Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

"Okay boy...sure...let me check on Joseph first...you know his is final week...any moment he can give birth...also Eugene's grandpaa asked for a check-up...don't know what's up with that old man...very well, i will surely check on your friend...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay doctor. i'll waiting you finish check up other one " I walked to Eu's room for take care him "Hey Eu this is hot milk for you maybe it's help you better" I sat on the be beside Eugene and looked worried about him

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

"Thank you baby..." then he drinks the warm milk..and immediately he felt another jolt inside and rushed to the wash basin and the up once again...

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"Hey honey Are you okay? I'm sorry i'm sorry" i cuddle you from the behind for sorry about this

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"It's okay baby....not your fault...i'll wait till doctor uncle comes..."

Meanwhile the doctor was checking on Joseph's body...Joseph was already extremely huge...his belly was always bare these days....it couldn't be put under any shirt....so, mostly Joseph was always bare bodied since the 7th month.....by now, he has developed 2 huge breasts filled with milk which were covered by his dense chest hair...since this was his first pregnancy, the doctor was worried if he could lactate naturally or he needed medicines for starting lactation...so the doctor searched for Joseph's nipples which hid behind a bush of dense black hairs...Joseph could feel the ecstasy add the doctor's hands hunted for them...finally the fingers found the 2 black dots and pressed them....Joseph was excited and cried a bit...then came out two flows of pure milk.

Doctor: "u are ready young boy! I've seen very few boys lactating naturally at their first pregnancies! you are ready to ready to give birth, boy! You are really a great patient!"
dad: "he has to be great at this doctor! After all,he came out of my belly" and winked at the Doctor

Doctor: Hey dad i wanna check up you after this

PM me If you want to RP. 

Dad: "ahhhh....me is it? Sure..."
saying this, dad lifted his tunic revealing tor 7 months pregnant hairy belly

I check up your pregnant "Wow dad your breasts produced milk for your babies now it's so early that mean your babies was so big and strong"
I check up dad's belly now "It's really good dad you belly was huge and hairy " I rubbing dad's belly

PM me If you want to RP. 

Dad's point if view:
I know this is how the doctors do their check ups, but each time this man comes to check me up, i get hard...
"Hey doc, how are the babies you think? are they healthy? They are big i already know from my size...you think i can deliver naturally?"
While asking these, i try to hide my pyramid in my pants

"Yeah They healthy dad very healthy and you can deliver naturally it's be harder and longer than normal but it's good for you "

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Massage me please"

"B...but i must go to check up your sons"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Dad: "o yeah...very fine...check Eugene please..i don't know what's wrong with that child"

"Sorry dad meabe next time" I went to Eugene room "Hey Eugene ehat happened with you"
(I'll Rp in Sam now)
Sam : Hey doctor please help my friend i'm very worry about him

PM me If you want to RP. 

Doctor: "tell me everything that has been happening...."
Eugene: "i don't know sir....whatever i am eating, i am throwing up immediately....and i feel dizzy and sick and having headache...i feel heavy..."

Doctor : Hey Sam can i stay on ly with Eugene?
Sam : Okay doc , Hey Eu i'll go to prepare something for you i'll back soon (Sam go out of Eu's room)
Doc : Hey Eu i think you're pregnant. Sam is baby's father, right? i lets sam go out because If not it won't make him sad.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene: "whatttttttt! Are you sure sir? Please test me and then tell sir...i am so afraid right now"

"Here is pregnant test it'll confirm my hypothesis but i'm somewhat confident"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene takes the kit and goes to three rest room....he pees on it and patiently waits for it to reveal the dangerous news....

Sam doing something in the kitchen i'm so worry about Eugene.
Doc : Hey how about the result?

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM