The Surrogacy (closed)

Ryne nodded as he lied down. He rubbed his belly as the babies started to kick. He moaned in pleasure as he felt each kick. Slowly he started to get erect.

*Grins seeing his erection* "Lookie there."

Ryne gasped as he tried to hide his erection. "I'm sorry!"

*Slowly touches Ryne's erection with both Lauren's hands* "Mmmm."

Ryne moaned as Lauren touched him. "What're you doing?" He asked nervously

*Lauren grinned at Ryne* "Feeling your huge cock."

Ryne blushed embarrassed. "But why?"

"Because it turns me on." *She looked at Ryne*

Ryne moaned loudly as he enjoyed being felt up by Lauren. The babies started to kick and caused Ryne to moan even louder.

*Lauren feels up more of Ryne* "You like that baby?"

Ryne moaned loudly as he lyed on his back. He climaxed as the pleasure he felt was to great to contain. He panted from the whole ordeal.

*Lauren grins at him*

Ryne blushed hard. "I'm sorry. You're just a beautiful woman and I can't help myself." He said embarrassed.

*Lauren leaned in to kiss Ryne's lips and pulls back* "I know you can't. And I don't mind."

Ryne panted as he continued to kiss Lauren. He moved a hand to her breasts and started to massage them.

*Lauren kisss Ryne back and moaned softly at her breast being massaged* "Ohhh yes...."

Ryne smiled. He continued to massage Lauren as he pulled down her pants.

*Lauren kept moaning with a smile on her face and watched Ryne with her eyes*

Ryne pulled down Lauren's pants and underwear. He removed himself and felt the need for Lauren. "Lauren... Can I?" He asked embarrassed.

*Lauren grinned but she blushed. But she wanted this for so long from him as she nodded* "Yes...yes you may."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM