Class Partners (closed with shooshoo)

"Doesn't mean I want him to, though you're right," Will sighed. "Sadly, I don't think I could eat another bite. I'm positively stuffed." He patted his belly as he lamented that his stomach was running out of room. One of the larger ironies of pregnancy.

"Just a few weeks ago we both could eat a ton," Ben sighed, still rubbing Will's belly. "I guess that it's a good thing they're both so big."

Ben shifted as his belly tightened again, trying not to make it that obvious. He checked the monitors again. The Romanians had left, leaving the Russians alone in the room. The two hit men had joined them and Ben sighed, touching his ear piece to call down to his security guard at the bar, calling him back upstairs. "We should be able to leave soon."

"Good. I want you off those feet and relaxing for once," Will said happily. He watched carefully as the Russians got close to one another. They hid their mouths from sight as they whispered, as though someone watching them could read lips. Though perhaps Ben could--Will had never thought to ask. He smiled at that thought.

Ben pulled himself over to the computer, glad for his comfortable wheeled chair. He started to type up an email to his boss, looking over at the monitors again. There was a knock on the door and Ben called out, "Come in."

"Hey boss," the guy said, looking over at Will briefly. "Okay to talk?"

Ben nodded. "This is my partner, Will. Will this is Ethan. Go ahead and talk. Everyone happy?"

"Not exactly happy but not causing any trouble."

Ben gave him a wry smile. "That's all we really care about. I want you to keep an eye on things up here. We're heading out."

Ethan nodded and walked over to the monitors, tapping the one of the room the Russians were in. "Back downstairs when everyone clears out?"

Ben nodded and pushed his chair back. Ethan moved smoothly to help Ben up. Ben was at least glad Ethan didn't make a fuss about it like Trev, one of the other guards, did. Once up, Ethan moved over to help Will as well.

(12-04-2015, 11:10 PM)shooshoo Wrote:  Ben pulled himself over to the computer, glad for his comfortable wheeled chair. He started to type up an email to his boss, looking over at the monitors again. There was a knock on the door and Ben called out, "Come in."

"Hey boss," the guy said, looking over at Will briefly. "Okay to talk?"

Ben nodded. "This is my partner, Will. Will this is Ethan. Go ahead and talk. Everyone happy?"

"Not exactly happy but not causing any trouble."

Ben gave him a wry smile. "That's all we really care about. I want you to keep an eye on things up here. We're heading out."

Ethan nodded and walked over to the monitors, tapping the one of the room the Russians were in. "Back downstairs when everyone clears out?"

Ben nodded and pushed his chair back. Ethan moved smoothly to help Ben up. Ben was at least glad Ethan didn't make a fuss about it like Trev, one of the other guards, did. Once up, Ethan moved over to help Will as well.

(just wanted to check. i think your reply got lost. all i see is what i wrote quoted.)

(Whoops! Didn't even notice!)

"Thank you," Will said to Ethan as he steadied himself with his hand in the small of his back.

"Ben, you've never introduced me to your coworkers before; they're so nice!" He rubbed his belly as he followed them both to the stairwell. "Is this a regular thing? The Russians, I mean. Seems like it'd get annoying after a while having to put up with them," he asked both, somewhat naively.

Ethan exchanged a wry grin with Ben who shrugged a little. "You get used to it. We don't have events like this very often. Mostly it's really just people who want to eat and we're here in case anyone tries to act stupid."

Ethan separated from them with a wave. "Get some rest, boss. You look like shit."

Ben laughed and flipped him off as he pushed open the door to the kitchen. He put a hand on the small of Will's back as he ushered him through the kitchen, trying to stay out of the craziness of the dinner rush.

Will was a bit annoyed at being rushed through the kitchen, and gave Ben a look when they reached the other side. "Come on now, Ben! You don't just shove a heavily pregnant man through a working kitchen like that! I know we just ate but come on, what do you want from me?" He smiled at his own teasing before taking the other man's hand.

"So, where to?"

"Home," Ben said wearily. "I just really want to go home."

Once they were outside, Ben leaned against the wall, closing his eyes and breathing in the cool air. Now that he was moving, his back was really aching and he felt dizzy and hot.

"Hey," Will said in a concerned tone. "Are you okay? You don't look well."

He took the back of his hand to Ben's forehead, feeling the heat and the sweat radiating off of him. "Come on, let's just go home, alright? Will's gonna take care of you."

Ben took his tie off and unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt. "I'm definitely going to take my shoes off in the car."

He took a deep breath and pushed himself away from the wall. "Do you think you're going to be able to drive? I'm a little worried about trying to drive when I'm this dizzy."

"You do whatever you need to," Will said, rubbing his back slowly. 

"I can drive! Just need to push the seat back so the steering wheel doesn't squish my belly," he laughed.

Ben laughed weakly and they headed over to his car. He stripped off his suit jacket before getting in and pushing the seat further back. Will was shorter then him so he didn't need as much room on the passenger side.

"I might take tomorrow off if I'm still feeling like this," Ben said as Will adjusted the driver's seat to fit his belly in. Ben felt his own belly tighten as if in agreement and he sighed again. "I'd like these contractions to stop too."

"You don't suppose I should take you to the doctor, do you? You're worrying me a bit," Will expressed concern. Ben was clearly experiencing some discomfort, and he didn't want there to be an issue with his baby.

Ben reached over and squeezed Will's hand. "I'll be fine. Let me get changed and relax. I promise I will call my midwife when we get home."

Ben closed his eyes again smiling over at Will. "I love you."

Will blushed at that. This was a very tender moment that he wasn't entirely prepared for. "I...I love you too, Ben," he said as he gave him a light kiss. He quickly and dutifully drove them home so that Ben could relax. 

Will helped him out of the car, and led him upstairs so he could lie down.

Ben got undressed gratefully, rubbing at the elastic marks from his pants on his skin. Will was sitting on the bed, already dressed comfortably. He joined him on the bed, dressed in sweats himself now. He was too warm for a top. He pressed his shoulder to Will's.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm worried about you!" Will said as he looked over Ben's body. "But otherwise...I'm feeling alright. Thanks," he smiled and nuzzled his head.

Ben took Will's hand and put it against his belly. Their little girl was shifting and moving around, letting them know that she was still good to go. "She's fine. And I will be okay. I think you might be handling pregnancy better then me at this point since you're younger."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM