Class Partners (closed with shooshoo)

"I don't think that was ever in question, big guy," Will said seductively as he ran a hand up Ben's arm to feel at his bicep. He felt his baby lazily kick at Ben's hands. "This one agrees," he giggled.

"I'm glad to hear that," Ben said as he slid his hands under Will's shirt. "I think you're gorgeous. Thought so as soon as I saw you."

Ben tugged Will's shirt off, tossing it aside. "Is this okay?"

"This...this is okay," Will said, affirming Ben's actions and assuring himself as well. "I want to know what you're thinking...so..." Will thought aloud for a moment. "Just keep going. Don't stop," he decided.

"Let's get somewhere more comfortable." Ben struggled to his feet, reaching down to pull Will up. He led him down the hall to his bedroom, stripping off his own shirt along the way. His tattoos covered both arms and most of his back.

Ben urged Will into the bed, pulling him close so they could kiss again.

Will could hardly speak between kisses, as their lips refused to part for anything more than a quick breath of air. He hadn't experienced anything this passionate in a long time. It had surely been years since he'd felt like this.  

He removed his own shirt now, matching Ben. Their pregnant forms mirrored each other, though Will's belly seemed a bit softer than Ben's did. He would've whined about such a thing, but there was no time for that now. He was just happy to be with someone like Ben.

Ben ran his hands down Will's sides before urging him to lie back against the pillows. There were enough to prop him up so he wasn't being crushed by the weight of his belly. He stroked his fingers over Will's nipples gently.

"Are you too sensitive for this or can I touch your nipples?"

Will shuddered with pleasure as his nipples perked up and sprang out. His chest hadn't started to swell too much, but the sensitivity had been there for a long time. "No..." he said slowly. "Keep going."

Ben lowered his head and licked a circle around Will's right nipple, tracing the swollen areola before he sucking his nipple. He knew from his own sensitivity to keep it light but he wanted to learn how Will would react to everything. The hand he wasn't leaning on traced Will's, playing at the edge of his pants.

Will let out a small gasp, arching his back with the pleasure that came from that sensation. He hadn't messed with his chest too much since he got pregnant. He would jump when he'd run over his nipples in the shower, but tried to ignore it as best he could, as sometimes the rubbing on his shirt would bother him throughout the day. Will reached out to Ben's free hand, and stuck it beneath his waistband as a sign of approval.

Ben looked up and smiled at him. He began to work on the button of Will's pants. He leaned back to tug Will's pants down, waiting for Will to lift his hips. He tossed them aside, cupping his hand over Will's clothed dick.

"Can I go down on you?" asked Ben, moving his hand slowly on Will's dick. "I have really missed that."

Will shivered a bit, his bare legs feeling the chill in the air now. He could feel his heart thumping in his chest, and felt blood coursing throughout his body. He was breathing heavily, and looked Ben in the eyes.

"Like you really have to ask," he smiled. "Go nuts, big boy."

"Thanks," Ben said, giving Will a brilliant smile. He tugged Will's boxers off, licking his lips at the sight of Will's dick. He tried to figure out the logistics of being able to blow Will without putting too much strain on his own belly. After a moment, he tugged Will by the hips. "Move to the edge of the bed. I'm going to have to kneel on the floor to make this work."

"Ugh, so demanding," Will teased as he scooched to the edge of the bed. He spread his legs apart as the cool air hit his groin and took a deep breath. "How's that?"

Ben laughed and pressed a kiss to Will's belly before climbing off the bed and kneeling between Will's legs. He reached up to stroke Will's dick, more than happy with what Will was packing. It was going to feel great when they finally got a chance to fuck.

"Perfect. I don't need to hunch over like this," Ben leaned down and licked around the head of Will's dick, teasing before he really got to work, sucking and licking as he got used to Will's size. It *had* been a long time and he probably wasn't going to be able to deep throat Will this time. But he could (and would) work up to it.

"Ohh..." Will moaned as he felt himself being taken into Ben's warm, wet mouth. When he'd come off, the burst of cold air would tingle and drive him even crazier. It'd been months since he'd gotten any, and was doing his best to contain the inevitable explosion.

He put a hand on his belly, where his baby was feeling everything he was and kicking like crazy. The sensations all together were incredible.

Ben moaned around Will, sucking harder. He closed his eyes , letting himself relish the feel of Will filling his mouth. He clutched at Will's legs, bobbing his head. The stretch in his thighs, the ache in his jaw, his baby kicking in his belly. That just made it better.

His own dick was so hard, but he couldn't reach it. His hips were moving, trying to find some friction. His belly kept that from happening so it was a little frustrating.

"Ben...stop...stop! I'm gonna cum!" Will shouted out. He didn't want to cum in Ben's mouth--he was unsure if Ben liked that sort of thing. Besides, he desperately wanted to save that release, and make it all the sweeter. He was panting loudly, and looked down at Ben as he slowly came off of his dick.  

"Let...let me do something for you," Will said, hardly coherent enough to be sexy. "What'll it be?" he cocked his head and raised an eyebrow.

Ben pulled off reluctantly, licking his lips. He got back up on the bed and leaned over to kiss Will, sucking on his tongue. He sighed happily, relishing the way his body hummed with arousal, at the way Will moved under him, fervently kissing him back.

"Anything," Ben said breathlessly when he pulled back. "Anything is good. I just want to touch you."

"I...I..." Will panted, lost in thought. He was so incredibly turned on by just the sight of Ben, to say nothing of the wonders he'd just worked on Wills penis. "Fuck it...fuck me," he said as he turned over and looked back to his partner. "I need you inside me."

"Oh god," Ben groaned, grabbing the base of his dick. Will's ass was fantastic, round and full. He ran one hand over it, licking his lips. "Yeah, I think we can do that."

Ben shuffled on his knees to his bedside table, grabbing lube. He pulled out his condoms, checking the expiration date. "Shit, these are expired. I can run out and get some. It won't take long."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM