Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

"ahh ahhh" the pounding continued as grandpaa continued saying "oh doctor, i wish we had this everyday...please don't say no...you will come to check on Jospeh, my sons and other grandsons everyday...please come to me too...we will have this daily, boy...you are soo hottt...."
and he pushed in and out even more hard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't grandpa I must having sex with my husband everyday too it's make him know about this if i do it with you. Sorry but i can do with you sometime haha"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

"don't say no sweet doc...i know you want me to seed you everyday...please don;t turn the request of this old man down...he likes fucking you...Alvin always fucks me...he never let me fuck him....you are my boy, doc...and don't be afraid...you are already pregnant...so you can;t be pregnant with my child right now at least...so, your hubby won't know a single thing, baby.."
saying this, he continues to push in and out the doctor

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"I just really can't grandpa please I didn't want to harm my babies with sex everyday please understand me" Doc begins to cry and he want grandpa understand him

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"Okay baby...sometimes at least please?"

"Yes sometime. thanks to understand me. Are you still want to fuck me now? if you want just do it."

PM me If you want to RP. 

"No doc, i am done for today.i need to sleep now..."

"i'm sorry grandpa take care yourself and see you soon" I dressed my cloths and go out of grandpa's room and go to Joseph's room ti check him up "Knock knock Joseph you're in there? "

PM me If you want to RP. 

Joseph shouts from inside "the door is open doc..come in..it's tomuch for me to move and open the door these days..so i hardly latch it..coffee in good doctor!"

Doc come in joseph's romm and saw him in naked with huge belly "Hey how about you Joseph it's good now?" Doc touch his belly and felt so hard

PM me If you want to RP. 

As he touched Joseph's belly, Joseph felt his own dick come hard and also felt the kid kicking inside...he said "oh doc, i hate being pregnant but love getting seeded..it is so difficult..."

"Yeah i know but you'll not pain for long time i think you'll give birth in a few days from now but labor is so pain and so difficult.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"oh doc..you are making me afraid...please massage my belly...i need a massage now"

"Okay it'll help you just relax and wait to important day" I massage joseph belly and felt it's so hard

PM me If you want to RP. 

Joseph felt so turned on by the doctor's hands brushing his 9 months pregnant belly that he wanted the doctor to bang him then and there...but he knew it was never possible...
but he very well understood why dad closes the door when doc checks him up!

I saw Joseph saw me" Hey i know what you think haha i think your boyfriend is better than me. Hey how do you feel not? Feel like to labor now?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Joseph: "doc, you are pretty hot! Really! And you will hotter if you become pregnant!"

Doc : "Yeah you'll get it haha i got pregnant with my husband now and i know how difficult of pregnancy.just want you can pass the important day" Doc gentle smiled to Joseph while rubbing doc's belly

PM me If you want to RP. 

Joseph suddenly felt a pinch of pain in his belly...
doctor: "Joseph, are you alright? are you feeling pain in your lower abdomen?"

Joseph "i don't know doc it's just a little pain but i felt the baby move lower of my belly and my belly so hard now"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM