C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)

Caleb puts his hand on Thomas’s belly “And I’ll love your giant triplets when they get delivered I’m gonna shower them, my kid, and you with so much love.”

Thomas smiles "I can't wait to have my old body back" he says. He looks right into Caleb's eyes annd kisses him. Thomas's middle finger slides into Caleb's belly button 

Caleb chuckles at hearing Thomas say that “Don’t worry we’ll both have our bodies back soon.” “When I’m done with this one maybe you could put one or two into me.”

"How do you mean? You want me to get you pregnant?" Thomas smiles "I'd love to... maybe we could try some moves now?" He rubs Caleb's belly

Caleb asks him “What do you mean by moves?”

Thomas smiles "I want to fuck you." He thibks a little "oh, I wanted to ask, do you know a spell that would met me... cuminflate you? I really wanna try it." He smiles pleadingly

Caleb nods “Yeah I know a spell that could do it.” He grabs Thomas’s dick and chants having the spell course through it “There the next time you release it will be enough to cumflate someone in this case me.”

Thomas smiles "do it to yourself, I wanna be bigger too"

Caleb looks at Thomas’s already massive belly “Is that safe for you they’re already big enough that mixed with a lot of cum may not be a good combination?”

Thomas looks at Caleb "I don't care, do it please" he grabs Caleb by the shoulders

Caleb nods “No it may not be safe to do it with you.” “I don’t need you to get even closer to bursting your belly open if I inflate you.” “Just do it on me please?”

Thomas nods "bend over then sexy" and he drives his dick into Caleb's ass

Caleb moans out as his feels Thomas thrust into him “Oh man I missed your dick inside my ass.”

Thomas moans "I miss you too" suddenly, his balls begin to swell and get heavier. He continues thrusting "Caleb is that your spell?"

Caleb nods “Yup you’re going to release so much cum into me.”

Thomas moans ,"they're so big, so heavy. Uuh, they feels so good" he groans loudly 

Caleb feels him continue to thrust into him “Well when you feel the need cum hard.”

Thomas moans and moans, he fells himself reaching a climax "so big... so big..." is all he moans before cum rushes out of him 

Caleb’s belly begins to grow out more filling with the cum and his belly looked to be about nine months big or maybe even overdue.

Cum carries on rushing out of him until it finally stops and his balls return to normal size. Thomas falls onto the bed next to Caleb and turns to him "how are you?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post by Epres
09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM