C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)

"No, but I guessed from the way you moan." He looks at Caleb "What are you gonna do about the cum I covered you in?"

Emily crys softly in pain as her stomach gotten hard again she leans on the wall as one of the midwives rubs her back gently

Caleb says “Well I could go shower or something or you could lick me off.”

He licks Caleb's belly "come on" they get in the shower together

Caleb looks at Thomas’s body and can’t help, but admire it “Even when you’re pregnant you’re a smoking hot guy, but when we finally break your curse I’m wondering how hot you’d look without this belly I’m imagining a hot six pack and chiseled body.”

He smiles "you'll have to wait and see won't you?" He looks at Caleb's bump. "You've got bigger" he says before rubbing soap suds lovingly on it

Caleb blushes “Yup I’m getting closer to the seven month mark so of course I’m gonna start growing more.”

Thomas washes Caleb's body. He kisses all the parts he washes. After that, he sticks his fingers up Caleb's ass to pleasure him while his other hand works Caleb's dick

Caleb moans in pleasure “Wow I’ve never had any fingers up there they feel amazing.”

Thomas just smiles and listens to Caleb moan. Caleb then cums and Thomas catches it in his hand. He rubs it on himself, on his belly and dick. "Lets get out so I can give you some more pleasure" he winks

Caleb follows Thomas out of the shower “This is probably one of the best nights ever.”

"It's only gonna get better" Thomas smirks and pushes Caleb onto the bed. The mounts Caleb's belly and begins to rub his dick on Caleb's belly. Thomas moans and groans as he thrusts onto Caleb's belly. "Feel good?"

Emily sits down in the room she's been In pain all day she's close of having her twins

Caleb says “I feel amazing because of you and you’re amazing dick.”

Thomas cums all over Caleb again. He scoops it up with his fingers and puts it in Caleb's mouth. "I'm gonna get dressed and see how Emily's doing. Yiu wanna come?"

Caleb gets up “Sure we’ve been gone awhile let’s go see her those twins of her’s will probably be coming soon.”

Namina heads back to there lodgings. Misty buzzed around his head. He smiled glad to see the fairy happy. He smiled at her and then headed to his room. He layed down. He worried about Emily. She looked to be in so much pain.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF

Tom and Caleb made their way to the clinic to Emily. When they found her, she looked to be well into labor. Thomas bent down to comfort her. "It's alright emily, just breathe and push when you feel contractions"

Caleb went over to her “Here take my hand you can squeeze it when you feel the need to push.”

Emily shakes her head no tears falling down her face "I don't know how to push

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post by Epres
09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091