Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

Uncle - l : "it's fine...we will talk over this later on...let us get going...our else you guys will be late...i will anyway relax and enjoy my paternity leave"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grandpa
I wake up early today i felt not good i felt dizziness and nausea. I don't know why
"Ugg Ugggg" I ran to the toilet quickly and vomits more and more it's not good. after that i slowly walk to the bed and lie down.
"anyone out here!!! I'm just sick today please give me breakfast in my room."

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Jade heard grandpaa..he came running...
Jade: "what happened grandpaa? what happened??"
Grandpaa: "it's nothing sweet child....just tell you dad that i am feeling sick...and go to school...you will be late otherwise....and before going to school, tell your dad this....he will understand the remaining..."

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"who i'll Rp now? haha"
after Eugene out of this room. I call to Scott(middle age man)
Grandpaa : Hey Scott i think we should talking about something. It happens with me now.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Scott:
he is a middle aged bachelor man...he is 34 to be precise; tall, muscular gym-guy....his height is 6'4" and has no extra pound of fat anywhere in his body...has a piercing in his right ear, tattoo in his arms, and works as a sperm donor in a breeding house...

Scott: "Hello Alvin! How are you?? Want to meet one day again?? Last time it was fun i bet! Both of us enjoyed a lot! I really didn't expect we would proceed so much on our very first meet!! btw, want to meet again soon??"

"Yeah i want to meet you again but not the same anymore. Scoot i think i'm pregnant" Alvin speak with trembling sound

PM me If you want to RP. 

Scott: "Whatttt?? Nooooo!! you are 66 years old Alvin! how are you still fertile? You are wrong! this can't be true! Yes, we did fuck...we did it without protection...but you can't be fertile at this age! and how will you carry the baby for full term at this age?? are you sure you are pregnant??"

Grandpa : I'm not sure but i think it yes Scott. I don't know why i'm pregnant and how i'll carry this babies but i think it yes. Do you want me to keep the baby?

PM me If you want to RP. 

Scott: "Alvin, honestly speaking, i can't carry the babies as during the later stages of pregnancy when my belly will be gone big, i will lose customers....if the innocent child lives, he has to grow inside you Alvin...."

"Yeah he growing inside me now but do you want them? you want me to keep our baby?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Scott: "Yes old man! i would love to see you carrying my child full term and then giving birth.."

Grandpa : Thanks Scott i love you" i hang up and sit on the bed.
(what next?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

Scott: "i love you too honey"
*snaps the line*
Scott: oh gosh! how come Alvin is pregnant?? omg!! what should i do now?? i will give him a visit this evening...

Grandpaa: Oh gosh! i am pregnant! shitttt.....my sons, my grandsons are pregnant! and right in the middle, their grandfather too is pregnant! oh man...how should i face the rest of the family now??

Grandpaa : oh god what i should do now? ok...ok just relax i can't tell anyone in my house. It must be secret

PM me If you want to RP. 

Meanwhile at his college class Eugene keeps on thinking about Sam...till this day, he used to make fun of people who were couples and were in love....he used to say, "love is a foolish thing! it has no meaning! all men care about is sex!"
but then everything changed when Sam attacked!! he really has a soft corner for this boy...and to his surprise, the boy also loves him! Eugene suddenly felt he is the luckiest guy in the world! he has heard of so many stories where one loves the other so much, but, the other doesn't love him....
but he is lucky as Sam too loves him equally....
all time he kept day dreaming of Sam....

Sam in his room today not have class. i'm thinking about Eugene many days i,m didn't meet Eugene that make me thinking a lot about him "Is he really love me? Is he still want me? I love him with true love but how about him? i'm not a good and handsome man i' just normally man I hope he's rally love me not just from sex but i don't know what he's thinking now"

(Want start story about Sam and Eugene?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(yes, start)
Eugene kept on thinking..."what if Sam is really just using him for Sex? but he truly loves Sam.....how will he survive if someday suddenly Sam stops all contact with him? and when he goes to meet him, Sam suddenly says 'Eu, i am done with you..it's over'
he felt like crying....
he thought, if ever such a day comes, he would commit suicide..
but then the face of his entire family came to his picture...he felt, he shouldn't be the cause of the sadness in such a happy family..
but can he survive w/o Sam? he knows he can't

(Wow so sadly)
I'm thinking a lot about Eugane that make me worry about him I fear to contact him i'm fear he'll said that he didn't want me anymore but I want it's clearly i called to Eugene and i want to speak with him
"Hey Eu you're there?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

(why sadly??)
Eugene was in a trance from which he suddenly woke up at a phone call!
*tring-tring-tring* rang his high intensity ringtone..
He was glad to see who was at call..
Eugene: "Hey Sam......i was just thinking of you baby....i am so glad you just called...i love you so much baby....I LOVE YOU....I LOVE YOU.....I LOVE YOU......ummmaaahhhh"
*kissed through the phone*

(Noo hehe)
"ha thanks honey i love you too but i have a question. do you still love me? i mean love in me not my sex i worry about you Eu i feas to loss you"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM