Class Partners (closed with shooshoo)

"Oh..." Will said, disappointed. He could feel the cold air at his backside, and saw Ben's dick ready to go. He didn't want to lose this moment. So he said something he never thought he'd say. "I mean...we don't need a condom, do we? Not really. If you think about it, you know," he stumbled through the words. "I trust that you're...you know...clean. And what's the worst that could happen? I can't get pregnant again," he joked, "at least I don't think I can..." he laughed. He felt so unusual. So forward. He hoped Ben didn't feel the same way.

Ben moved so he could look Will in the eye. "I am clean. I got tested on a regular basis before I got pregnant and I haven't had sex since then. If you are comfortable with it, so am I."

Will kissed him for an answer and Ben got back on his knees and moved back to Will's ass, stroking it gently. He poured lube in his hand before spreading Will's cheeks and sliding a finger against his hole teasingly.

"Tell me if I do anything you don't like."

"Don't worry, I wi--hoooo...." Will jumped a bit as he felt Ben teasing him. It'd been months since he'd felt anything down there, and he barely remembered the last time he'd had sex. "Oh god...just...just keep doing what you're doing. I like it. Nice and slow..."

Ben pressed in gently, working him open slowly. Will was tight around his fingers and Ben worked him gently, using plenty of lube and waiting to add another finger until Will loosened up. By the time he had three fingers in, Will was thrusting back into his hand, begging Ben to do more.

Ben pulled his fingers out and slicked his dick up. He was so turned on. He honestly had no idea if he was even going to last once he was inside.

"Okay," Ben trembled, sliding his hand down Will's back. He shuffled closer and tilted his hips up, pressing the head against Will's loose hole. "Are you ready?"

Will could barely hold himself together at this point. The excitement was too much. It'd been so long since he'd had any sort of sexual release, he was amazed that he'd lasted through the fingering he'd just received, not to mention the blowjob from earlier. Feeling Ben's head pressed up against him, he pushed back, as Ben's penis slid between his ass cheeks. "Just do it! I'm so ready!"

Ben groaned and pushed in slowly, stopping when the head of his dick penetrated Will. He trembled at the incredible tightness and warmth of Will's body. He moved slowly pressing in inch by inch until he was all the way inside, his belly resting against the top of Will's back.

"Fuck. Oh fuck," Ben said trying to keep his hips still until Will adjusted. "You're so tight. It feels so good. *You* feel so good."

His hips gave an aborted thrust, unable to keep it from happening. "Can I move? I really need to move."

"Unnn..." Will grunted as he felt Ben press into him. He propped himself up a bit differently on his arms and looked back at Ben. "Oh!" he let out a cry when he felt Ben start to thrust inside him. "Just do it already! Hell, I'll do it for you!" Will teased as he began moving his hips around, trying to move things along.

Ben gripped Will's hips and began to thrust. He tried to change his angle a bit to hit Will's prostate but his belly was in the way. He could already feel his own orgasm rising up, having been aroused for so long at this point.

"I'm not going to last," Ben groaned, speeding up his thrusts. "You are so tight."

"Oh...just last a little longer, please!" Will was begging at this point. He didn't want this to be over so soon. And he worried that he wouldn't finish if Ben did so now. Maybe he'd be willing to help afterwards...

Ben managed to get a hand on Will's dick, stroking it in time with his thrusts. Will's dick was wet and slick with precome, making it easy for Ben to stroke him. He tried to hold off on coming, his thighs trembling with the effort.

"Come on, baby. Come for me. Can you come for me?"

"Oh god..." Will managed to let out. The rhythm Ben was creating was too much to bear. At one end he was getting penetrated by his lover's dick, and on the other his own was being pleasured immensely. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum! Ben...you're...you're too good!" Will started to shout as he felt the pressure building up inside him. "Gah! I'm cumming!" He let out as he began squirting over the bed and Ben's hand.

Ben let out a shout himself as Will clenched around him. He thrust in and ground his hips deep, trying to prolong Will's orgasm even as his own started. He felt himself start to spurt deep inside of Will, his own hips thrusting in short, shaky movements as he filled Will.

"Oh my god," Ben moaned as he carefully pulled out. He was shaking, tremors of pleasure still rolling through him. He collapsed on the bed, pulling Will down to cuddle him as best he could. "That was amazing."

"Tell me about it..." Will said as he snuggled up to Ben. Ben's hand was covered in Will's cum, and got some of it on Will's belly. He felt warm inside, probably because of what they'd just done, but also on an emotional level, too. "God...I wish that was how things had went seven months ago..."

Ben kissed him softly. "It's how it is now. I can't change what happened then but I promise to make the present and future as good as I can make it for you."

"Oh geez, Ben..." Will sniffled. "You're gonna make me cry if you talk like that..." he went on, "I'm sorry for being so...forward. With the sex, I mean. It's not like me. It's the opposite of who I said I was. I must be so confusing..."

"Did it look like I was complaining? I definitely wanted to have sex with you. I just wanted you to be sure."

Ben yawned and looked over at the clock. He made a face. "I have to get ready for work in about an hour. Do you want to nap with me until then? I'll give you a key so you can come and go as you please."

"You're giving me a key already?" Will said, astonished. "Okay...but I'd love to nap with you for a bit. I'm not done enjoying this yet..."

"Me either," Ben agreed. He managed to grasp the corner of the blankets and pull them up. He shifted a little and pulled Will towards him. "No reason for you to sleep in the wet spot."

Ben stroked a soothing hand along the side of Will's belly, feeling the baby stretch and roll. He smiled softly as his little girl gave an answering roll, the two of them pressed together as he and Will attempted to get close.

"Sleep well, baby," Ben said softly, his eyes drifting shut.

Will was somewhat startled by the term of endearment, though his face didn't show it. Even if it had, he was glad Ben's eyes were shutting. Just in case. He liked Ben, but that nagging voice in the back of his head told him that this wasn't the path he should have gone down. He shut those thoughts out and told himself that Ben was talking to his unborn daughter, wriggling in his stomach.  

"G'night..." Will yawned as he found sleep.

Ben sat in the back of the room, watching the meeting his boss was letting happen in one of the restaurant's private rooms. He wasn't listening much to what was being said, mostly he was there to watch body language and make sure no one did anything stupid.

His back was aching though and he shifted in the chair, wishing he could get up and walk. He was almost eight months pregnant and his little girl wasn't that little anymore. Will had gotten even bigger than him, waddling around with his hand on his back most of the time.

They were mostly living together. Will's stuff had migrated over to Ben's but he hadn't ended the lease yet since they weren't in any condition to move anything big right now.

His earpiece crackled and the hostess quietly informed him that Will had come by. Ben texted her back, telling her to send Will to his office and order him some food. The meeting would be done shortly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM