C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)

She nods her head drinking

Caleb looks at her drink “This is good now we’ll probably have more time before her water breaks let’s head to that town.”

Time skip to them arriving at the town and they find the clinic a woman comes up to them “May I help you?”

Caleb points up to Emily “My friend is currently in the early stages of labor and she needs to have proper care for the birth.”

The woman goes over to Emily “Well then please come in there will be a place for all of you to rest and wait for her to deliver.” “We always provide the best medicines for expectant mothers and fathers.”

Thomas helps Emily into the clinic and hands her over to the midwife "take good care of her" he says. He walks back to Caleb "babe can we go into the town, I still have a clothing problem and the rope holing up my trousers is about to snap"

Caleb nods “Yeah come on let’s go find out where we can get you some clothes.”

As they walk into to town they find a tailor and he start measuring Thomas’s belly bump with a tape measure “Alright I think I may be able to make a couple pairs of pants and shirts to fit over this I take my job very seriously sir so if the clothes I make are too tight just tell me and I’ll try and make them more accommodating for you.”

Thomas tries on a pair of trousers and they fit fine but when he puts the top on, it makes him look bigger because it's tight. He turns to Caleb "apart from the fact it turns you on, should I get the next one? This one's my size but it makes me look big"

Caleb says “Well could we get both they both fit you and the tight one you have could be good for turning me on before sex?”

Thomas smiles "We'll take both, but I'll wear the tight one out" he pays for the goods and then turns to Caleb "how about we put your theory to use back in our  room?"

Caleb gets excited “Of course I’d love to try it out.”

Thomas smiles "you'd better take me back then" he winks and leaves the store

Caleb and Thomas find a in and get alone in a room “So what would you like to do now sex wise?”

Thomas smiles. He takes his clothes off and stadnds in the middle of the room. "I'm going to close my eyes, surprise me"

Caleb takes off his clothes and grabs Thomas’s penis and starts to suck on it.

Thomas lets Caleb think that's what happening. He moans and groans before pulling Caleb to stand up and then pushing him onto the bed. He spreads Caleb's legs and places his penis on top of Caleb's. Their bellies touch. Thomas asks "Are you ready?" And he starts thrusting and rubbing his dick against Caleb's. They also rub bellies

Caleb was surprised when he took control he was even more surprised by being put on the bed “Yeah I’m ready go ahead.”

Thomas thrusts hard, pleasuring both of them. He moans and groans as he works. "Caleb, tell me when you're going to cum"

After a few more moans of pleasure he says “I’m about to cum!”

Emily saw her friends left her she wipes her eyes as she followed the midwives inside the clinic

"Good" Thomas moves down and clamps his mouth around Cakeb's junk, he swallows the load Caleb shoots. He keels up and as he does he cums. It goes all over Caleb's belly and face

Namina wanders around the town. Being curious he eyed each shop.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF

Caleb has a look of happiness after that “Did I ever tell you you were the best person in bed I’ve ever met?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post by Epres
09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM