The Lost Hunter (closed with Dots)

Sam felt a lot of semen in his belly it's make his belly bloat now. " Ahhh it's a lot Sir. Enough for you now?"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

"For now. I will do it to you again later." Belial answered as he rubbed Sam's belly.

"Later? Please not again Sir I'm carrying your baby and I want to rest" Sam said and lay down on the bed

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"That's why I said later. We shall do it once more after you rest." Belial chuckled.

"It's enough for me now Sir don't do it again and I'll go after I give birth this baby" Sam said tiredly

PM me If you want to RP. 

Belial grimaced. "You're no fun." He pouted. "But fine,"

"I don't know what t do next Sir but Ilove this baby" Sam said and rubs his belly

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Seanie
09-04-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM