Big boss (closed with mpregisamazing )

"Labor? please don't kindling me honey. okay if you want me to wake up i'll do it just 5 minutes please" Sam shouted from the bed and tried to sleep again. He don't think this will be happen with Alex now.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Alex started a bath, and got in. The warm water helped subdue the pain from the contractions. He laid in there and hummed to himself.

"Hey honey what are you doing there? come on please you just rest now it's not good for our babies" Sam said while walking to the bath room.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"Actually, the midwife said warm water was fine, and it helps with the pain." Alex said and closed his eyes.

"midwife? warm water? pain? what are you doing now honey?. Please come out we must go to see the doctor for talk about your labor." Sam said while knocking the door.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Can you help me out of---" Alex stopped talking and started doing his breathing exercises.

"Hey honey what are you doing? Can I go in? don't kidding me please" Sam said while knocking the door.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Please...come in." Alex whispered as he focused on the sound of Sam's voice. He was already on the verge of tears because of the pain. He was holding onto the sides of the bathtub.

Sam walked into the bathroom and He saw Alex in the bathtub with his tears and look very bad. "Oh god what happened with you honey? what can I help you just tell me."

PM me If you want to RP. 

Soon the contraction passed, and Alex took a deep breath, relaxing slightly.
"I'm in labor, Sammy." He whispered softly, and looked at his lover. "C-can you help me out of the tub?" He asked timidly.

"Why honey? where you want to go? bed?" Sam squatted beside the tub and start to massage Alex's belly. "Hey honey I'm sorry that I'm didn't know about this" Sam said and kissed Alex to calm him down.

(Hey how many babies that you're carrying now? Sorry I forger it.)

PM me If you want to RP. 

Alex smiled into the kiss, relaxing greatly. He nodded slightly at the questions. "I just want to be in a more comfortable position," he explained and sat up. "I tried telling you, but you were still asleep." He told him as he nuzzled into Sam.

((I'm carrying five, but we only know about four.))

"I'm sorry honey I'm really sorry but I'm here now and I'll do everything to help you. Just tell me" Sam hugged his lover as he nuzzled to him. Sam start to massage Ale's belly again and he felt the babies kicking around the belly. "Hey honey I felt our babies I think they want to come out soon"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Alex nodded a little bit with a smile as he placed his hand on Sam's. "I know they want out soon. I've been having intense contractions." He said with a sigh. "Can you please help me out of the tub? I'm starting to get cold."

"Yeah honey I'll do it." Sam hugged Alex to make him warm and carried him the the bed. "I think this will be good for you. Sam put Alex on the bed and bring the blanket to him. "He How do you feel now? want to push soon?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Alex shook his head as he tried to get into a sitting position, but he had too much trouble so he stopped. "No, I don't feel like I need to push. My water hasn't even broke, and my contractions are ten minutes apart."

"Okay honey what you want to do now? want to eat something? if you want anything just tell me" Sam helped Alex to lay down on the bed an sat beside him. Sam start to massage Alex's belly.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Alex got as comfortable as he could. He closed his eyes just wanting to get some rest. A few minutes passed and another contraction hit him. Hours passed, and his contractions were five minutes apart and lasting a minute. His water still hadn't broke.

Sam sat beside Alex. He look at Alex every minutes because Sam don't want to leave Alex alone like in the bathroom anymore. "I lve you Alex and i'll be here with you. Don't worry about anything." Sam sad and smiled as Alex still closed his eyes.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Alex opened his eyes and kissed Sam's cheek. "I love you too." He said weakly, and leaned into Sam a little bit. He rubbed his belly. "They are sure taking their time."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM