The Abandoned (closed)
Kage nodded. "That is good news. Hopefully they are born healthy and the right size." He said as he rubbed Jasper's belly, keeping quiet over the Harbinger situation. "Jasper? Have you thought of having a kid?" Kage asked suddenly.
The corner of Jasper's mouth quirked up into one of his notorious teasing smirks. "I have kids all the time, Kage," he said with a chuckle. The soldier's face had a sort of unreadable expression, something like worried or determined or desperate, or some quasi-combination of all three. "You mean like a kid of my own that won't go to the nursery upstairs? Sometimes, I guess. That's not really my purpose, though, so I never gave it any serious thought."
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
Kage looked into Jasper's eyes for a moment. "If you had the chance, would you?" He asked as he rubbed Jasper's belly again. After the assembly, Kage had began to think about a future with Jasper, even if it's only a possibility.
Jasper was quiet, obviously considering Kage's question. A second needle in his spine disrupted his train of thought. Kage's hand on his belly put his thoughts back on track. "I think that I would, yes."
Kage gave a rare smile to Jasper, something he hasn't done in a long time. "I think I would too." He said as he looked into Jasper's eyes lovingly as he continued to rub Jasper's belly, finding it soothing.
"Hey, look at that," Jasper cooed when he saw Kage smile. He'd not once seen the man smile since meeting him. "Careful or your face might get stuck like that," the boy teased. With the spine injections complete, Jasper rolled onto his back. The medical technician sterilized a spot on the front of his belly before administering a long, thin needle. "Custodial and maintenance are delivering my new bed today. Do you think you might finally be ready to move in with me, Kage?"
Kage thought for a moment. "Very well. I will join you." He said as he held Jasper's hand while rubbing his back with the other. "Did the doctor say when you will deliver?" He asked.
Jasper laughed. "You really don't have much experience with pregnancies, do you? I'm only eighteen weeks pregnant, Kage. Breeders don't give birth until week forty, y'know, nine months? You'll probably get deployed on another tour before they're born. It's not the way either of us would want things to go, but your duty as a soldier comes first."

"We're starting you on a new drug today," Anthony said, producing a blacked out syringe. "The medical staff developed an enhanced steroid and immunization booster for you to make sure your pregnancy stays at this pace. There might be some side effects, so just bear with me."
"I'm not that well verse in human biology." Kage admitted to Jasper before looking to the doctor. "What side affects are there?" He asked as he worried for Jasper's safety.
"We haven't tested the medication on anyone else before, so we don't know what the side effects are exactly." Anthony felt around Jasper's belly to make sure he didn't pierce one of the babies directly. Confident he found a safe spot, Anthony inserted the needle and pushed down on the plunger.

Jasper yelped and flinched. "I-It feels hot."

"That's normal," Anthony replied with a nod. "Just breathe and remain calm."

Jasper started gripping Kage's hand even harder. "Is it supposed to feel like b-burning?" Sweat beaded his body and his skin felt feverish. Jasper even started hyperventilating. Anthony withdrew the needle, and just a few seconds later, the babies started kicking and rolling violently. "Gyyn! Ah!"
"Jasper!!" Kage yelled as he held onto the breeder. "Doctor do something!" He ordered as he tried to keep Jasper cool, taking the young breeder's clothes off.
"He's fine. Everything is fine," Anthony insisted. "It's not unusual to have a reaction like this to the concentrated dosage of steroids and adrenaline we gave him. The babies are over-stimulated right now, but they'll calm down in just a few minutes." He took each of Jasper's wrists and restrained them to the bed so the boy wouldn't hurt himself. Jasper's belly wobbled with multiple shapes pushing against his fevered skin. He gasped, arching his back against the painful frenzy happening in his womb. "I know it's hard, but this must become a regular part of the lab routine. You'll get used to it with time."
Kage stared at the doctor before returning his gaze to Jasper. He placed his hand onto Jasper's belly in an attempt to keep him and the babies calm. He could feel how strong each baby was. He was impressed and scared for Jasper at the same time.
Anthony didn't seem worried despite how much Jasper struggled. He picked up a tablet off the counter and started recording video while also typing notes. Collecting data was vital for future treatment and gauging the success of the new medication. Jasper kept swallowing, feeling like this tongue was too big for his mouth, and with saliva leaking over the corners of his lips. He felt like his whole body was on fire. The boy gagged and Anthony held a kidney dish beneath Jasper's chin to catch the vomit that quickly followed.

After ten long minutes of pain, fever, convulsions and bile, Jasper finally started relaxing. He looked utterly exhausted, and rightly so. Before, his skin was flush with fever, but now he looked pale as a sheet. His eyes were red-rimmed from fighting back tears. Anthony released the wrist restraints and then said, "I'll get a gurney so we can transport him back to his room."
Kage watched the whole ordeal, helpless, only able to watch Jasper suffer. He went to the doctor and pushed Anthony to the wall, angry. "Listen here doctor. I don't care what you are ordered, but you are not going to put that drug in him again. Understand?" Kage asked as he spoke in a cold yet furious manner.
"H-Hey!" Anthony barked when he found himself pinned to the wall by a pair of muscular arms. "Lieutenant, control your temper," he warned. "You don't have any say in the treatment of this pregnancy, and neither does Jasper. If our methods are for the betterment of the human race, then we're going to do it. This is Jasper's purpose. You have your duties as a soldier and he has his duties as a breeder, understand?" The med tech shoved Kage away from him and brushed the wrinkles out of his coat. "This is exactly why soldiers and breeders shouldn't bond. It causes nothing but problems."
Kage growled angrily at Anthony. No one was going to hurt Jasper on his watch. He went to Jasper's side after cooling down. "Jasper? Are you okay? Does it still hurt?" He asked, afraid that Jasper might've been hurt by the medicine more than he realized.
Despite the confrontation between the soldier and med technician, Jasper nearly managed to fall asleep. When Kage spoke to him, blue eyes blinked open and the boy managed a weak smile. "I'm okay, Kage. Nothing hurts. Actually... I feel sorta just... numb and warm." His eyes closed for a few seconds, but then he opened them again. "Listen... I'm sorry if I've been too pushy about moving in together. If you still don't think you're ready, then I understand."
"No. I'll stay with you. At least for tonight." Kage said as he carefully slid his hands underneath Jasper's back and legs, lifting him up as he began to carry Jasper back to his room. He went slow so Jasper could relax.
[wtf, I swear I posted to this. Sorry for the wait, man.]

"W-Wait, isn't Anthony coming back with a gurney?" Jasper asked, but then he noticed the extreme displeasure that washed over Kage's face at simply hearing the med tech's name. Being carried wasn't the worst thing in the world, so the boy decided to keep quiet. While at the lab appointment, maintenance came and switched out Jasper's queen-sized bed for a king-sized one, which would last him another few months. He sighed when his skin met the cool, clean sheets. "Kage, what's it like down on the surface?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,759 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,565 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,261 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,005 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,820 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,598 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,478 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,550 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,143 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,562 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8