Big boss (closed with mpregisamazing )
"As you wish my boss" Sam laughed and walked to the kitchen for make cup of tea for Alex. "Hey Honey want some food? I can cook for you"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Alex was still in the bathroom looking for a pregnancy test. "Maybe just some dry toast? I'm starving but I don't know what I can hold down."
"No honey it's not good for you. you should eat anything more that toast because it'll help you better" Sam said from the kitchen. He start to cook the breakfast for Alex.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Okay, but no eggs. The smell of eggs makes me nauseous." He called from the bathroom as he found the test and took it.
"How about the warm milk and grilled cheese? I know you like it" Sam said and start to cook for Alex
PM me If you want to RP. 
"That sounds perfect," Alex called from the bathroom. He came out of the bathroom, went into the kitchen and hugged Sam from behind.
"Whaoo honey haha" Sam moved his hands to runs Aelex's head and he held Alex's hand and kissed it
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex nuzzled the crook of Sam's neck and hummed softly with a grin as Sam kissed his hand. "I love you so much, babe." He whispered.
"I love you too honey" Sam turned his body and kissed Alex softly. He cuddled Alex closely and massage Alex's back
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex let out a sigh of relief as Sam massaged his back. "That feels great, thank you so much, babe." He whispered softly.
"It's my duty honey because you're my boss now haha" Sam touched Alex's face softly and kissed him again. "Hey you should sat on the chair honey I'll cook for you now."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex didn't argue, and went to sit down like he was told to do. "Why exactly am I the boss now?" He asked with a smile.
"Because you've got all of my heart now and my life is yours " Sam said while cooking for Alex.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex giggled a little bit, and rubbed his stomach. "This is our life, Sam."
"This? what do you mean? you we both are each other?" Sam asked from the stove he didn't see Alex rubbed his belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"No, I mean...we are sharing this life together. What we do, we do together." He mumbled.
"Together? yeah but i think we should have more than 2 of us haha" Sah laughed and he still cooking for Alex
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Well according to the test in the bathroom there's at least three of us." Alex said with a yawn.
Sam poened his eyes widely he put the spoon and walked to Alex. "What did you say Alex?" Sam said and smiled widely
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I'm pregnant!" Alex said and stood up to hug his lover.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,970 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,219 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,705 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,143 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,637 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,767 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,557 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,076 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,278 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,555 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8