Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)

Darius nuzzled Tobias' neck before he picked up the book and put it away for now.  "I think you are awe-inspiring, cherished.  The story of how you came to me and how you became my mate, I think it's amazing."  He gave the man a little squeeze enjoying the feeling of this wonderful creature in his arms.  "I'm glad I found you."  He knew he say it before but it needed to be repeated. 

"If you become uncomfortable, tell me.  I will find something that makes it better," he explained before he massaged his lover's flesh.  "My hands should always touch you.  Make you feel perfect in every way.  I haven't been around pregnant humans in ages.  I don't remember how it works." 

Tobias blushed. Their little story of mating seemed like some fusion of human folly and love at first sight. But he was happy that his King remembered even the first moments of their encounter fondly. The body of a pregnant man, on the other hand, was curious to him. He felt like he shouldn't know anything about being pregnant, but some abstract source of knowledge seemed to bubble from the depths of his mind to the surface.

"My feet may get swollen, as well as my nipples," Tobias supplied. "This isn't exactly a normal human pregnancy, though...hell, I'm a MAN that's in the family way. But iffen I'm right, then I'll just need some tender love and care, and this ol' body of mine should get used to it." He pulled one of his King's hands to his lips and kissed the wrist. "But either way, I'm not fussed. I know you'll take good care of me as I get bigger."

"I plan on taking care of you for the rest of your life, cherished," Darius answered as he closed his eyes and enjoyed his lover's touch.  "You are so gracious.  If you would like I could bring in some of dragon healers.  If I'm away, they would serve your every need."  He stopped for a moment then smiled.  "Well maybe not every need.  Some of those are reserved only for the King." 

Tobias let off a resounding belly laugh, feeling his whole body tremble with his voice centered so low. He nudged his King with his fist. "That's a secret between men besides, dearest. I wasn't about to kiss and tell, let alone have some other dragons feelin' me up in our home."

He picked up the book and set it aside. He didn't quite feel like he could focus, anyway...not with the monstrous love muscle poking at his hole. Taking his mate's arm again, he kissed up and down the salty skin of the manly form. "You're more than enough. You're the perfect lover for me, my King."

Darius smiled as they kissed because he loved this man so much.  "Once this brood is born, I want to wait a bit before the next brood."  He explained when they finally parted.  "I love seeing you big and full of my children but I want you to give your body a rest as well.  Plus it would be nice to have sex with you when you have a bit more mobility."

He leaned in and whispered lustfully.  "I would love to put your legs over my shoulders, bent almost in half, while I fuck your ass.  You and I could try out a lot of the positions in the books."  He chuckled as he eased Tobias' hips up just a bit.  "While I love being inside you in any way," he slipped the tip of his dick into Tobias' hole and let gravity to the rest of the work, "I want to your face next to mine when I'm fucking you."  He reached around and touched the expanded belly.

Tobias shuddered with intense relief, feeling and knowing that a part of him had returned to him as his King penetrated slowly but surely. Anticipation of pleasure became pleasure in its own right, as it always did...and yet he never felt complacent. The more his ass burned with the delightful strain of being spread wide open, the more he felt a peculiar boldness. To put it vaguely, he wanted to make the most of the time they had.

"I suppose that would...AAAH! have to wait," commented Tobias, struggling to remember the decision he just made as Darius seemed intent on rendering him mindless. "But lemme try somethin' fun in its own right."

Tobias got up and shifted his weight, knowing his mate would keep that warm and filling cock buried in him. He planted his hands, standing on all fours on the bed. His stomach was just short of brushing the silken blanket. "You can see my big ol' buns this way, my King. A-And you can play with them, at the same time..."

"I do suppose I can," Darius chuckled as he stood up as well.  He gave the left cheek a gentle slap as he rubbed the right with his palm.  "You love finding ways to make mating more interesting.  What made you think of this position?"  He asked as he gave another gentle slap then began to kneed the area. 

"What would you do if I bred you again for a third time?  You're already so massive, cherished but could your body support a third brood growing inside you?" 

Immediately, Tobias imagined what kind of shape he would take with three broods of their children inside him at once. The kind of weight and shape and overbearing preponderance...he would be more belly than man, wouldn't he? Nothing could even hope to stop his husband from playing with that colossal belly, his globular buttocks, or his heavy gift of milk-spurting breasts.

His King was nothing if ambitious. And Tobias supposed he was, too. His mate would never steer him wrong.

"If you're prepared to breed me and take care of me...*pant*...with that many children growing in my belly...NNNGH...then so am I. Hit me with your best shot, Father of Dragons."

"Cherished, I don't need to take my best shot at breeding you again," he teased as he lovngly rolled his hips back then forward, "I can guarantee a third brood will be in you soon." He petted Tobias' large ass before he reached around abd touched the enoromous belly full of his children.

Hevshifted from his human form into his dragon state and roared as he set a gentle pace. "Warriors or mages? What should I give you this time?". He asked before he eased Tobias cheeks apart and lined up the head of his second cock. He allowed it to just catch the rim teasing but didn't push it in all the way.

Something about the bed chamber allowed his King's voice to bounce off the walls and caress him from every angle. Tobias felt himself shake from without and within, trembling from the hot and lust-clouding cock of his King - soon to be joined by its twin, just near the entrance - and quivering from the casual query of how exactly his already burdened form would be further burdened with life and warmth and power. So much that he'd be unable to move.

"I, ah...! Oh! I'm up for---AAAH! *pant* *pant*" That was the only attempt he made to discuss it as he felt the second mammoth member slip in him. Slip into just where it belonged...

"My choice then?" The King teased before his twin cocks stretched Tobias full. "I like that cherished."

He fucked Tobias gently needing only to please his mate before he bred the man for a thirf time. He decided on warriors for this round since they didn't need as much room as the larger mage eggs. He kept that to himself though. Tobias would find out at the necessary time.

"You are my cherished, mate. Never doubt my devotion to you. "

"Y-Yeah...!" He wasn't sure whether he said that more out of heartfelt understanding or just begging his King to keep going. Going and going and going...their new life of matehood and rebuilding a kingdom of dragons guiding humanity was going at full throttle. He felt helpless and power-drunk at the same time...visions of a kinder and wiser world teased him nearly as much as his King's words and tongue dancing in his ear. He yearned for his husband's presence more and more, even though his King never left his side. At first he felt like no force of nature could tear them apart; now he felt like he was one, in a sense. One episode of disgruntled disregard for a man in the woods, and that was all it took to turn the future history of the world on its head.

"I-I'm ready!" Tobias wasn't sure exactly what he meant, but it felt right to say. "Every time you fuck me, my King, I need you fucking me more an' more. I'm addicted. I need you touching me. I need you inside me. My mouth, my ass, my belly, my tits, wherever you touch me, I'm happy beyond words it's happenin'. My King, my husband, you are my happiness...!"

Knowing his mate needed more than just his ass pleased, the King reached around the massive girth of the man.  One of his large scaly hands found Tobias' dick and began to stroke up and down in time with his thrust as the other played with his growing breasts.  He could feel the milk filling up the glands with each squeeze.  Soon he knew that Tobias wouldn't be able to get out of this bed, that the mass of their broods would be too much for him to overcome.  He wanted that, he wanted to wait on his mate hand and foot, carrying him around to various places in the mountains and bathing him. 

He pictured what Tobias would look like after this mating, belly spread so huge that it covered his hips.  The human wouldn't be able to lay on his back anymore because of the weight of the belly and breasts but the King was already prepared for this.  Tobias would sleep sitting up but pressed against the King's form for warmth and protection. 

He growled as he felt his orgasm build ready for plant the warriors into his mate.  "My cherished mate," he roared as he filled Tobias one more time with his seed.  "My love, my forever!" 

"My love, my forever..." echoed Tobias.

Like both times before, the force and warmth of his King's virile seed flooding into him was like a river of sweet white wine. Tobias felt his belly bloat with the titillating fluid, until it pushed his skin to rest on the soft bed. He knew he should probably try to lean back before he needed help re-positioning himself, but this sweet and erotic moment was always too good to not savor. He drank very little wine in his life, but if the best of the best could even dare to imitate his mate's impregnating batter, then he might have missed out.

He reared his head up to see his King looking at him with pure adoration. What a beautiful dragon...what a beautiful man. No matter which form he imagined, both thoughts occurred to him each time. He motioned for his lover to come a little closer, and so he punctuated the moment with a long and decadent kiss. He felt his stomach start to grow again, but his King gently and effortlessly picked him up and set him back into a sitting position. His legs were splayed out by what could honestly be called a hill of a pregnant belly, one day. Both his King and him played with his new roundness and his tits as they kissed.

"I want you to do something for me, Tobias," the King said as he rolled a perky, fat nipple in between his thumb and forefinger.  "Would you scratch the tip of my nose?  I have an itch but I don't want to stop touching you."  He playfully teased as his other hand felt the tightness of Tobias' belly.

"I gave you another brood of warriors," he explained as he gently cupped the massive belly then moved his hand until he found the human's cock.  "You haven't gotten your release, cherished.  I will have to solve that."  He gripped Tobias' cock in a firm yet very pleasuring way, just enough warmth and tightness that Tobias would find his pleasure without going overboard.  "I'll do this every day for you, love.  You'll need it now." 

His mate's belly was so big now, spread over the human's hips and down to his knees.  The breasts sat on top the massive mound twice the size they were before and now constantly leaking.  He worried that if Tobias tried to lay flat the weight of all this would be too much for the human.  "I've never seen a human mate get this big.  You will need to be careful, my cherished.  I worry what this weight might do to you." 

"Then I'll be counting on you to make sure I'm well supported," answered Tobias. He had to take long, deep breaths until the semen inside him settled and did its work. It would be difficult, he understood that. But it was too late to turn back now. He would have to embrace the erotic joy of being wholly dependent on his King.

Tobias stroked over what he could reach of his King's snout, enjoying the feel of draconic musculature under the ebony scales. The tip of his nose...his mate's nostrils were a bit far apart, so he would have to guess a bit. He tentatively dragged the nail of his right index finger around the 'center' to feel how the scales bore the stress. Not surprisingly, it might as well have done nothing with how little force he put behind it. He searched around and scratched more doggedly until he heard his King sigh in relief at last. A small spot, but one that was easy for doing the work.

"I had no idea dragons itched, honestly," commented Tobias idly. "Do you sweat, too? Or is that just a quirk unique to creatures like me?" He playfully scritched under his King's chin, curious if he would get a different reaction or not. No matter how big he got, he'd take any opportunity he had to learn just a little more about the man he married. The Dragon King to which he was mated. Same thing, really.

"All creatures itch, cherished," the King explained before he let out a little moan of pleasure.  Tobias found that one spot under his chin that made him weak in the knees.  "Oh right there," he moaned as his tongue lulled out to the side. "Perfect.  Yes we sweat but not like you humans.  Dragon sweat glands are located on the bottom of our feet and the underside of our tail."

He moved his hand up and down Tobias' stiff shaft stroking the length to bring his mate to pleasure.  "Imagine if your cock and balls grew like your belly and breasts," he chuckled.  "Although if you want this to be a bit bigger, we can make that happen." His small finger found his mate's balls and gently played with them while he worked the shaft. 

"You'll sleep against me," he answered as he leaned back a bit to let Tobias' belly expand once again, "until you give birth. Thanks to magic, I don't have to move if you want something.  I'll carry you to the bathing chambers or if you want to walk, I'll make sure you have to my cock in your ass to keep you upright.  What do you think of that idea?" 

Tobias listened to his mate's suggestions for how to proceed and wondered if he could ever relate to normal humans again. He supposed it wouldn't be so bad if that were true. Maybe the King's siblings had similar stories of turning even the most mundane tasks into something perverse. It certainly promised to never be boring.

All these thoughts, of course, were just sidelining next to the mounting desire and stimulation he had from the cool scaled hand teasing his orbs to churn seed of their own and massaging his rod to full mast. It was as if his King was unintentionally trying to coax the answer he wanted out of Tobias. "E-Erm, I suppose that could work! I won't be doing much walking, but it's worth a shot!" If nothing else, it would make for a fantastic memory when all was said and done. And stretched. His King would have to be careful not to seed him a fourth time with temptation like that.

His mind returned to the earlier question. "As for, ah, having bigger equipment, I wouldn't bother, my King. At least for now. I won't be able to see them soon enough, no matter what you do. Hmm..." A thought occurred to him, and he smirked. It wouldn't matter if the answer was no, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. "But if you'd be willing to let me show you what it's like to be on the receiving end, then that'd be just the thing to do. Hmm...?"

"I think you should know something about being a dragon's mate, cherished," the King wanted to get this little piece of information out before they continued.  "Dragon mates can have some difficulties in the human world when they are with child.  It's why dragons are so protective of their mates during pregnancy.  The rest of the time, it's up to the mate to decide how they want to look among the humans.  I'll give you an amulet to wear if you want to appear human." 

He kept up his work on Tobias' shaft and sac hoping the human found pleasure in the actions.  "What would you like to show me, cherished?  As long as it won't harm you, I would like you to do whatever you want." 

Tobias frowned. It seemed his King had trouble picking up on innuendo. Then again, maybe he just wasn't used to hearing things like that. Well, no matter. "I already knew I won't be leaving here much while I'm still in the family way," clarified Tobias, "but I guess that amulet would be handy...? I figure the worst I'd look is just heavy and busty. Maybe a little magic from that would make me look like I used to...eh, that's too far in the future for us. Let's not even fuss about it for now."

Feeling like he made his point, Tobias encouraged his King with a pointed glance to his own cock. Keep at it, nice and steady. He'd make it clear when he wanted to finish. Whether he used words or not, a moment like that didn't need razor-sharp intuition to recognize.

...Maybe he needed to just say it. No point in hinting at it. "My King, how would you feel about sitting on my cock? I have to admit I'm not sure how it would work unless you were Darius, but...well, I was just wondering. You're under no obligation or anything."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM