Overdue, But They're Not Ready to Leave (closed with planeswalker5)

I kiss his forehead "yes you can baby, come you do this for our babies" the doctor tries to feel baby's head "head is still too high up you need to give the strongest push you have" as a contraction hit "NOW PUSH!'

I hold his hand as he scream pushing as strong as he can "come on push our babies out I'm so proud of you" holding his hand tightly the nurse help him lean over his large belly

As I push with everything I've got, I feel the nurse help me lean over my bursting womb, giving the baby a much-needed nudge to help me out. "God, that hurts." I say, after the contraction is over and I let out a deep breath.

The doctor shook his head "the head is barely showing" spreading his legs more "I can't see much but there slight movement I need you to repeat that push" waiting for a contraction "push!" my partner lean over again giving another powerful "good, good keep it up! I see some small bulging"

My partner only scream in response

I scream, feeling my baby's head moving further down the canal, and out of my womb. After the head has crowned, I lay back, exhausted. "That hurt." I pant, exhausted from just pushing out the head.

"good job the head is now crowning, now I want to only breathe when feel a contraction, this head is quite big you could tear if you push" the doctor informs him as the head bulges.

I wipe my partner's sweaty face "I'm so proud of you, my love" I squeeze his hand help him breathe "breathe my love, don't push you can do it" as he breathes through a contraction "ok breathe through the contractions, don't push" as he pushes his opening to help the large head out" My partner breathes through the pains
Music 

As the baby's head slowly appears from between my legs, I slowly push, trying to be gentle so I don't tear, or hurt the baby. "God, this kid's head is huge." I pant, breathing heavily after the head fully crowns. "Get him out!" I crush your hand as a fresh contraction rushes through my womb.

I grab his hand with both of my hand trying to help him ease the pain "your doing great, honey his coming out just push gently and keep breathing, you can do this, the baby is almost here"

The doctor announced "the head is now fully crown, not I want not to push in the contraction or could tear" as the doctor checks the baby's neck he alarmed the nurse "we need a scissor the cord is around the neck" he look at my partner "don't push till I get the baby free" as he insert a pair of scissor into his opening

I look at my partner "everything going to be ok, our baby will make it I promise"

When I hear that the cord is around our baby's neck, I start to panic. Feeling a contraction, I'm tempted to push, but I know that it could possibly strangle the baby before the cord is not around his neck. Holding back the urge, I grip your hand, scared.

The doctor tries to remove the cord from the baby's neck but it seems to be wrap in tight, the nurses spreed his legs more and while adding devices to the opening wide open "is stuck in tight" my partner fights the urge to push while doctor works in getting the cord out, scared that our baby will not make it "our baby will make it I promise just hang in there, he will be fine"

As the doctor and nurses work on getting the cord away from my baby's neck, I'm fighting my body's urges, which are telling me to push, push, PUSH! After a few more minutes, the doctor gives me the signal to push, which means he got the cord off of the baby's neck. I give in to the urges, and push my baby's shoulders out, one at a time.

the doctor manage to get the cord orders my partner to push, he pushes heading the head free "we have a head!" the doctor told him, I kissed my partner as he tries to catch his breath.

the doctor waited till the baby turned before order him to push again "okay the shoulders are next, push and push hard!" my partner push as hard as he can screaming as one shoulder pop out, the doctor announce "he got one shoulder out, one last push and he will be out, I comfort my partner "here that baby one last push and his out"

A contraction hit him "PUSH!" my partner pushes with all his strength, screaming as a the other pop out "almost out keep going" with one last push the rest of the baby falls into the doctor's arms. A loud screaming cry fills the room "we have a boy!" The doctor cheerfully tells him.

My partner collapse against the pillows breathing heavily, we both smile as his been cleaned up I kiss my partner "you did it, honey our son is here" he smiled at me exhausted.

"That hurt." I say, exhausted from everything I jusy went through. After a few minutes, I get hit with a fresh contraction, causing me to scream, gripping your hand and folding over my slightly deflated belly as our other son wants out.

The doctor gets backs in between my partner's legs "oh looks like the second one is ready" spreading his legs again "ok deep breathes and push!" He orders my partner to push "bigs ones now, come on push!" Looking at the exhausted laboring man

"Push baby come on you can do it"

Even though I'm exhausted from having the first baby, I hunch over my somewhat deflated, but still massive belly, and push hard, feeling my second baby slowly moving down. "You are never coming near me again. If you do, I WILL CASTRATE YOUUUUUUUUU!" I scream, pushing with all my strength behind it, feeling the head start to crown, causing my hole to stretch even more.

I kiss his forehead as he pushes "sshhhh, I know baby it hurts so much but you can do this push through the pain" rubbing his back as he pushes, knowing how much pain he is right now all I can is comfort him and while I watch him struggle to give birth.

"I can see the head come on now push!" the doctor announces, as the head slowly bulges but goes back inside when my partner stop pushing "is a big one alright, alright next contraction take a deep breath and push really hard, the doctor presses his deflated stomach for the baby's position "okay his in the right position but is still pretty high up, come now push!"

As I push, I can't help but think that this baby is bigger than his older brother. Feeling the head starting to crown, I let out a scream as my abused hole begins to burn. "God, this hurts." I say, breathing hard after the push. I feel his head slip back in a bit, but manage to get the head out completely with the next big push, the baby's head coming out with a POP and some more fluids.

the doctor look in between his legs "good another push here comes the head" my partner manage to push out the head at the push "the head is out" he look at my partner as his panting from exhausting. The doctor check for the cord, "okay no cord" he wiped the fluids that came out, looking at the head "is a big one alright now wait for a few contractions to let it turn.

I wipe my partner's forehead "his almost out baby just a little longer and is over" his clearly tired and still need to deliver a large baby.

As soon as the head is out, I let out a groan, feeling the baby turn inside me over the course of a couple of contractions. After the doctor has given me the signal, I give a hard push, squeezing your hand the entire time. I look at you after the contraction has released its grip on my womb, which is still massive, with the rest of the baby inside it, at least for now. "I AM NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN!" I scream as a new contraction grips me a minute later.

The doctor notice the shoulders aren't moving after the pushes "push harder now!" my partner push again his face is red with effort but the shoulder seem to stuck tight "again come on!" as he keep pushing but no changes. The doctor order the nurse "we need forceps the shoulders are stuck tight!"

The nurse hands him a pair of forceps proceed to insert them in between the baby "now your going to need to push in a much harder to get the shoulders free" as a contraction hit again "push!" he pulls using the forceps

As I push, the doctor gently pulls on the baby, helping me get him out. "God, this burns." I tell you after letting out a deep breath from the most recent push.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM