The job is never done. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596)
Koi was excited that his lover would have a chance to become famous. "I would love to come to your competition. I know that your skill of rapping will finally be known." He had smiled, walking from the stage and had walked back home with his beloved Brandon.
"Not rapping dude... Skating." I pull him onto the couch with me.
Koi had blushed as he had realized how wrong he was. He had chuckled at his mistake, wrapping his arms around his beloved Brandon. "My bad .. I meant that I will be happy to see you skate tomorrow. You are really good at that and rapping as well."He had smiled, nuzzling his friend's chest before he had fallen asleep.
I fall asleep after him. In the morning my alarm at 7 a.m goes off. I get up and put on a tank top, stretching.
Koi had soon awoken after her lover had, yawning and stretching as well. He had rubbed the leftover drowsiness from his eyes, gathering up his clothing. He had washed up, slipping on his clothing which was a white and red short sleeved shirt and light blue pants with white boxers beneath. He had wished his lover luck in the skating contest, leaving with him and had drove to the skate park where the contest would be held. He had gave his lover a kiss, sitting down in the audience in the first row where he could be seen and could have a good look at his beloved Brandon.
It's my turn and I skate up the ramp and you know something is going to go wrong. I gasp, missing the board. I fall around 30 feet, colliding with another skater in midair. I slide down the ramp, not moving. A skater panics as he lands on my chest, falling off his board.
Koi was beyond excited as he had seen his boyfriend skating the big ramp. However, his smile fades completely from his face as he had noticed something was not right. When he had seen his boyfriend crash he had gasped, covering his mouth with his hands as they had begun to shake. He had watched in horror with wide eyes as Brandon had missed the board and had fallen from a high height. He had reacted before much thought, getting from the stands and had ran over to his beloved Brandon but he was stopped by the paramedics who had begun to work on Brandon who seemed not to be moving or breathing. "Brandon! .. no .. let me go! .. I need to see him!" He had tried to free himself from the grip of the two paramedic men but he was not strong enough. He had whimpered, helplessly watching the other paramedics working on Brandon. "Please be alright Brandon .." He had prayed to himself, wanting to be near Brandon.
I start to wake up. "I-Is Ajax o-ok?" Ajax is the one I collided with. "I'm fine B. Worry about yourself." I look over and groan at the paramedics. "He's my boyfriend. Let him over here..." I groan in pain as I accidentally shift wrong. [Mind controlling the paramedics?]
Koi had ran over to his boyfriend as he was let go of by the two men paramedics at the words of their patient who was Brandon. He had been relieved that Brandon had awoken from unconsciousness. He had been gentle with his boyfriend, speaking softly and worriedly to him. "Brandon .." He had said to his bruised and aching boyfriend. "Are you alright?" he knew that his boyfriend was not but it was a habit that he had found himself not outgrowing.

"Dont worry Brandon .. we will get you fixed up in no time. Your boyfriend can ride along with you to keep you company." One of the paramedic men had said to Brandon, joining the rest of the other men who had quickly gotten to work. Two of the men had put the injured Brandon on the stretcher as gently as they could, not wanting to cause him more pain than he was already in. He had followed the men into the back of the paramedic car and had sat beside the stretcher in the space that was meant to be sat at.
"I-I'm fine baby..." I groan as I'm moved, [skip like 8 months? When I get out of the hospital after several complications?]
(We can skip.)

Koi had nodded, being with his beloved boyfriend during the eight months in the hospital. He had stayed with his boyfriend each day, talking to him about the things that they had wanted to talk about. Koi had heard good news and was soon glad to know that his boyfriend was finally to be discharged from the emergency part of the hospital. He was with his boyfriend the whole entire time, helping him walk around even though he kept saying that he was fine.
Months later I'm out of the hospital and we're back on tour. You haven't noticed any weight gain or cravings and you haven't had morning sickness. "Ready for your concert Koi?"
Koi had smiled brightly at his beloved boyfriend Brandon, strumming the strings of his electric guitar. He had felt so happy with his boyfriend by his side. "Yeah .. I am. I am also glad that you are alright and that you are by my side like always." He had said lovingly, feeling as though he were alive and that his heart was beating fast like always. "You always bring out the best side of me." He had said further with a blush on his face.
"You're gonna do great..." You start to get slight cramps, but you push it off as nervousness. "They're calling your name." I sit back stage on the couch, listening.
"Thanks Brandon." Koi had smiled up at his beloved boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his neck as he had given him a loving kiss. He had soon walked to the stage, beginning to say his name into the microphone as well as his band's name, giving a shout out to his boyfriend. He had soon begun to play his electric guitar, singing the songs that he had rehearsed a few days before his band's big gig.
After the concert I slip something around your neck. "You did great!" I grin
"Thanks. You give me courage to be of those stages."Koi had smiled, gazing up into his boyfriend's eyes. He was curious about exactly was slipped around his slender neck. He had been proud of himself, nuzzling his boyfriend's chest.
I run my fingers through his hair, kissing his head. "When I went to Egypt I found a necklace. It's emerald I think, but it fits you perfectly." Later that night you're sitting on the toilet, horrible pains coursing through your stomach. You feel a strong, almost unbearable urge to push.
Koi had felt so loved and cared about by his boyfriend, smiling as his head was being kissed. He had felt blessed to have a lover such as Brandon, but he was too shy to express the way that he had felt from time to time. He had spent time with his lover, soon sleeping for a while but he had awoken to rough pains in his sore stomach. He had clenched his teeth as he had ran to the bathroom, closing his eyes tightly and groaning between the spaces of them as he had gave into the strong urge to bear down and push.
After around 20 minutes you feel the worse pain in your life as you feel your hole begin to open. You know I'm awake and you kinda want me by your side. I'm watching tv in the bedroom, scrolling through tumblr.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,865 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,935 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,504 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,615 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,317 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 97,152 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,625 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,408 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,220 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 21,145 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8