From Hell [closed]

"Thank you." With that, Jon stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the bath, wincing a bit as some of his wounds stung. "Oh, do you have any extra clothes?"

"Yes I have. You want it now? I'll bring it for you"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

"Yes, please," Jon sighed, starting to clean himself off with a bar of soap.

Sam went out of the bathroom and take the clothes from wardrobe and bring it back to the bathroom

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

It didn't take long for Jon to clean himself off. When he was done, he stood up out of the tub, pulling the plug and stepping out to dry himself off.
"Thank you," he said to Sam when he brought the clothes. There was a small, yet noticeable swell in Jon's belly as he pulled the shirt on over his head.

Sam saw a lot of swelling and bruise. it's so bad "Hey Want to eat something? I'll cook for you"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Jon thought about his offer, and ended up nodding. "Yeah, that'd be nice. Thank you."

"Okay wait a minute" Sam went to the kitchen and start to cook for Jonathan. He want to do anything that make him better

(Can Jon courted Sam first?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

[huh?]

Jonathan followed him into the kitchen after he'd gotten mostly dressed. His shirt was still unbuttoned, though, and the pants didn't quite fit right, but it was the best he had.

(I mean can you make Jon flirt with Sam first?. I'll make Sam don't know that he love Jon now)

Sam went to the stove and cook some stew for Jon. He saw Jon in his cloths it's not fit for him "Hey want to buy some new clothes tomorrow maybe we can go to the supermarket."

PM me If you want to RP. 

[ah, right]

"We'll need to be careful." Jon moved to stand close to Sam, their bodies touching as he did. "To make sure that Simone doesn't see us."

"Yes we'll if you worry about it we can go at the night"Sam said while cooking at the stove and he felt Jon's body touching his back. He turn his face and Saw Jon was very closer "W...what?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Nothing. Just watching." He felt drawn to Sam, wanting to stay closer to his protective energy. "Yeah, we should probably go at night."

Sam finished cook and he sat on the chair "For you" Sam served the stew to Jon and looking he eating it

PM me If you want to RP. 

Jon fell upon the food like a starving dog, finishing two bowls of stew until he was satisfied. Afterwards, he went over to Sam, giving him another hug.
"Thank you, for everything you've done for me."

"It's okay Jon it's my duty" Sam said and massage Jon's back

PM me If you want to RP. 

"It's just -- you're so kind." Jon leaned into his touches, feeling his muscles relax.

'Hey it's okay if i can do anything to help you better just tell me"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Thinking for a moment, Jon asked, "Is it -- alright if you slept in bed with me tonight? I'm just -- I'm scared Simone will find me."

"Yes it's okay. i'll do it. just don't worry Jon it's not good for you" Sam said and rubs Jon's hair

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM