C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)

Caleb swallows all the cum eagerly and after he’s done swallowing “Wow that was amazing.” “I love you.” He kisses Thomas’s belly “and I love you three as well.” He kisses Thomas on the lips when they pull apart he yawns “The sex was awesome, but I think it wore me out a bit.” “Let’s get some sleep and I can cuddle you all night.”

(Sorry I was having my dinner.)

"Yeah ok, we'll do that." Thomas gets into bed and places Caleb's hand on his belly. The babies move inside of him, it hurts Thomas. He looks at Caleb "It's happening... the curse... I'm growing"

Caleb looks at Thomas’s stomach grow more and when the growing finally stops Thomas looks more overdue then he did before. Caleb runs the dome of a stomach to try and calm the triplets after a few seconds an idea pops into his head and asks Thomas “I know this may be risky and maybe even a little dangerous, but I’ve been studying pregnancy transfer spells I may be able to transfer one or two of them out of you and into me.” “Do you want me to try it?”

Thomas looks worried "Honey we can't! We don't know how her curse works. It could kill me, or worse them. I love them, I could bare to part with them and who knows the risks. I'm sorry, I won't put myself, them or you trough that" He kisses Caleb "You are so beautiful, you know that?" He kisses Caleb's belly and sees a tent grow under the sheets. "Babe, I'm tired. You'll have to sort that yourself"

Emily waddle slowly to her bed rubbing her stomach
(For some reason I'm not getting some textes (

Caleb blushes “Yeah I guess we shouldn’t take the risk and maybe if I ignore it it’ll go away I’m tired as well so yeah I’ll just ignore it.” “Let’s just go to sleep and enjoy the night then tomorrow all of us have to start the journey to Fort Maldu.” Caleb then sighs “If the curse gets too bad though I may just do it because I love you and I just met you, but I wanna spend the rest of my life with you I don’t want you to die.” He wraps his arms around Thomas failing to hold back tears.”

"Don't cry! Look, it rarely grows that big. normally I barely feel it. don't stress but please don't use your magic on m without my consent." Thomas puts his head on Caleb's belly "Goodnight you" he kisses Caleb's belly. "Goodnight C"

Emily got in bed laying down on her side breathing slowly as her stomach gotten hard

Caleb calms down “Alright I won’t do it without asking you first goodnight I love you.” He kisses Thomas’s belly “I love you three as well don’t grow too large okay.”

(Is it cool if we skip to morning?)

(Sure) In the morning everyone met at the entrance of the tavern “Alright Arolon, Namina, Thomas, and Emily it’s time for us to go to Fort Maldu and take down Balrog.” “You guys ready and remember the plan Thomas came up with?”

Emily nods her head yawning she didn't had much sleep because her stomach was hurting her but she didn't told anyone while they were having breakfast

Thomas begins to look uncomfortable "Caleb, I need to change, my trousers are too tight. will you come with?" He gets up and leaves the table

Caleb goes over with him “Sure I’ll go help you.” “So um since you’re trousers are tight from the growth last night what are you gonna wear do you have any other bigger trousers?”

Emily groans very softly as her stomach gotten hard again she rubs her stomach trying to get the pain to go away

Thomas starts crying, he turns around to Caleb. His trousers bust open and his belly pokes out from under his too small shirt, showing his belly button and tight flesh. "All my clothes are too small"

Caleb goes over to comfort him with a hug “Hey don’t cry though I don’t know how we’re gonna get you some clothes that fit I think if we had something custom made for you at the tailors it would take too long and the king wants us to go to Forr Maldu today.” “Is there anything I can do to help you out?”

Emily hums very softly rubbing her stomach she didn't eaten much for breakfast waiting for the rest of the guys to come

"Please can you just find me some clothes?" Thomas sobs into Caleb's shoulder. "Can you magic me some?" He looks into Caleb's face hopefully

Caleb sighs “Magic can only bend material and there sadly is no magic that can create clothes from thin air sorry Thomas.” “I’ll try and go to the tailor and try to find you some armor that can fit you without constricting you.” “Just please can you try and chin up I don’t like it when you’re sad.” Caleb says in his head because he knows Thomas won’t be open to it. “There is one other way, but you already said no to the pregnancy transfer.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post by Epres
09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM