The Surrogacy (closed)
Ryne moaned as he climaxed. He slumped down, exhausted from the ordeal. He cleaned himself up and went back into the kitchen.
*Lauren smiled at Ryne when she saw him come out finally* "How was it?"
Ryne blushed. "Sorry. My hormones get the best of me." He stated as he rubbed his belly.
*Lauren grins and teases him* "I should feel responsible for that."
Ryne shook his head. "No you don't!" He exclaimed.
*She giggled at him* "What I mean is you being pregnant."
Ryne rubbed his belly. "I did volunteer." He stated with a blush.
"And I'm glad you did." *She smiled and walked to him as she rubbed his belly,feeling her babies inside him*
Ryne blushed heavily as Lauren rubbed his belly again. The need was rising again. He moaned in pleasure as she rubbed.
*She blushed alittle and she stopped rubbing* "Sorry."
Ryne shook his head. "You can continue! They are your babies." He stated with a blush. "You can rub my belly to your hearts content. I'll just have to bear the pleasure." He stated as he smiled.
*She smiled softly with a nod and she rubbed his belly again* "Hopefully they'll kick again."
Ryne nodded as he stifled a moan. He enjoyed the belly rubs but his belly turned him on, so did the kicking of the babies.
*She kept on rubbing but slowly and softly*
Ryne smiled as Lauren rubbed his belly. "Why not we do something today? Have any ideas?" He asked.
*She smiled at Ryne with a tilt of her head* "Like what?" *She continued to rub his belly*
Ryne thought for a moment. "How about we go swimming?" He asked.
*She giggled at him* "I never thought of someone swimming while pregnant." *She then got concerned* "And I don't think it would be a good idea when you're this huge."
Ryne shook his head. "It'll be alright. Swimming would be exercise for me and the babies. And it'll reduce the weight I have." He stated.
*Lauren was more curious to how he knew about that* "How did you...?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,864 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,923 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,496 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,603 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,280 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 97,104 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,594 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,389 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,218 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 21,096 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8