Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

"No sleep honey...no sleep...only sex.." saying this Eugene grabbed Sam's waist line and started to finger his butt...
but suddenly he left Sam like an electric pulse and ran towards the bathroom...
"agggg....." Eugene threw up all that dinner Sam had prepared for him the last night...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran towards the bathroom to help Eugene "Hey honey are you okay? It's because my food?"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

"I don't know honey...i feel so dizzy and so weak and so weird..."
"aggggg" Eugene the up for a second time...
"May be we shouldn't have had sex the whole night...that was a stupid idea....we had to have some sleep..."
"aggggg" Eugene the up for a third time...

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"Rest honey you should rest" I cuddlu you and kiss you to help you "Can you go to the bed? If not i'll carry you to"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"i don't know Sam..i feel like i can't move and i will faint...take me home Sam..."

"Okay Eu i'll take you to your home" l carried Eugene to my car. I drove to you home and help you to go in your home.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene: "dad, something it's wrong with me....i feel dizzy and not well at all..."
Saying this Eugene rushed to the restroom once again and the up again...

"Hey dad do you know something about Eugane now? I'm worried about him" I in bad face and about Eugene now.

(Hey you ever told me that when Eu was pregnant Eu don't want anyone include Sam know it. You still want that plot?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

Dad: "don't worry child...probably you had some bad food the last night...i will give him some enzymes...this will make the food digest easily...you won't have indigestion problem anymore then...
hey Sam, i need a favour from you sweet child...can you please stay with your friend here over the next few days until he gets well? As you can see i am pregnant and almost at the end of 7 months, it is getting more and more difficult to move...and Joseph will probably give birth in a week or so...so, everybody will be busy with him as well...if you be kind enough to stay her with your friend till then...

And son, you better stay home today..skip today's class Eugene"

"Yes dad i'll be with him. i'm very worried about him. His symptoms now may be because my food and maybe I can help other ones about his pregnancy too"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Thank you son..here, kiss your baby brother in there boys..." Saying this dad lifted his shirt up exposing his hairy bloated 7 months pregnant belly with a deep navel in the middle.

I'm rubbed dad's belly and kiss it "Hey hello a little boy .you have great mother and you'll great like your mother hehe"I spoke and look at dad's "Your belly was so huge dad i can't imagine how difficult you carried this baby"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Dad: "hehehehe....son, you will have it someday inside you as well...trust me, it is painful, but still enjoyable! Ask your brother what he says....ask him how he felt when he conceived the baby...ask him how it was when his husband released his fluid inside him which eventually impregnated him...ask him these and you will learn a lot young boy ;) " saying this dad winked at Sam

"But my brother pregnant only 3 months now. can i ask my brother here? I mean you sons." I'm gentle smiled to dad

PM me If you want to RP. 

Dad: "yeah...sure...you, your brother...both of you can stay here dear...and right now, i can feel Eugene needs you the most...please come here son.."

I go to the restroom to help Eugene for something "Hey Eu Are you okay? i'm sorry about this" I'm speak while i'm rubbing your back

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene: "what has happened to me Sam?"

"I don't know Eu but don't worry i'll be with you. Do you want to see the doctor?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Okay Sam...can you please call the doctor when he comes to check up on Joseph and dad and uncles?"

"Okay Eu i'll do it just not worry"
The doctor came to Eugene's home and i go to speak with him
"Hey doctor Can you check up Eugene please I don't know what happened with him and I'm very worry about it"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM