Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )

"I think so. Here I think there are some mats here. Let's get you over there." Stephan moved the mats near the wall and get Talon on them, adjusting him to a more comfortable position. He hesitated a bit on whether he should pull down Talon's pants yet.

Talon was resting his back against the wall, his breathing began to speed up with the start of a new pain. "UGGH!!" already he leaned foreword curled around he belly as if that might ease some of the pain or pressure he could feel the baby being pressed lower but his water hadn't broken yet.

Stephan supported Talon from his front. He rubbed on Talon's back. "I heard it could help if you sway your body a bit... like what they do on a birthball? Let's try it to see if we can lessen the pain a bit. Keep breathing ok?" He swayed them together a bit and listened to Talon's breathing.

It seemed to help, his breathing evened out if nothing else. Before it ended the contraction hit a peak causing a loud groan from Talon. But it let up soon after that and he was alright again. He rested his head on Stephan between contractions now trying to rest.

"Talon... if you do not oppose to the idea, do you want me to check you a bit?" Stephan's heart settled a bit after feeling Talon relaxed obviously after rhe moan. He touched on the side of his belly and felt it softened, confirming that the contraction had past.

Talon shook his head, "N-no go ahead.. thats a good idea." Talon sat up and removed his pants blushing slightly but honestly he didn't really care to much about anything right now he just wanted to know how long until he could get this thing out of him already.

Stephan helped Talon removed his pants. He got Talon lean back against the wall and split his legs a bit, blushing a little too. He soon collected his thought and snapped on gloves he had got from the first aid kit. "Relax and keep breathing."

Talon leaned back against the wall doing his best to try and relax and let Stephan check him. He closed his eyes it was uncomfortable but it didn't take long and it was over after a moment.

"I think that's a 5cm.... already half way through there Talon. Relax as much ad you can between contractions, this baby will be coming very quick I think." Stephan smiled encouragingly at Talon.

Talon tried to relax leaning back and closing his eyes trying to rest between the pains. "Good,... I mean not good because were stuck here.. but good because this hurts a lot." between contractions he moved on to his hands and knees rocking his hips with the next contraction. He gasped as he felt his water break suddenly.

"... I guess that's a sign that the baby is really coming. That made th3 pressure go away a bit right?" Stephan looked at the liquid trickling down Talon's thigh. He smiled at Talon and helped him breath through the remainder of the contraction.

Talon nodded "Y-yea, it's not as bad now." He managed to get out once the pain had let out, Outside, towards the main door on the far end there was the sound of a door opening and shutting, someone had come in. Talon looked at the door then at Stephan. they weren't likely to be found here but it still wasn't impossible.

"Let's ger further in, behind that board. We wouldnt be seen that easily behind." Stephan whispered to Talon, tugging him up to help him back. The belly has dropped much now, Talon waddled very much, the child should be lodged deep in his hips now. He settled Talon down and set down the lamp, "i will go back out to clear a bit the mats and all ok?"

Talon didn't want Stephan to go but he nodded slowly. "O-ok.." Anther contraction was starting anyway, he grit his teeth letting out a low groan. He knew with someone here he would have to try and be quiet but the contractions where only growing more intense and his lower back and hips ached as he felt the baby loged deep within them try to move down more.

Stephan released Talon with a kiss on his forehead. He then got on to clear the mats and the water mark on floor. The low moaning sound could be heard clearly as Talon went through another contraction. He needed to find a way to stifle the sound. He looked around for any supplies that he could use. He found a pile of fabric used to cover up obstacles in the training ground. He dragged it towards their hiding place. At least it could be used to cover themselves up in case someone barged in.

His toes curled as he struggled threw it, they were getting closer and Talon was well aware that the feeling of pressure had returned. As Stephan came back and Talon's contraction fished He curled up to hi half being supported by Stephan holding him tightly. Talon was shaking lightly likely from nervous could he have really been so scared?

Stephan held Talon close. "Babe are you alright? Is it from cold? Pain? Fear? I will be here with you no matter what ok? Stay strong and be brave for me." Stephan rubbed Talon's lower back and hips to reduce some of his discomfort. He felt his front getting wet, but as they had killed the lamp, he was unable to determine if it was sweat or tears.

He was trying to be brave wrapped up in Stephan's arms but it hurt and none of this was how he planned it to go. There wasn't even a lot of room here. He tried to keep his breathing steady but the pains were only coming closer together and he didn't think he would have to much longer before Talon had to push.

Stephan felt Talon's shivering whenever a contraction hit and found that they were very close together now, and each was lasting longer than before. He reached around the opening and whispered "I will check on you real quick now, can you raise your bum a little?" he was thinking when Talon was a little closer to pushing he would risk to go out and clear the perimeter to buy them a bit of time. Or maybe set up some boobie traps with what they got.

Talon lifted himself up a bit so Stephan could check whimpering slightly at the added discomfort. He wasn't even keeping track anymore of how close the pains were but he knew it wasn't vary far apart and he could feel the baby getting lower with every contraction that passed. "W-what is.. it?" He asked wanting to know how close he was.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM