Big boss (closed with mpregisamazing )
"Okay I'm so tired and I want to sleep quickly" Sam released Aelx and wearing his colthes
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Sam put clothes back on and led him out of the building and then to his tiny apartment.
Sam came in to the apartment. He sat on the cauch his eye begins to close. "Sorry Alex I'm so tired can i sleep here? I'll sleep on the cauch you're on the bed I don't want to disturb you"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex kissed his head and grabbed him a blanket and some pillows. "Sleep wherever you're comfortable: here or my bed." He said softly, and walked to go change.
"Thanks Alex I think the cauch is enough for me I don't want to disturb you. tomorrow is weekend do you have a plan?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Well, early I did say I'm going to come into the office, but I don't know if I will anymore." He said after he came back from changing his clothes.
"May be we go to somewhere you want and have the dinner?" Sam asked and begins to close his eyes
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex chuckled and kissed his head. "We can figure it out tomorrow. Sleep." He told the older man.
"Thanks Good night Alex. Hope I'll meet you in my dream. haha" Sam laughed and fall asleep.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex smiled and kissed his head before pulling his bed out of the wall and climbing into it. He fell asleep pretty quickly.
At the morning Sam wake up but he can't rose from the couch and he felt he have a fever. "Fever? Shit!!"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex heard Sam yell, and fell out of bed. He slowly got out of bed and moved to the couch. He took the older man's temperature. "Are you allergic to any medicines?"
"No. I'm sorry Alex may be we can't go anywhere today I felt so bad now"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex shook his head. "Don't worry about it, okay? I'm going to make you some tea and get you some fever reducing medication to start. I'll make some soup too. Do you want more blankets?"
"Yes thanks I,m felt so cold. Alex I'm sorry that I disturb you this is your weekend but you must take me i'm so sorry.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Sam, stop apologizing. I don't mind taking care of you. I'm sorry because my apartment is cold and drafty." He whispered before going into the closet and grabbing Sam as many blankets as he could. He covered Sam up, then went to make his tea. When he was done he handed Sam the tea and medicine. "I'm sure your home is warmer."
"Haha Yeah but I like your apartment too. Thanks for tea and medicine Alex" Sam said but his body still shaking with cold. "Hey Alex I'm very cold can I hug you?" Sam said in blush
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex looked at him dubiously when he said he likes his apartment too. Was this man insane? He had a tiny studio apartment and the bed came out of the wall. "Of course I can hold you, but let's move you to the bed. It's more comfortable than the couch."
"Thanks Alex I love you"Sam stood slowly and kissed Alex. He waddled to the bed and lay down on it. "Hey you know? Love is not depend on place on anything like that but it's depend on our heart. in the truth I love this more than my apartment I think tiny place make us closer together.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex got in bed and held Sam. "I know it doesn't depend on location. It's just that this place is cold and damp. It's probably why you're sick to begin with."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,970 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,220 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,705 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,145 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,644 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,803 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,562 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,077 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,279 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,559 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8