Closed Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)
Caleb answers “Just think of your belly getting bigger and it will be so.”
Thomas lays flat on his back. He closes his eyes and imagines his belly slowly deflating. He doesn't feel any change but carries on trying. Eyes squeezed shut he asks "is it working Caleb?"
Caleb looks at the belly starting to deflate and answers “Yup it’s working your skinnier in your stomach region.”
Thomas opens his eyes and looks to see a six pack where his pregnant belly was. He jumps up and walks to the mirror "I'm me again!" He says, running his fingers over his six pack
Caleb nods “Yup you’re you again, but your still pregnant.” “You’ll probably have to extend your belly out sometimes just to be safe.”
Thomas nods "Yeah, I'll spend the day like this and sleep with my pregnant belly" he smiles seductively "Do you like me like this?"
Caleb answers “Of course now I can now run my hands down your abs.” He starts doing just that.
Thomas groans a little "I like that" he says and smiles. He looks at Caleb and says "how do you know how to treat me right? You're fucking perfect!" He pulls him up and kisses him
Caleb kisses his back enjoying the kiss “I guess we just have a similar mindset.” “So what do you think we should do now?” He feels some kicks in his belly “Looks like you’re twins and my little bundle are kicking.”
Thomas smiles "I reckon you should give me some loving while I'm sexy" he smiles and lays on the bed ,"and i wanna give your belly some loving too" he says with a smile.
Caleb nods and sits down next to him “This is great isn’t it.” “Us being together.” “Sooner or later we’ll kill the other two lieutenants and then Balagrae herself.”
"And I'll give birth to these" he says patting his six pack, a baby kicks and a lump forms on Thomas's flat belly. He smiles and then looks to Caleb "want a good rub honey?"
Caleb nods “Sure.” “You know I’ve always wondered if I’d ever find my sole mate and I finally found it in you.”
Thomas rubs the belly and looks at Caleb "I love you so much" he begins kissing the belly passionately 
The babies kick every time Liam kisses on the belly “Guess your kids like their daddy.”
Thomas lays between Caleb's spread legs and carries on licking and kissing the belly. He feels Caleb's dick stab him in the stomach and smiles "am I turning you on?"
Caleb nods “Of course you are.”
Thomas begins to rub his belly on Caleb's dick and he licks Caleb's belly button sexually 
Caleb moans out “Oh man now that you don’t have a belly you’re much quicker with your movements.”
Thomas carries on licking the belly and then says "tell me when your gonna cum"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,381 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,981 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 27,417 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 68,999 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,467 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,037 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 7,268 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 7,070 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 13,986 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 50,792 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers