Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

I'm in my room thinking about last night i want to apologies Eu that i'm back before he wake up "Shitt!! I didn't have his phone numbers why i'm so stupid"
I opens my phone for relax myself and I saw massage from someone "Hey Eu this Eu wow i love you honey"
i called to Eugene "Hey Eugene right? I so sorry for i'm back before you wake up"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Eugene: "i can't wait to meet you again...when do we meet honey?? tomorrow onwards, again new week starts...Monday to Friday i will be busy at work..lets meet up today once again honey?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam : "Yeah i can meet you today where do you want to meet me? how about some restaurant for lunch?"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"sounds awesome! really awesome idea!! lets do it!! meet you at sharp 1:30 int he afternoon baby!"

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

OK honey bye
(At the restaurant)
I saw Eu are waiting me "Hey honey Are you miss me?" I hugged him from behind and kiss his nack

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Yes baby, i missed you so much...i realised, the world is dark without you Sam..."

"Haha I miss you too lets go in restaurant. What do you want to eat today?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"i want to try some Italian....what is your favorite Sam??"

I like steak Eu
(During eating lunch)
"how do you fell about our last night Eu? and Is your family know about that?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"No Sam...they don't know...but Sam, i am very worried Sam....what if you or me, any one of us become pregnant? none of us are married..."

"Hey honey don't worry about that if i'm pregnant it's ok to not marry because my brother already known about us but if you're pregnant i'll speak with your family and i'll marry with you if you want. make it normally Eu you remember? I'll be with you forever"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"I love you so much Sam"

"I love you too"
after lunch "Hey honey something on you lips lee me take out " I lean and gentle kiss him

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Ahhh...very clever"
let's go to that hill top....not much people are there...we can be aloof there for some time"

"OK Sir!!! if you want haha"
at the hill top "Wow so good view come to see honey"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Let's sit on this grass...it's so soft and so beautiful
..i always imagined me sitting on this green soft grass with the man who would love me forever..."

"Yeah it's so soft and beautiful but less than your body honey"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"thanknyou honey"..saying this, Eugene lied down on the grass resting his head on Sam's lap....
Eugene: Sam, today morning at breakfast, i talked with Joseph and dad regarding problems of pregnancy....both were shirtless and their bellies were huge...
i sometimes wonder if i really can't become that big! Will i like it? or will i hate it? Joss hates it, dad likes it! How strange!"
[As already mentioned, Joss, i.e. Joseph is Eugene's eldest brother...he is 29 years old and current 9 months pregnant..this is his 1st time..
dad is 49 and currently 7 months pregnant..it was an accidental pregnancy]
(u want sex in the hill top? both yes and no are fine with me)

"Hey honey don't worry about it. You can do it if you get pregnant. although you hate it but i love you and i'll help you everything i can. You will strong like you dad i'm believe in you" i bend and kiss his mouth

(not sex just playing with our body Are you ok with it?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(yes..that's exactly what i wanted it....hehe....you seriously want exactly what i want....
Can u start the playing part?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM