Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

"ahhh ahhhh....i am a 64 year old man...but i'm strong baby.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you're so strong honey i'll push more in your body" i explode more cum inside your body and my hands are squeezing you tit

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

"Yes...inject mire in me...i can take it all...." and he could feel his old butt getting flooded by the 38 year old gym toned muscular bodied man's juice...

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

You're so hot heney not like 64 olds man i love so much" i licking your lick and my hands move to your belly and hit it

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

After Alvin released the entire flow in the old man, grandpaa said, shall i return the favor to you young stud?

"Yeahh do what you want honey we're one now"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Grandpaa turned the 38 old hunk and slided in his already standing organ...the hunk moaning in pain while the old man moaned at satisfaction...

"Ahhhh ohhh it's good honey you're so big"i moaned when my body shaking

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Well, i am going to feel bigger, sweetheart...i have mini Alvin Alvins growing inside me"

"Yeah honey i love you" I kiss your belly while rubbing it

PM me If you want to RP. 

"i love you too young stud" said grandpaa while ejaculating a huge cum inside Alvin...

""Ahhhh Ahhh So good i never met who like you" I moaned and gasped

PM me If you want to RP. 

Finally both of them settled down in the bed, both naked one over the other....

"Thanks for everything i promises i'll be with you and our baby all the time" I gentle smile to grandpa

PM me If you want to RP. 

It was almost 5 in the morning...the faint light was coming out of the eastern sky when Eugene and Sam stated another round of rigorous sex...
Eugene was weak yet turned on by the whole night's activity...he felt his stomach full of Sam's cum...he felt dizzy but couldn't stop from having sex with Sam....he felt Sam's cum flashing inside his stomach...he felt something was wrong in his body...

tonight was so tried but it's very fun too ans I saw Eugene looked strange. "Something wrong?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Nothing wrong baby...i....i just feel so dizzy....i think it is because of the whole night thing....previously, i have never had sex the whole night...i think that is it...but that doesn't matter baby...put your dick inside me more and more..."

"You sure? Hey take care yourself honey i'm worry about you and i'll sad if you feel unwell" I kiss Eugene softly and make him know that i'm very caring about him

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene also kissed Sam deeply on his lips...
"i love you too very much Sam..."
and then Eugene's tongue forcefully entered Sam's mouth and saliva started to enjoy..

"hehe so hot honey I think we should take a nap now fro you honey please"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM