The Abandoned (closed)

Kage moved his hands to Jasper's belly, rubbing it gently as he reached down and started to fondle Jasper's balls. He moved another hand to Jasper's bellybutton, teasing it as he pressed it down on his bellybutton.

"K-Kage!" the boy cried cutely. This was very, very different than their first time together when Kage's movements were so methodical. Jasper felt his entire body buzzing with sexual excitement. His arousal eventually bumped against the lower curve of his belly. Small hands again were on the move, going from grey hair down to the hem of Kage's shirt and tugging it up over his head. "Your body is incredible," Jasper breathed while admiring the soldier's impressive muscles.

Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com

"You are quite attractive in your form as well." Kage said as he gently pushed Jasper onto his back. Kage hovered over the young man before he started to kiss Jasper's belly. As he kissed Jasper's belly, he began to massage his hips, moving his hands down his thighs.

Jasper couldn't help laughing a little. Kage had a romantic soul, but his choice of words and delivery didn't always quite come off as romantic. "In my form, huh?" he teased and kissed the corner of Kage's mouth. Jasper felt the man squeeze at his plump thighs, earning a little jump and a gasp. "You're much better at this than I initially gave you credit for."

Kage stopped kissing Jasper's belly before he repositioned himself. He removed what little clothing he had before he slowly entered Jasper, reaching deep inside him as he started to pump in and out of the young breeder.

"Ahh... Aa-ah!" Jasper's cheeks turned dark red with a lustful blush. He never had sex while pregnant before. None of his paired soldiers ever stuck with him long enough to try. He masturbated plenty, but nothing compared to a lover's arousal penetrating deep into his core. "Kage... Mhn-ahn! Kage... Kage... Oh, K-Kage!" Even with Jasper's large belly in the way, the soldier made it work. One of Jasper's hands clasped around the back of the man's neck while his other hand reached behind himself and gripped the pillow.

Kage went at a gentle pace before increasing his speed and rhythm. He started to go harder into Jasper, reaching deep into him, hitting the very entrance to his womb as he pumped into the young breeder.

Jasper's sweet voice reached a fever pitch as he struggled taking the soldier's sex into his body, but he did it gladly. He gripped the pillow and Kage's neck with all his strength, needing it with Kage's powerful hips slamming into him almost nonstop. Beads of sweat built up across the boy's body and dripped down his arms, belly, and thighs. His belly wobbled from the sheet force of Kage's rhythm. "I... I'm a-almost...!" Jasper gasped.

Kage held onto Jasper's back as he continued his speed. Before long, Kage climaxed into Jasper, filling him up with his hot seed. He stayed in Jasper, rubbing his belly and hips as he finished.

"Ohhhh my god!" Jasper cried, arching his back in Kage's hands. That rush of hot white sent him over the edge and he came against his own underbelly. Exactly like their first time together, Kage had a generous load to give. Jasper felt it flood his body. His belly even stretched a little, the skin becoming uncomfortably tight. The blond laid there panting as he tried catching his breath, belly heaving with each gulp of air. "You... Wow... Wow."

Kage continued to rub Jasper's belly as he watched his lover. He never felt such a feeling as this passion. His only wish is that he and Jasper could stay like this forever. He slowly removed himself before laying down next to Jasper, pulling him into his embrace.

"We're noticing coordinated efforts between Harbingers. It's a behavior we've not seen before. As you all know, certain classes of Harbingers sometimes work together, such as Brawlers working in pairs or Wyverns in flocks of exactly one dozen. However, we're starting to see the different classes experimenting with working together." General Bowman, the highest ranking officer over the entire Toronto Tower, paced at the front of the large hangar where every single soldier was assembled. "Over the years, Crawlers have made several attempts to climb the towers, but they can never reach high enough before exhausting themselves and falling to their deaths. We've been able to count on that fact to keep us safe. But..."

Bowman used a remote to turn on the huge monitor behind him, which played footage of Wyverns flying Crawlers up the sides of a tower. Every tower around the world was fitted with plasma guns that shot at Wyverns when they reached a certain height. Just before reaching that height, however, the Wyverns helped the Crawlers latch onto the tower's exterior, too close for the guns the reach, and then climbed the rest of the way to the top where the humans occupied. "That, men, is footage captured by a drone at the Sydney Tower in Australia. That tower is now gone."

Kage watched the footage with a mixture of horror and disgust. He had never seen such cooperation before. "How can they do this?!" A soldier asked. "I thought the scientists said that these are mindless monsters. How can they learn?"

"True, that was the original assessment by the field researchers," Bowman confirmed. He let the footage rewind and then paused it showing a Wyvern carrying a Crawler up through the air. "And in all our time fighting them, that seemed to be the case. We made assumptions based on their behavior, but that behavior is now changing. Harbingers are capable of learning and problem-solving. That much is clear. Unfortunately, they may have learned how too coordinate by watching us over the years and how all our militarized units work together."

The small tablet in Kage's pocket vibrated with a notification reminder that Jasper had a lab appointment in thirty minutes. Of course, whether the soldier could be there with him or not depended on the length of the assembly.

"As of today, we are at awareness level onyx, and as you all know, that means we could have a red alert crises at any time. Do not forget: if Harbingers come knocking at our door, your priority is evacuation and defense-only. You will not engage in an offensive battle with the enemy. Evacuation Squadron Alpha is responsible for evacuating breeders, medical staff, and scientists to the next nearest tower. Evacuation Squadron Beta is responsible for evacuating civilians to their designated towers. If you can't remember which Squadron you were assigned to, figure it out."

Kage stepped forward after the assembly. "General Bowman. What squadron am I in? I must ensure my breeder is safe." Kage stated as he wanted to protect Jasper more than anything.

Bowman glanced up from his tablet, reading a file sent to him as top secret. "Ah, Lieutenant Kage McCollum, good to see you. I heard from some of the men that you cleared Level 10 in The Arena on multiple occasions. Wouldn't expect anything less from one of my best soldiers, which is why I'm surprised you don't remember being assigned to Alpha Squadron. Only our best soldiers are Alphas." The man raised an eyebrow, staring critically at Kage. "You aren't letting that breeder distract you, right, soldier?"

Kage stayed silent for a moment. "He is my responsibility. And I intend to keep him safe." Kage said as he left the hangar. He went to Jasper's room, opening it to find Jasper for his appointment.

Jasper wasn't in his room, having already left for the appointment. He knew about the mandatory assembly, so he wasn't mad or disappointed that Kage didn't go with him. After all, Kage was a soldier first. Over the last few weeks, the awareness level kept steadily increasing, and there were rumors floating around the tower about Harbingers acting strangely. It was no surprise the General called a military assembly.

At his appointment, the medical technician first performed an ultrasound. Jasper was five months pregnant while appearing full term with sextuplets. The doctors weren't able to confirm the number of babies growing in his womb, but at the rate he was growing, they confidently speculated it was more than the eleven fetuses they counted initially. Lying on his side, belly supported by a pillow, Jasper prepared to receive the first round of injections in his back. He caught a glance of Kage just outside the room's window and waved. "Hey, you can come in," he called.

Kage entered the small room. "I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner." Kage apologized as he went to Jasper's side, reaching for his hand.

"Don't worry about it," Jasper replied with a smile. He gladly let Kage's hand wrap around his own smaller hand. "Everyone's talking about the military assembly. Something like that is a huge deal. You had to go." The boy winced as the thick needle pierced skin and muscle, slowly injecting him with a cocktail of hormones. "Anthony here said all the babies are developing on schedule. Even with so many of them, none seem to be undersized or anything. Isn't that great?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM