Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

" my cum has entered in you, honey...i will fill you with more cum...i also want to fill your belly button with my jelly, baby...."
bites Sam's ears....and kisses his neck from behind

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh Do what you want honey i'm yours now" my hand move to behind my neck and touching Eu's soft face and one hand was masturbating my cock.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

"Sam, it's just been 2 weeks that we met for the first time....and our is so strange that we love each other so much....as if we had known each other since lifetime!"....
dating this, Eugene released a huge loss of cum inside Sam for a second time...
"i never want to lose you baby..."

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"Urggg Ahhhh" Sam full with Eugane's cum.
"Yeah Eugene just 2 weeks but it's not necessary for our love. I love you since the first times that i saw your face and i'll love you more and more forever.Please don't leave me alone my love. Love isn't not depend on the time but it's depend on our heart" I clasp Eu's hand and kiss it.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"I promise i will never leave you baby, until death wants it..." says Eugene after softly kissing Sam's lips

"Me too my love" Sam hugs Eugene closely and kiss Eugene hotter.

(Want to skip ahead to Eugene pregnant? or what do you want to do next? both is ok for me.)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(no...only 2 weeks now....obviously he doesn't know....at 5 weeks he will start throwing up when he will realise he is pregnant)

(Ok i mean we skip ahead to 5 week but don't mention it what do you want to do next?)
"Hey Eu do you know why i love you? because you're best person that i ever met in my life" i kiss Eugene and clasps your hand.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(u want to skip? Ok...you got bored by this rp i feel....okay...skip if that makes you feel better)
"And do you know why i love you?
No...i don't....because love has no reason baby..."

"Yeah although I have reason to love you but i'm no reason why I love you more every day. i just know that you're who that I find the entire life" I cuddle you and kiss your forehead

PM me If you want to RP. 

Our bodies sliding over each other mingled with sweat and cum and saliva all over, we hold each other, cuddle against each other and fall asleep....

In the morning I woke up and saw Eu beside me. I'm touch your face " i love you and want to be with you like this forever honey" l walk to 1st floor for back to my home and i meet Eu's father " Good motning dad. Thanks for everythings" i rubs his belly and kiss it. After that i back to my home.

PM me If you want to RP. 

It was a Wednesday morning and Eugene had his classes....so he hurriedly brushed his teeth, took a refreshing shower and came to the ground floor for breakfast....there on the table everyone was present, all pregnant men bare-bodied...
Eugene realized this is the apt time to say...
he started..." Dad, grandpaa, i need to tell something...i...i am in love....i love Sam and he loves me too..."
(Can you rp dad, grandpaa and others reaction?)

Joseph : Eu I think you should think a lot about love but if you think he is your true love I glad with you.
Dad : What? Eugene you love him? are you sure that you love with Sam not just libido?
(how about reaction that you want from them agree or dis agree?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene: yeah dad...i am sure it's love! i am sure!
(u decide..Hehe)

(I like them disagree it's fun haha)
Dad : No Eugene you're too young to be in love now. you want to be like me and other one in our family?
Grandpa : Yeah i agree with your father you're too young now. (Eu age is 24 now haha)
Joseph : Umm (look at Eugene but didn't speak anything (he don't want to offend with dad and grandpa)

PM me If you want to RP. 

Conor: well, i think it is great it'd Eu gets married now! it would be great too have Sam as my bro in law! Hahahaha (laughs hysterically saying this)

[For details of all the characters in Eugene's family, check the 79th post of this thread in page 4]

Dad : Married? Noo I don't think it's good idea why they must gets married? it's no reason.
Joseph : B....but Dad!!! they're love each other. why you aren't disagree. grandpa help to talk with dad please.
Grandpa : It's up to your dad.

(it;s good? if you don't like we can change.)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(Hehehe..yeah...it's interesting..)
Dad: "Eugene, son, you are just 24...this isn't the time to get married...it's not to eat as you think it is son! I myself got married when i was just 17 and carried your brother when i was only 18...so, i know how difficult it is to get married at young age!"
Eugene: "but dad, then you were only 17....but i am 24 now!
Conor: "dad, you got married when you were like me? Wao ooooooooo....."

Joseph : But dad!! you told that you know how difficult to get married at young age but it's so happy too right? I think you should lets Eugene decide his life with himself.
Dad : No it's no reason, except that you have enough reason.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM