you feeling now that you have housed another baby brother for me for the past 7 months??"
Dad: "I feel excellent honey! Though this was an unplanned one, still i'm loving it!!"
Jospeh: "How could you dad?? it's so painful! i mean, how the hell did you produce so many brothers for me??? weren't it painful at all?? i feel like dying..."
Dad: Chill my eldest son! Chill!! this happens for all the 1st pregnancies! this is your 1st one, remember?? even i felt the same way when you were inside this chamber
*rubs his own tummy saying that*
but then when i got pregnant with Jacob (Jacob, as already said is Eugene's 2nd brother), the pain seemed less, and satisfaction seemed more! it's a great part being pregnant honey! Great, unless you aren't married!"
*Eugene realised, he had unprotected sex and isn't married..what if he ends up being pregnant?? will he be a disgrace to the family?*
Joseph: "yeah dad..but as of now, i just want no more pregnancies..."
Eugene: "Dad, what if i become pregnant?? will i feel the pain like Joss too??"
Dad: "Honey, it all depends on how many you will be carrying, how big your babies are...look at Joss, he is so huge with just one baby, and look at your Uncle-I..he is almost 8 months pregnant with twins, and his belly is not bigger than mine!! it all depends my son!"
Eugene: "i am so afraid dad.."
Dad: "afraid of what?? there's nothing to be afraid...you can end up being pregnant only if you receive seed from a man...and i am pretty sure you haven't...so why are you afraid? just relax honey..come..kiss your baby brother growing inside me"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM