Big boss (closed with mpregisamazing )

Alex kissed Sam desperately. He moved closer, Sam's dick entering him deeper. "Oh...god." He whispered.

"Ahh you're so hot young man" Sam said while licking Alex's tits. He put his cock in and out many time and he kissed Alex deeply.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Alex moaned loudly as Sam fucked him. He arched his hips and started to move with Sam. "I'm going to come!"

"come on young boy i'm ready now" Sam said and moved his mouth to suck Alex's cock. He put his cock deeply and cuddled closely.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Alex came hard into Sam's mouth. He screamed out in ecstasy as he came. When he was done he held onto Sam and cuddled close.

"Good you boy more I want it more and I'll do it in you too" Sam said he sucking and he explode his cum inside Alex hole.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Alex moaned softly as the cum filled him. Sam had filled him up so much that he had a tiny bloated belly.

"Hey young boy I love you" Sam pulled his mouth from Alex's cock and moved it to kiss Alex. His hands touching Alex's belly but he still fucking him faster.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Alex kissed the older man back. "I love you too," he replied genuinely. His hands went down to his bloated midsection, and he rubbed it along with Sam. He imagined it being a baby belly, and his cock hardened quickly.

"Hey I kniw what you thinking young boy if you get pregnant can you move to live with me? I want to take care yourself and our baby" Sam said while looking softly to Alex's eye.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Alex looked up at Sam a little shocked by his words. After a moment he nodded slightly. "Yes, if you get me pregnant I'll move in with you."

"I can't wait Alex I love you more that i think I can't stop to love you now" Sam said and kissed softly. "Hey want me to fuck you more?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"You want me big with your child in my belly?" Alex asked with a glint in his eye. He nodded a little bit. "Yes, please. Fuck me more, please." He pleaded.

"Yes young boy i want you big with my child" Sam start to fuck Alex again he out his cock in and out quick;y and his hand playing with Alex's nipple.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Alex moaned softly as Alex played with his nipple. "If you keep doing that I won't last very long."

"I can't stop mydelf now tell me if you want me to stop it" Sam put his cock quickly and deeply. His hands still playing with Alex's nipple.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Alex didn't tell him to stop. He writhed under him, in a blissed out state. He moaned softly. Soon, he was about to cum.

No words from Alex he still quiet but it's make Sam felt a little strange. "Hey talk to me young boy it's not fun if you quiet" Sam said and sucking Alex's cock

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Sorry, baby," Alex whispered softly and tugged at Sam's hair. "I'm going to cum again."

"cum in my mouth please I want it" Sam sucks Alex cock more and he move his tongue around Alex's cock

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM