Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
"There are a number of ways to shave a man but I like the idea of shaving you with a razor the first time," he admitted with a wide grin.  It had been so long since he had someone to share  the space with and in less than a day, Tobias made filled it in impossible ways.  "Though I would love to show you those other ways.  You seem to be interested in them."  He ran his fingers over his cherished groin feeling the coarseness of the hair.  "I would like to see what idea you have for your southern jungle." 

Darius watched the human's body move as though he was swimming and bit his lip.  His cherished's breasts stuck out like two bouncing balls while his butt muscles flexed with every stroke.  He was going to move the machine into the bedroom just so he could watch his love exercise every day.  The man was a god/goddess among the humans and the machine accentuated every part.  He could tell that it was easier for Tobias now that he was locked into the machine.  He was properly supported. 

"We can curl up together in the library," Darius smiled at the thought.  "I would be honored to help you in your studies.  And what is this game you want to play?" 
Tobias was about to correct his King about not having any particular ideas about his crotch hair...but then he thought better of it. He felt his muscles burning, thinning out to only grow back thicker and stronger than before. How much stronger, though? He had a vision of him with the body of a bear-fighter, arms and legs powerful enough to tackle a tree into falling down...yet with a soft and milk-laden chest that rested heavily on top of his massive, round, and occasionally squirming stomach. A god of strength, and a god of fertility...it was an odd idea, but one he could easily learn to like.

"This game is a surprise, my King," chided Tobias. "You won't know until we get there. The real question is: how do you like waiting for something you don't know about?" He smiled as he returned to his "swimming" with gusto. He had an idea about this game occur to him, and he felt his half-erection grow perpendicular. No matter how it turned out, he was glad he thought of it!
Darius leaned back against a large pile of gold and shiny jewels watching his cherished move in the machine.  Arms moved gracefully in a wide arch while his legs kicked back and forth making those heavenly breasts giggle and butt bounce.  He narrowed his eyes when he realized that the rest of the world could one day see his cherished like this.  He stood up and cleared his throat. 

"Would you want the rest of the world to see you like this?"  He asked as he walked around to the front of the machine before he placed a gently hand on Tobias' belly.  "Or would you rather have only me be able to set his eyes on you when you're full of my children?"  He didn't like the idea of the rest of the world seeing his mate like this.  This stage was something he wanted to keep for himself but if Tobias didn't mind, he wouldn't stop the man. 

"I am known for my patience, cherish," Darius cooed into Tobias' ear as his hand slipped down to the growing erection.  "I can wait until you are ready to play your game." 
Tobias blushed more profusely than ever as his King teased his blood-heavy cock. He was an exhibition in front of this lusty king of dragons, just as he suspected. Every aspect of him was categorized and put on display, put into motion, made to bounce or sway or flex but most certainly sweat. He didn't think to ask how his King or even just 'Darius' would like the smell of a man, but he supposed he would learn the answer soon enough.

The question that mattered here, though...was how he would present himself in front of other people. "I guess I could go outside if I'm not too big. I doubt it'll be a secret that you're stuffing me with seed for the rest of my life! But...no, I'd rather stay home while I've got your blessed burden and all that." He strained as he said this, feeling the burn of progress in every limb, especially for the muscles underneath his heavier and softer front. He swore that he would have a masterfully built core and picturesque pecs under his pregnant belly and breasts, and his back would bulge with muscle even as it curved to carry the pregnancy weight he was gaining. "But unless everyone else is naked, I'd rather wear clothes in front of others. And I'm certainly not exercisin' in front of strangers, not in this contraption. If I'm to be a Mother of Dragons, I'll need boundaries, tell you what."

What that settled, his mind turned to the game in question. Thinking it over...yes, he knew exactly what he wanted to happen. As for right now, he needed to take a break. He motioned with his head for Darius to step away from stroking him. "Why am I the only one straining, here? I'm sure you've shown off that human form, before. Iffen you wouldn't mind, my King, I'd like a show all my own...!" If Darius said no, then whatever, he'd get to admire that body later when he was being carried one of the libraries.
Darius learned forward and kissed Tobias' cheeks when the blush bloomed so stark.  He loved making his cherished blush just as much as he loved touching the creature.  He wouldn't never tell Tobias that while he enjoyed seeing his body in the machine, he would never mount his lover while he exercised.  Darius loved to watch the male form move, loved seeing how man twisted and turned, flexed and relaxed. 

Darius let his hands wonder then groping Tobias' flesh where he could.  "I want to be the only person that sees you in this state.  Not exercising but your belly stretched wide with my seed, your breasts full of milk to feed the children, I would like you to wear clothing if you go outside during this time.  I don't want to share this sight with the rest of the world."  He placed his lips on top of Tobias' right breast kissing the expanded flesh and licking the nipple.  "I want this to be a sight just for me." 

Darius stepped away when his lover requested it.  "What kind of show would you like my cherished?" 
Tobias smiled a little nervously at his King. "Good. I was hoping you'd say that. All this," he looks to his bloated front, "came about so fast, it just wouldn't really do to have others see it. No, sir."

As for the show, he thought that was obvious. Then again, he was talking to a broad-minded being. That was clearly distracted with staring at his pregnant mate. Oh, well. "Show off 'Darius' to me. Since you don't need to maintain that body, I'd like to see it at its best. I guess there's two ways to do that..." He looks around the rest of the chamber. "You could stand there and just flex for me, like you're showing off. Or you could lift something for me, and show me how strong you are. No magic. All brawn. That'd be a sight to see, mark my words."
"You want me to pick up heavy objects to show off my muscles?"  Darius blinked a few times because he never heard a request like that before.  He tilted his head from side to side as if trying understand.   He glanced down at his body then back up to his mate.  "But you can see me now, and wouldn't it be easier for you to see my muscles when I'm above you working my length into you?"  He tried to think of a better way to show off his body. 
"Sure, I can see it all, but I know you're not using it all. Your real form is stronger than I could know!" Tobias didn't like confusing his dear and doting King, but he didn't bet on explaining a muscle show as being a chore. "I'd like to see just what sorts of things that body is capable of. Or at least what it looks like when you're flexing all that muscle. But..." Tobias got ready to start some more reps. "Iffen that's odd to you, then never you mind. I'll indulge in my King's might and brawn sooner or later; it doesn't have to be in that way or even right now."

Tobias rolled his shoulders to loosen them back up, feeling the new and bizarre feeling of his tits shaking with the motion. And his King could see all of it. He had to wonder if this machine was really intended for exercise at all...
"Oh you want to see me use my full strength?"  Darius asked as he walked around the machine watching his love bounce and jiggle with any movement.  "For that, we would need to be outside," he added after he made three rounds.  "Nothing in here truly tests me and if you want to see my full power, the mountains would provide the proper resistance." 

He brought his hands around to Tobias' front and began to gently massage the soft flesh of his cherished breasts.  "Your milk should come in soon.  I give it no more than a day or two."  He nosed Tobias' neck as he spoke.  "The milk comes in well before the birth." 

"You have questions.  I can tell by the way you squish up your nose.  It's like a rabbit." 
Tobias felt a little miffed. Here this ancient and surprisingly particular King was, saying he didn't like it Tobias compared himself to animals, and yet he could say things like about him without a fuss! Maybe in his lover's mind it wasn't a double standard, but it was very strange at the least. But that could wait for later. It certainly wasn't worth passing up an opportunity like this.

"Of course I have questions. Look where I am: there's so much I couldn't even begin to know! I don't even know where to start!" But the way Darius stood there patiently, he had to start somewhere, didn't he? Hmm... "I have some more reps to do here. Repetitions, rather. So maybe...tell me a story, while I work." But there had to be countless stories, he had to be more specific. "...Tell me about the last human you impregnated, before me. What were they like? What was it like being with them? What was happening in your world, at the time?"

Tobias felt his body burn all the more, and his limbs got heavier. He was nearly there. The best efficiency to make sure he built the most muscle for the most work. A simple story would be just long enough to pass the time. Then again, that was assuming the story he picked was actually simple...He had no way to tell.
"I happen to think rabbits and bunnies are very cute, and they are creatures of the forest.  Have you seen a rabbit twitch its nose?  It's one of the most adorable sights I have ever seen." Darius hoped the explanation would remove the slight scowl on his lover's face.  He even added a small, loving touch to the human's nose for good measure. 

Darius laid his head against Tobias' back and closed his eyes.  He listened to the sound of his lover's heart beat and breathing.  "I was known as Terrian the last time I was with human.  She was a beautiful woman with hair just a shade darker than yours and eyes black as night.  She and her husband wanted a child yet his seed never took for her.  He was a good man; she a noble woman so they prayed.  I visited them on the night of the winter solstice."  He stopped for a moment letting his hands drift.  "They were grateful for the blessings.  Three children born to them.  Two boys and one girl.  It's vastly different than you.  I knew my role was simply to seed the fields and they would do the rest.  With you, I will see all parts of it.  Your growth, your development, the birth, and the raising." 

Darius gripped Tobias' length.  "I will see our children as they develop.  Watch you feed them from your breasts.  I will teach them to fly and to fight.  After a few moon cycles, they are strong and ready to seem out their own stations, build their own hoards.  When they reach that stage, I will seed you again." 
Tobias felt his sense of wonder grow as he listened. How long ago must that have been? Well, any length of time before his birth would feel worlds away, but still...he envied the long life and memory of his mate. And then he suddenly remembered what he was told. He would live a very, very, very long time. He would live as long as the forest did...not only was that forest, well, a forest, meaning it would live for thousands of years on its own merit...but it was a forest with magic, as he recalled their first encounter. Raised tempers and all. How long did that make it? Empires could rise and fall, mountains could crumble and build, and he might only have a line on his face to show for it all.

Well, that and treasures. He was sure his mate was nowhere near done collecting tokens of the ages. And the stories would be the best treasures. "I wish I could've seen their faces when they got their wish. I don't think I've seen a single woman in the village that wasn't thrilled she was with child, and with that mess on top of it...I'm sure they wept." He looked down to his charitable King that was enjoying himself with Tobias's enlarged dick. "But this is all a bit different, isn't it? I'll get to explore a good bit of the world before I'm getting a belly full of seed up my butt again!"

The bit about the rabbit nose didn't even faze him in comparison to all of this. He just rolled his eyes at his King poking his nose like a child. It was loving, sure, but the cutesy way his mate just described him would have earned a scowl from him since yesterday morning. So of course seeing his lover do it just made his chest warm and fuzzy...life was just funny like that.

Yesterday morning...he finished his reps and looked at his heaving and sodden stomach. Not even a full day, and he looked like this. His relationship with this ancient beast had gone from terrifying rage to unfathomable fetishes to wild abandon to pure and exciting love, all in the time it took to walk from his old home to the ancient forest and back. When he stopped to think about it, it really was dizzying how much their dynamic had changed already.

"I'm...definitely gonna need your help this time, my King." Tobias caught his breath as well as he could. "I'm a little winded for the 'game' I had planned. But that show sounds like a treat, right now. As well as some, er, hydration."
"They came to my temple every day for the rest of their lives," Darius explained as he stroked his cherished.  "Some days, there were tears, others smiles but they always had a gift for their god.  Their devotion was so great that other citizens began to fear as is human nature.  They didn't care.  All they knew is that they were blessed three times."   He teethed Tobias' neck before he looked over his lover's shoulder to the mighty breasts and belly above the engorged shaft.  "This is very different.  You are very different.  Well you get to explore a bit of the forest.  The world would take quite some time to see and I'm not sure I can wait that long to sow you again." 

He slapped Tobias' ass then rubbed the reddened spot.  "My cock yearns to be inside you again."  It was a bit crude but Darius knew that Tobias loved it when he spoke less like a King and more like a logger.  "Wants to split you in two then make you ride me.  Is that how the humans say it?"

Darius went to work on freeing Tobias from the machine the moment he heard his lover say he needed help.  He made sure to undo the shoulder supports last and carefully picked his cherished up.  "There's an underground water supply not far from here.  And a hot spring if you would like a long soak." 
Tobias felt his King's now monstrous erection poking into him as he was carried out of the chamber. He learned that, among the Dragon King's many amorous talents, Darius knew how to make a slap sting just enough to make him whimper. He didn't have the energy for that right now! He would burn away all the muscle he was building up, talk about a waste of time! But as he kept listening...and feeling nearly ready to go against his own thoughts at such a majestic and formal being talking dirty to him...

About that, actually. "I, uh...! *gulp* I get the feelin' yer not used to talkin' like this. But I'd like to think you're not doing it just for my sake. Give it a chance. I dunno, it's like...a different flavor. I love your pretty words, my King, but 'woodspeak' has its own charm, too, I think. Like your lust is takin' the spotlight when you talk. O-Or maybe I'm just givin' it all too much credit," he conceded as he felt the head of Darius's length jump from cheek to cheek in a well-timed flex of his King's lower muscle.

"How about this?" Tobias figured it would work out well enough. "I'd like to pick one book in particular, and take it to that hot spring. I'll read while I relax. And then I'll tell you about the game, but only then. How does that sound?"
Darius shrugged as he walked along the cave system carrying his cherished like the man weighed no more than a kitten.  "I am not very used to talking at all.  I haven't had the need in many years.  Your woodspeak does have an appealing charm especially when it makes you gulp and shake with want."  Once again, the only way he would enter his mate would be if that man reached between them and guided his length into his lover.  "I feel that for you, you enjoy hearing the words as they rumble out my mouth." 

"What book would you like to pick from the library, Tobias?"  He questioned while his hand came up and brushed the side of Tobias' chest.  "I thought the game was that I show you my muscles or do you have a new game in mind?  Reading and relaxing in the spring sounds wonderful." 
Tobias hadn't even thought of that. He felt a powerful sadness for how lonely his King must have been...well, at least those days were over. "It's an odd treat to see my King talk like I would. Like you can get rough an' dirty like the rest of 'em." He mulled his words over, after he said them. "I know you're a kinky one, but it's, erm...how do I say it? You ever find something pleasant to you that you think is taboo, and then it's not taboo with the right person? That's the feeling I get when you talk like that. I hope...that made sense." Tobias traced a finger over his King's human chest, remembering from this morning how it was soft to the touch yet hard as rock when pressing into it.

As for when the game was mentioned: "Oh...yeah, I guess that would be confusing," Tobias muttered, a little embarrassed. "I'd still love to see that, but we can get around to that any old time. Maybe once I'm done soaking, actually. But no, that wasn't the game I had in mind. As for the book...um...erm..." He felt his eyes crossing. "Good gracious, that's a good question. I guess..." He racked his brain for something in particular he'd like to know. Stories were up there, especially stories about his King. "I'd like a book that at least mentions you and one of your names. At least one you haven't told me, before. I'd like to learn more about what happened in the past, and maybe what the world was like before or after 'Terrian' came along. Is there one like that?"
"Taboo is a human word, Tobias that carries no meaning for dragons," he rubbed his cheek against his mate while the other touched his chest so lovingly.  "You'll have to explain that word to me.  There are times when I think you would rather hear the dirty and rough words instead of a more refined tongue."  He recalled Tobias' reaction to 'where the fuck did you learn that' and wanted to see it again.  If all he needed was a little bit of 'woodspeak' he would make sure to roughen up his tongue for his cherished. 

Daris adjusted Tobias in his arms so his love sat just a bit closer to the tip of his cock.  He hoped the human wouldn't find it too forward but he so enjoyed the sounds Tobias made.  "I have several books like that.  Let's go to the library and see if there are any you like." 
Tobias struggled to stay focused with the purple and twitching head so close to his hole, as he prepared to clarify just a little more. "Taboo means unallowed, frowned upon, forbidden...not necessarily bad or evil, but people would judge you for doing it. Like, I could see people thinking you were violating some ancient code about 'how a Dragon King should talk' or somethin' foolish like that. It's a bit silly, I suppose, but that's why hearing that kind of talk from my King just...does things to me." He cleared his throat. "Just sometimes, though. You pick words very well, my King, and I'd hate to see that disappear. I think just a touch...of woodspeak. Like a bit of salt with something sweet, to make it all the sweeter."

They got to the library in question, and Tobias shifted himself a little so he could see the selection better. This place, if nothing else, was organized as it should have been. Only a good percentage of the books were shelved, but the rest that laid in neat stacks on the floor looked well-preserved. He reached for one close to him...bound in a surprisingly sturdy cloth, nothing of the like he had seen before. Maybe it was waterproof...? He thought the words might fly over his head, but as formal as they seemed, they made perfect sense to him...go figure. Flipping through it, he saw that it was a history book, and his King did feature in it. The name 'Alexander the Great' appeared in it, and seemed to depict war and philosophy and...oh. Tobias felt his breath hitch. He wondered if his King, and/or this Alexander, wrote this book himself.

"I'll read this one," he decided, holding it over his supple chest and leaning the spine on his increasingly rotund stomach. "I'm ready to go when you are."
"That is a very good book," Darius agreed when he saw which one Tobias picked out.  "You'll like it.  It talks a great deal about wars and how certain people were worshiped."  He explained then turned out the library to head toward the hot spring. 

"You don't have to worry about getting them wet.  The pages were covered in a thin layer of wax when they were made."  He used his chin to point to the open page since his hands were occupied at the time.  "If you have any trouble with the ancient terms, let me know.  I will explain them as best I can.  So much languages have been lost to time and some words don't translate."  He liked having Tobias like  this, in his arms with a book propped up on his book.  His cherished seemed so relax and happy. 

"Humans are fools.  If something is not evil, why should anyone be judged for doing it?  Dragon Kings talk however we want.  If I want to use woodspeak, I will," Darius found himself scoffing at the foolishness of humans.   They trapped themselves in lives they hated all so others wouldn't judge them.  Blah!  Just a miserable and lonely way to live.  "So my speaking woodspeak is like salted caramel to you?"  He asked knowing all about the human sweet. 
Tobias looked to the ceiling of the hot spring in question as his King gently lowered him into the hot water. Immediately, he felt his tongue lay loose and flat and sighed, laughing to release yet more tension. The spring's waters soaked into his poor, reddened skin and started to slowly caress his stress like a rock to be eroded and smoothed into a pleasing shape. He felt lighter, too, like the water itself cared enough to support his heavy weight.

"Yep, I made a good choice in coming here before anything else." Tobias put the book to the side, for now. He breathed in through his nose and delighted in his mate cuddling up to him. "Salted caramel, huh? I haven't had that in a dog's age. Good stuff...yeah, that works. The way you talk normally is like the caramel, then a bit of salt with the rougher stuff. Just a pinch, or it'll overpower the sweetness. That's a decent way to look at it."

Now for the good part. "It's time for me to explain the game!" Tobias grabbed his erection and referenced it as he talked. "You remember the way I greeted the mornin' with you, but it got me thinking...how much have you done the same? I get the feeling that you didn't do it much. So if you want to prove me wrong, then I don't want an explanation," he emphasized with raised eyebrows. "I'll put you to the test. I've picked out a chapter that I'll read aloud. It's only a few pages, and I'm sure you'll remember it. Your role in this game...is to service me and try to make me climax before I get to the end of the chapter."

Tobias grinned: he was already having fun just imagining it! "You can do this as Darius or in your true form, if you think that would work better. Or if you think that would challenge you more. That's up to you, my dear. But now for the stakes: if I win...you'll have to give me a ride on your back and give me an airborne tour of the area. Completely in 'woodspeak'. While I'm whispering naughty things to you. And you can't show any sign of arousal in your voice. But if you win..." Tobias spread his legs in the water. "You get to seed me again. In my 'fertile hole'. In this form or as the true Dragon King. Whichever you would prefer."

Tobias picked up the book and laid it to rest on his front, turning to the start of the selected chapter. "What do you say, my King? Do you agree to the bet? Since I surprised you with this, you may amend one part of it."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,856 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,864 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,467 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,522 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,086 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 96,800 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,420 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,266 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,208 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 20,871 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8